Texas Lawyer Files Federal 'Birther' Suit Against Ted Cruz

A veteran attorney in Ted Cruz's hometown of Houston has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Canadian-born senator's eligibility to be president.

In a 28-page complaint Thursday, Newton Schwartz asked the Supreme Court to decide if Cruz's birth to an American mother and Cuban father while they lived in Calgary violates the Constitution's "natural born citizen" requirement.

Cruz argues that because his mother is American, he became a U.S. citizen at birth. But the Supreme Court hasn't previously considered the eligibility question.

Texas Lawyer Files Federal 'Birther' Suit Against Ted Cruz - ABC News

Thank you, Sir! Now, things should get interesting regarding Cruz's presidential eligibility.

Be careful what you wish for, you may get an outcome that invalidates your dear leaders presidency.

But that would be 7 plus years to late!!

Not really, all those unconstitutional EO's nullified, along with every other document he's signed.

Are you sure? It may come down to ol Joe to re-sign everything......not resign, but to sign again.

A veteran attorney in Ted Cruz's hometown of Houston has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Canadian-born senator's eligibility to be president.

In a 28-page complaint Thursday, Newton Schwartz asked the Supreme Court to decide if Cruz's birth to an American mother and Cuban father while they lived in Calgary violates the Constitution's "natural born citizen" requirement.

Cruz argues that because his mother is American, he became a U.S. citizen at birth. But the Supreme Court hasn't previously considered the eligibility question.

Thank you, Sir! Now, things should get interesting regarding Cruz's presidential eligibility.

Be careful what you wish for, you may get an outcome that invalidates your dear leaders presidency.

Not really, all those unconstitutional EO's nullified, along with every other document he's signed.

Are you sure? It may come down to ol Joe to re-sign everything......not resign, but to sign again.

Sure if congress passes everything again, good luck on the ACA.

We are talking here about the salacious term "birFer" (capitalization added to assist the comprehension impaired). Liberals invented it as a derogatory term for those who saw through Obama's many falsehoods. They invented the term; it's theirs and they ought to be proudly wearing "I'm a (fucked-up) BIRFER!@ lapel pin.

I just got through paying for medication that I never had to pay for before....You really think if we can prove Obama is not a natural born citizen, we can get rid of the ACA?

Hooray! Ted needs a good bitch slap across his smug, self-righteous holier than thou face and this is just the ticket

Remember, you Soros Democrat Party Elite....you invented the term "birfer" so it's yours. Wear it proudly.

Wrong. Trump started the birther movement.

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?

Of course she didn't send or receive any classified email either, right?

I don't know. Do you?

That's been determined, she did. You live under a rock?
I thought it was still under investigation. I don't doubt that she did send and receive classified email but I have not put myself into the lofty position of coming to conclusions prior to FBI findings. You?

In the meantime this thread is about Ted Cruz. But you stupid fucking righties find it so hard to discuss the scumbag that you have to deflect to Hillary. Losers

Remember, you Soros Democrat Party Elite....you invented the term "birfer" so it's yours. Wear it proudly.

I don't know. Do you?

According to the news, yes, like 1300 of them. We'll know soon enough when the FBI files their report.

I just got through paying for medication that I never had to pay for before....You really think if we can prove Obama is not a natural born citizen, we can get rid of the ACA?

I just said be careful what you wish for, a ruling could have unintended consequences. At this point the possibilities are endless.

I don't know. Do you?

According to the news, yes, like 1300 of them. We'll know soon enough when the FBI files their report.

So "due process" doesn't apply to Hillary? You have already convicted her?

I don't know. Do you?

I thought it was still under investigation. I don't doubt that she did send and receive classified email but I have not put myself into the lofty position of coming to conclusions prior to FBI findings. You?

In the meantime this thread is about Ted Cruz. But you stupid fucking righties find it so hard to discuss the scumbag that you have to deflect to Hillary. Losers

The OP included a Clinton link in one of its posts, we're simply commenting on it.

I just said be careful what you wish for, a ruling could have unintended consequences. At this point the possibilities are endless.

I wish ACA disappear!! If this birther nonsense could lead to that, then maybe I should take it more seriously!

I don't know. Do you?

So "due process" doesn't apply to Hillary? You have already convicted her?

Yep, the only question is, will your dear leaders DOJ follow through? There has been adequate evidence published, she definitely broke the law.

I don't know. Do you?

NaziCons suffer from ADD and deflection.

Forum List

Back