Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical lying Birther- just another example of how if Birthers didn't have lies, speculation or innuendo all they would have left are the foul language they are so fond of.

snopes.com My Muslim Faith

A very brief, out-of-context segment was then clipped from that exchange and sent winging around the Internet as proof that Senator Obama had "admitted his Muslim faith," something even the conservative Washington Times acknowledged was false:
But illustrating the difficulty of preventing false rumors about his faith from spreading, anti-Obama groups within one hour of the interview had sliced it out of context and were sending it around via email. They also were blogging about it.

Mr. Obama, who is a Christian and often proudly speaks about how his faith has influenced his public service, said he finds it "deeply offensive" that there are efforts "coming out of the Republican camp to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith."

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:Using the left leaning, Annenberg funded, Snopes to prove a LEFT WING point...PRICELESS!!!!
Prove they've ever been wrong?

Already have with the Obuma's connection with Bill Ayers.... go look it up!:321:
Since you are always wrong and too lazy to provide a link, I shall not waste any time looking it up. I'll just assume you're wrong again.

Of course not, doesn't matter that YOU saw it in other threads, but the balls in your court, and you swung at it, and missed! PATHETIC little droid!
sure, :gay: vagisil :gay:, sure.

Oh, I think, the entire country is getting sick of the sound of Ted Cruz's voice. Please, shut his mouth .

Listen to the SOUND of the Constitution Loving, pond scum, subversives as he TRIES to silence the Patriots of America, showing the masses the TRUTH!...Thank, moron!

LOL....Birthers hate the Constitution and hate Americans- that is why they try to subvert the Constitution to overthrow a legally elected President.

Typical lying Birther- just another example of how if Birthers didn't have lies, speculation or innuendo all they would have left are the foul language they are so fond of.

snopes.com My Muslim Faith

A very brief, out-of-context segment was then clipped from that exchange and sent winging around the Internet as proof that Senator Obama had "admitted his Muslim faith," something even the conservative Washington Times acknowledged was false:
But illustrating the difficulty of preventing false rumors about his faith from spreading, anti-Obama groups within one hour of the interview had sliced it out of context and were sending it around via email. They also were blogging about it.

Mr. Obama, who is a Christian and often proudly speaks about how his faith has influenced his public service, said he finds it "deeply offensive" that there are efforts "coming out of the Republican camp to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith."

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:Using the left leaning, Annenberg funded, Snopes to prove a LEFT WING point...PRICELESS!!!!

LOL....ignoring the facts...pretending lies, innuendo and speculation are true....so very Birther.
When you've got nothing but delusions, you cling to anything you can, no matter how desperate.

Aw....the OLD desperate pond scum cry, we have nothing, we are delusional, we are bitter clingers...yet, they have evidence before them, and they will try to spin it every which way....What's your HOME COUNTRY, PAWNED?
You have no evidence. The evidence is he provided an authentic BC issued by the state of Hawaii. Had he faked it, he could not have possibly used the certificate ID that is on the BC. One that was just a few digits off of others born in that same hospital around that same time.

You have several birth cert. that experts, many experts say are altered or phony.... he HAS THE POWER of the subversive press behind him to squash all opposition, we all know this, but keep trying...And WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY? Soviet Russia?

Wow- you can cut and paste.

You must be making your kindergarten teacher proud.

Birthers- without lies, speculation and innuendo, they would have nothing left but foul language.
Did your mommy put you to bed before she read that post to you last night?

Have you managed to find your dick yet with a magnifying glass and tweezers?

Already have with the Obuma's connection with Bill Ayers.... go look it up!:321:
Since you are always wrong and too lazy to provide a link, I shall not waste any time looking it up. I'll just assume you're wrong again.

Of course not, doesn't matter that YOU saw it in other threads, but the balls in your court, and you swung at it, and missed! PATHETIC little droid!

Yes, little PAWNED put into his place as irrelevant, and WON'T answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?...Can we ASK YOUR WIFE, if there is such a person?

LOL....ignoring the facts...pretending lies, innuendo and speculation are true....so very Birther.
When you've got nothing but delusions, you cling to anything you can, no matter how desperate.

Aw....the OLD desperate pond scum cry, we have nothing, we are delusional, we are bitter clingers...yet, they have evidence before them, and they will try to spin it every which way....What's your HOME COUNTRY, PAWNED?
You have no evidence. The evidence is he provided an authentic BC issued by the state of Hawaii. Had he faked it, he could not have possibly used the certificate ID that is on the BC. One that was just a few digits off of others born in that same hospital around that same time.

You have several birth cert. that experts, many experts say are altered or phony.... he HAS THE POWER of the subversive press behind him to squash all opposition, we all know this, but keep trying...And WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY? Soviet Russia?

No experts have ever examined his birth certificate and no 'expert' has ever said his birth certificate is altered or phony.

Just idiot Birthers.

Yes, little PAWNED put into his place as irrelevant, and WON'T answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?...Can we ASK YOUR WIFE, if there is such a person?

When Birthers hear hoofbeats, they immediately think that they are hearing gay muslim communist unicorns coming.

Birthers- without lies, speculation and innuendo, they would have nothing left but foul language.

What, the intolerant left NOT calling me a queer again...always bringing out the sexual insults...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY...answer it, you fucking coward!

No experts have ever examined his birth certificate and no 'expert' has ever said his birth certificate is altered or phony.

Just idiot Birthers.

What's YOUR HOME COUNTRY, :ahole-1:

Still waiting for any idiot to provide an example of any Obama family member actually saying he was born in Kenya as the idiots keep claiming that Obama family members have said.

