Former FLOTUS Barbara Bush: "I love Bill Clinton."

...just keep him away from my granddaughters.

Well Bill was more of a Conservative than Dubya, but again, that ain't saying much

The wife of one of the most truly evil people in American speaks highly of someone; and that's supposed to be a compliment?

Did she say was voting for him or his odious wife for president? Nope.

That was not the purpose of the OP. Can you ever stay on topic at all?
So the purpose was, what? To demonstrate what good taste in men Barbara Bush has? To show that you're an asshole?
We already know those things, you dishonest piece of monkey crap.

Well, it wouldn't be a day without you being as nasty as fuck to anyone who doesn't subscribe to your fascist world view. I guess it's just the therapy that you need, eh?

Carry on.

I bet you still cannot figure out the purpose of the OP, because the very core of your being goes against the idea within that. But that's ok, there is no light without some dark, so we need you, too.

Whats she going to say? He's an asshole?

So the purpose was, what? To demonstrate what good taste in men Barbara Bush has? To show that you're an asshole?

Well, it wouldn't be a day without you being as nasty as fuck to anyone who doesn't subscribe to your fascist world view. I guess it's just the therapy that you need, eh?

Carry on.

I bet you still cannot figure out the purpose of the OP, because the very core of your being goes against the idea within that. But that's ok, there is no light without some dark, so we need you, too.
Thank you, Herr Pigschit.

Whats she going to say? He's an asshole?

Carry on.

Thank you, Herr Pigschit.

:dig: :dig: :dig: , Rabbi

Did she makes the plans for Bill to go to that island and screw underage girls? Did she tell Hillary to ignore the warning and let 4 innocent Americans die?

Forum List

Back