• no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't answer, can you liar!

You have yet to quote any video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya.

When you can, find me. I'll be right here.
Denying piece of shit.

Give us the time stamp of when Ms. Obama says Obama was born in Kenya. Either you can, or you can't. And you can't. As she never said that Obama was born in Kenya.

You do, pretending to speak for Ms. Obama. And you're a fucking idiot.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. With all legal issues of Obama's place of birth being resolved by the 2008 COLB.

So what else have you got? Perhaps another fake 'Kenyan Birth Certificate' created by a 4 time convicted forgerer with as many spelling errors as the last one you offered us?

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying that her husband was born in Kenya you can rejoin the conversation.

You have yet to quote any video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya.

When you can, find me. I'll be right here.
Denying piece of shit.

Give us the time stamp of when Ms. Obama says Obama was born in Kenya. Either you can, or you can't. And you can't. As she never said that Obama was born in Kenya.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. With all legal issues of Obama's place of birth being resolved by the 2008 COLB.

So what else have you got? Perhaps another fake 'Kenyan Birth Certificate' created by a 4 time convicted forgerer with as many spelling errors as the last one you offered us?

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying that her husband was born in Kenya you can rejoin the conversation.

And where in that video does Ms. Obama say that her husband was born in Kenya.

Give us the time stamp. Its only 32 seconds long, so it shouldn't take you long to find. Assuming you didn't hallucinate it.

Denying piece of shit.

Give us the time stamp. Its only 32 seconds long, so it shouldn't take you long to find. Assuming you didn't hallucinate it.

That's not a time stamp. That's the video. Where in it does she say that Obama was born in Kenya?

Its a simple question. Either she said it...or she didn't. Just tell us when in the video.

That's not a time stamp. That's the video. Where in it does she say that Obama was born in Kenya?

Its a simple question. Either she said it...or she didn't. Just tell us when in the video.

Well, if even you can't find Ms. Obama saying that her husband was born in Kenya, its unlikely I ever will.

If you ever manage to find that time stamp, give me a hollar.

What explanation requires multiple typewriters?

The one wherein a 'Certified Copy' of a document contains multiple fonts and font sizes. Which for those keeping score, is YOUR 'explanation'.

Which original vital document held by the State of Hawaii contains multiple fonts and font sizes?

This one:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

That's not an original vital document held by the State of Hawaii. That's a computer image of one created by a scan.

What original vital document held by the State of Hawaii uses multiple fonts and font sizes?

So, you're saying it's NOT a certified copy?

Golly... someone's done lied to ya then. MAN! People can be so RUDE!

What explanation requires multiple typewriters?

The one wherein a 'Certified Copy' of a document contains multiple fonts and font sizes. Which for those keeping score, is YOUR 'explanation'.

Which original vital document held by the State of Hawaii contains multiple fonts and font sizes?

This one:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

That's not an original vital document held by the State of Hawaii. That's a computer image of one created by a scan.

What original vital document held by the State of Hawaii uses multiple fonts and font sizes?

I don't recall using the term 'certified copy'. I distinctly remember using the term 'original vital document'. Let me check my question:

Skylar

Yup. "Original vital document". So I ask again, what original vital document held by the State of Hawaii uses multiple fonts and font sizes?

And I'm pretty sure that's at least the 4th time I've asked you. If you don't have an answer, just say so.

Quote...

"When we took our trip to Africa and we visited Barack's HOME COUNTRY of KENYA"

There you duncey bastard...there is the quote. Since his home country is purportedly the USA, why else would she say something as dumb as that? You figure it out.

This one:

I don't recall using the term 'certified copy'.

Then you should read your posts... .

Quote...

"When we took our trip to Africa and we visited Barack's HOME COUNTRY of KENYA"

There you duncey bastard...there is the quote. Since his home country is purportedly the USA, why else would she say something as dumb as that? You figure it out.

And where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya?

As for why she might have said that, she was in Kenya, speaking to Kenyans. Obama did something similar when in Ireland:

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you! (Applause.) Hello, Dublin! (Applause.) Hello, Ireland! (Applause.) My name is Barack Obama -- (applause -- of the Moneygall Obamas. (Applause.) And I've come home to find the apostrophe that we lost somewhere along the way. (Laughter and applause.)

Remarks by the President at Irish Celebration in Dublin Ireland The White House

Or there's your version.....a vast international conspiracy spanning 50 years, involving the US federal government, the State of Hawaii, elementary schools in Indonesia, the Republican and Democratic party, Republican Governor Linda Lingle, Republican Chiyome Fukino, Democrat Lorretta Fuddy and Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka, 2 Honolulu newspapers in the 1960s, Obama's teachers, grandmother, the New York Times, the Chicago Sun Times, and the President of United States, .....who forged the Certification of Live Birth issued to Senator Obama in 2008, forged his original vital documents, purged US passport records of an the travel of his mother to Kenya in 1961, and arranged a plane crash to kill the Director of Health of Hawaii. With Obama's wife inexplicably admitting to all of it on a trip to Kenya.

Your explanation seems a little.......complicated. Can you see why birthers are a national laughing stock?

This one:

I don't recall using the term 'certified copy'.

Then you should read your posts... .

I just quoted my post. What original vital document held by the State of Hawaii uses multiple fonts and font sizes?

That's the 6th time I've asked. You seem to be avoiding the question. Can I take you don't have an answer?

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted. .)

You've tried this approach several times now. It is not working for you, dimwit.

Keys is stuck. Whenever he's painted himself into a corner, he summarily declares victory. Its his tell...his white flag.

He does the same thing in virtually every topic. Notice he's won't answer my question about Hawaii's original vital documents. And he's completely abandoned his 'natural born' nonsense.

But the 'concession' schtick? Oh, he's cutting and pasting that with an almost desperate fervor.

Your explanation seems a little.......complicated. Can you see why birthers are a national laughing stock?

Can you see how there is this big fucking question concerning the village idiot's allegiance to this country? It is scattered all over the internet that the community organizer was born in Kenya, is a self confessed muslim, is NOT a U.S citizen at all, is using a deceased citizen's social security number, is a faggot and is stalked by another faggot. Belonged to a gay sex club in Chicago where he met said faggot. Is a close personal friend of a community terrorist during the 1970s and denies the fact. And you asshole liberals spent eight years trying to pin a bunch of untrue bullshit on George W. Bush. Get a life you little punk.

It is scattered all over the internet that the community organizer was born in Kenya, is a self confessed muslim, is NOT a U.S citizen at all, is using a deceased citizen's social security number, is a faggot and is stalked by another faggot. Belonged to a gay sex club in Chicago where he met said faggot.

Huh. So because something is 'scattered on the internet', it must be true? Well you're gonna love this!

Why a Flat Earth?

In the Efimovich model, the planet Earth is supposed to be a large, spherical shaped ball of rock flying through space at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour. But how could the Earth continue to move at the same speed for as long a time as the "round Earthers" say that it has existed for; namely, several billion years. If outer space were a vacuum, then there would be no problem. But space is not a vacuum, it is instead filled with ether. The earth would have to have been pushing its way through the ether for all those billions of years. Shouldn't it have slowed somewhere along the line? What would keep the Earth from grinding down to a stop at some point on the Efimovichian timeline?

The Flat Earth Society -- Home

Sigh....birthers are such fucking idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back