His ountie in Kenya was there at his birth. She is a family member. Actually a blood relative. His she-man wife only called Kenya his HOME country. Not the United States but KENYA.

Maybe you'll settle for Obola talking about HIS MUSLIM FAITH?....
ROTFL110x85.gif

When Birthers hear hoofbeats, they immediately think that they are hearing gay muslim communist unicorns coming.

Your REFUSAL to answer is the CLUE that you pieces of shit, KNOW, BUT REFUSE TO ANSWER... What's YOUR HOME COUNTRY?????

What happened, you POND SCUM, can't answer a simple question that any AMERICAN CITIZEN can answer....Are you NOT American's, or just been hit between the eyes, by a FUCK UP that the Mooooocher admitted to, that simply hasn't been played up the way it should have been?

You have just started to see this VIDEO and questioning of YOUR INTEGRITY (ROTFLMAO...your integrity) to be put before the Forum!

So here we have it- the stunning examples of Birthers competence.

What actual legal evidence is there that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii?
a) his birth certificate shown in 2008, examined by reporters- legal proof of place of birth in any court
b) his birth certificate shown in 2011, examined by reporters- legal proof of place of birth in any court
c) the 2009 confirmation by the Republican Director of Health of Hawaii that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- presentable in court
d) the 2011 confirmation by the Democratic Director of Health of Hawaii that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and that both the 2008 and 2011 birth certificates are legitimate- presentable in court.
e) the confirmation by Hawaii's Registrar of Records Alvin Onaka to various state's Secretary of State that the information on the Birth Certificate was accurate- legal documents that would be legal evidence.
f) 2 contemporary birth announcements in Hawaii newspapers- valid supplimental legal evidence.

What actual legal evidence is there that Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii?
None.
Birthers have
a) a statement by Michelle Obama where she doesn't say Barack was born in Kenya
b) a statement by his step-grandmother that he was born in Hawaii
c) a promotional brochure that the writer of said was an error

So of course- what Birthers believe is what is promoted on the internet by Birthers looking to make a buck off of gullible Birthers.

What, the intolerant left NOT calling me a queer again...always bringing out the sexual insults...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY...answer it, you fucking coward!

LOL....typical foul mouthed Birther.

LIke Barack Obama- I have a birth certificate showing I was born in the United States.

Good enough for me- good enough for any legal purpose.

I don't care how much an idiotic birther stomps his feet.

And yet, no "expert" ever phyically examined the BC. Not one. What they've examined is is a jpg from a pdf of a scanned image.

And again, it's not possible to guess a certificate ID on a BC which is actually within range of others from the same hospital and time frame.

Not to mention, your delusions are not plausible. According to your idiocy, Obama, born in Kenya and knowing he wasn't eligible to be president .... runs any way and then six months later, forges a BC and then hopes no one in Hawaii will notice he doesn't actually have a record on file.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Birfers are fucking lunatics.

Your REFUSAL to answer is the CLUE that you pieces of shit, KNOW, BUT REFUSE TO ANSWER... What's YOUR HOME COUNTRY?????

When Birthers hear hoofbeats, they immediately think that they are hearing gay muslim communist unicorns coming

Cuban father.... born in Canada ?

Redux Trump Goes Birther Again He Will Have To Clear Up His Article II Presidential Eligibility - Birther Report

of course the real story here is the obots and the press, and the fun we will have watching them back peddle. their platform of crying racist will disappear, when an authentic birther as myself, says what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Cruz is a republican to boot.

The OBOTS were/are still so desperate to sell an obama provenance, they never saw this coming, a day when the proverbial shoe is on the other political foot. they were so worried that they waved at changing the constitution. they invented a definition of natural born, complete with phony court precedents.

we as a country need to have this conversation. and don't worry Obots, i won't call you racist if you don't vote for cruz.

Trump? he's zany, but unfettered in his discourse.

I'm pretty sure for only the Presidency, you have to be born in the US. No naturalized citizen thing qualifies you like for congressional offices.

So here we have it- the stunning examples of Birthers competence.

What actual legal evidence is there that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii?
a) his birth certificate shown in 2008, examined by reporters- legal proof of place of birth in any court
b) his birth certificate shown in 2011, examined by reporters- legal proof of place of birth in any court
c) the 2009 confirmation by the Republican Director of Health of Hawaii that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- presentable in court
d) the 2011 confirmation by the Democratic Director of Health of Hawaii that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and that both the 2008 and 2011 birth certificates are legitimate- presentable in court.
e) the confirmation by Hawaii's Registrar of Records Alvin Onaka to various state's Secretary of State that the information on the Birth Certificate was accurate- legal documents that would be legal evidence.
f) 2 contemporary birth announcements in Hawaii newspapers- valid supplimental legal evidence.

What actual legal evidence is there that Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii?
None.
Birthers have
a) a statement by Michelle Obama where she doesn't say Barack was born in Kenya
b) a statement by his step-grandmother that he was born in Hawaii
c) a promotional brochure that the writer of said was an error

So of course- what Birthers believe is what is promoted on the internet by Birthers looking to make a buck off of gullible Birthers.

Can your MATE tell us WHAT YOUR HOME COUNTRY IS?.... Money....POWER... it can make 99% of the problems GO AWAY, especially with a WILLING, LAP DOG MEDIA... anyone care to argue that...in another thread, of course, as the pond scum, would use this as a DIVERSION from the Moooocher';s words!

I normally compare Birthers to 'moon landing deniers' but since Birther's fantasies are fueled by hatred.....I am wondering whether they are more like Holocaust deniers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back