Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I'll simply WAIT a half hour, or so, and make THIS QUESTION a THREAD UNTO ITSELF, and bring attention to this for all 20,000+ members of USMB.... oh dear, what shall the DummycRATS do then?

"No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States."
Article II Constitution US Law LII Legal Information Institute

Kinda vague wording. Aren't Mexicans who become citizens "citizens of the United States" too? Great article and explanation of it all here specificly addressing Cruz' eligibility.

Yes Ted Cruz Can be President Cato Institute

Perhaps I'll simply WAIT a half hour, or so, and make THIS QUESTION a THREAD UNTO ITSELF, and bring attention to this for all 20,000+ members of USMB.... oh dear, what shall the DummycRATS do then?
Laugh at you some more ... only in greater numbers.

Point and laugh as we always do.

You're stuck, Viggy. You can't win the birther debate with law, reason, logic, the constitution, history, documentation, or sources. As the evidence disproving your silly conspiracy is just too good and too vast.

You're always reduced to spamming this same youtube video as your only response. And it doesn't even say what you claim it does.

Meanwhile, the issue was resolved legally in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB. A COLB that Hawaii has affirmed, documenting a birth in Hawaii that Hawaii has affirmed as well.

And birthers ignore it all. There's a reason birthers are a national laughing stock. And should be.

Funny, all I hear is SILENCE, and WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY..... Think I'll be asking this MANY TIMES to you leftards, as surely the WORD WILL SPREAD.... better stop you circle jerks, and start talking to each other so that you can come up with an answer, that the PUBLIC doesn't laugh at you over!

LOL....Birthers are anti-American idiots.

The only anti-Americans mentioned in this entire thread is.....BARACK OBAMA, and of course his groupies.

Laughing.......says the poor, hapless soul who posted a fake Kenyan Birth Certificate that he knew was fraudulent, that he knew had been provided by a 4 time convicted felony forgerer.

Porker, you're not a thinker. You're a repeater. You mindlessly recite whatever blithering birther idiocy you're told to repeat. And you don't even understand what you're posting.

You're stuck, Viggy. You can't win the birther debate with law, reason, logic, the constitution, history, documentation, or sources. As the evidence disproving your silly conspiracy is just too good and too vast.

You're always reduced to spamming this same youtube video as your only response. And it doesn't even say what you claim it does.

Meanwhile, the issue was resolved legally in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB. A COLB that Hawaii has affirmed, documenting a birth in Hawaii that Hawaii has affirmed as well.

And birthers ignore it all. There's a reason birthers are a national laughing stock. And should be.

I need do nothing but SHOW THE MOOOOCHER saying Barack's home country is Kenya.... Already stated that MONEY and POWER can buy or alter 99% of what goes on, EXCEPT when THE WIFE, gives the Manchurian muslim UP! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I believe we NEED ANOTHER LOOK at that splendid video!

Funny, all I hear is SILENCE, and WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY..... Think I'll be asking this MANY TIMES to you leftards, as surely the WORD WILL SPREAD.... better stop you circle jerks, and start talking to each other so that you can come up with an answer, that the PUBLIC doesn't laugh at you over!

When you have a video with Ms. Obama saying her husband was born in Kenya you'll be permitted to rejoin the conversation.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has already ended any legal debate with Obama's COLB in 2008. A document that is prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Post it 1,000 more times. It will never prove Obama was born in Kenya since he has an official birth certificate issued from the state of Hawaii.

I need do nothing but SHOW THE MOOOOCHER saying Barack's home country is Kenya.... Already stated that MONEY and POWER can buy or alter 99% of what goes on, EXCEPT when THE WIFE, gives the Manchurian muslim UP! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya? Give us the time stamp.

Its only 32 seconds long, so it should be remarkably easy for you to do.

The only anti-Americans mentioned in this entire thread is.....BARACK OBAMA, and of course his groupies.

Laughing.......says the poor, hapless soul who posted a fake Kenyan Birth Certificate that he knew was fraudulent, that he knew had been provided by a 4 time convicted felony forgerer.

Porker, you're not a thinker. You're a repeater. You mindlessly recite whatever blithering birther idiocy you're told to repeat. And you don't even understand what you're posting.

Oh Skyhook, YOU scum are definitely behind the 8 BALL on this...:banana::banana::banana:

You don't know how to use Youtube?

Post it 1,000 more times. It will never prove Obama was born in Kenya since he has an official birth certificate issued from the state of Hawaii.

Exactly.

And yet Vig and his ilk cling to a youtube video that doesn't even say what the claim.

You can't fix stupid.

But there is so much to repeat. And speaking of repeaters....you deniers are a broken record. It's happened on every political board I've visited.

Porker said:

But there is so much to repeat. And speaking of repeaters....you deniers are a broken record. It's happened on every political board I've visited.
Translation: people laugh at you wherever you go. :lmao:

Oh Skyhook, YOU scum are definitely behind the 8 BALL on this...:banana::banana::banana:

Laughing......um, Obama's still president slick. The State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama's Hawaiian birth. The birther movement is in shambles. Birthers have a perfect record of failure in court, with their idiocy laughed out if it dozens of times.

Even the 'cold case posse' has effectively disbanded.

I'm doing just fine.

You're repeating yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back