Ted Cruz goes all out for the Evangelical vote...

"Religious Freedom" is bigoted America’s backdoor to a nostalgic time before Civil Rights.

Or it could be a genuine and sincere religious belief that is also bigoted and where the state has a strong, possibly compelling interest in preventing being used in action. It may be tough to acknowledge that but sometimes nuance can exist. We don't like saying that, or thinking that, so it is easier to convince one's self that one's political opponents must be lying and mendacious. This is as bad as when the right says the same thing about the left. It helps to keep in mind that the vast majority of humans are sincere and honest but may genuinely disagree.
No its not....its a false equivalency...no one is persecuting Christians ...they want the Bible to trump the Constitution...Not on my watch...

"Religious Freedom" is bigoted America’s backdoor to a nostalgic time before Civil Rights.

Or it could be a genuine and sincere religious belief that is also bigoted and where the state has a strong, possibly compelling interest in preventing being used in action. It may be tough to acknowledge that but sometimes nuance can exist. We don't like saying that, or thinking that, so it is easier to convince one's self that one's political opponents must be lying and mendacious. This is as bad as when the right says the same thing about the left. It helps to keep in mind that the vast majority of humans are sincere and honest but may genuinely disagree.
No its not....its a false equivalency...no one is persecuting Christians ...they want the Bible to trump the Constitution...Not on my watch...

So that means we're in essentially agreement that this shouldn't be allowed. The mistake though you are making is thinking that they are trying to use purely as a "backdoor to a nostalgic time before Civil Rights." I know it is difficult, but your political opponents can be sincere and still wrong.

There absolutely a baby killing industry, you folks just want to call it something else because it makes you feel better.

I
My pastor teaches the opposite, but if disagreeing on someone's lifestyle is hate. Then so be it. Kinda like I became racist when Obama got elected. Just because I disagreed with him.

Now you are deflecting because you cannot defend supporting the vile demand that a baker write hate speech on a cake. That wasn't "disagreeing with a lifestyle". It was naked hatred. If you cannot be honest with yourself then that says volumes about you.
The queers did the same to a baker.

Calling them queers, and you don't think that exposes your hatred for them? That's the trouble with most of the racist rwnj's - they absolutely don't know when they are being racist, and keep insisting they are not.
When you call everyone that doesn't agree with you racist,that isn't hatred? You dumbass. Sheesh, or you got selective hatred?

Don't be an idiot. I don't call everyone that doesn't agree with me racist. I said "most of the racist rwnj's" - in case you don't comprehend English that well, it means that not all the rwnj's are racist....and, it doesn't matter whether they agree with me or not....but then, you're not too bright, are ya?
Is queer not a legitimate name?

There absolutely a baby killing industry, you folks just want to call it something else because it makes you feel better.

I
Now you are deflecting because you cannot defend supporting the vile demand that a baker write hate speech on a cake. That wasn't "disagreeing with a lifestyle". It was naked hatred. If you cannot be honest with yourself then that says volumes about you.

Calling them queers, and you don't think that exposes your hatred for them? That's the trouble with most of the racist rwnj's - they absolutely don't know when they are being racist, and keep insisting they are not.
When you call everyone that doesn't agree with you racist,that isn't hatred? You dumbass. Sheesh, or you got selective hatred?

Don't be an idiot. I don't call everyone that doesn't agree with me racist. I said "most of the racist rwnj's" - in case you don't comprehend English that well, it means that not all the rwnj's are racist....and, it doesn't matter whether they agree with me or not....but then, you're not too bright, are ya?

If you think so, you're even more ignorant than what I first thought you were.

I

If you think so, you're even more ignorant than what I first thought you were.
Then that makes me Einstein you dumbass. I say queer because it represents both male "gay" or female "lesbian" in one word. You dumb fuck. Get with it. My gosh talking to liberals is like it was talking to my 5 year old son. Thirteen years ago. Holy cow.

Ted Cruz Democratic Party home to liberal fascism against Christians - CNNPolitics.com

He is doing an excellent job of appealing to the middle!

Behold:

Sen. Ted Cruz argued Saturday that Democrats have become so extreme and "intolerant" of religious views that "there is no room for Christians in today's Democratic Party."

"There is a liberal fascism that is dedicated to going after believing Christians who follow the biblical teaching on marriage," the Texas Republican said in his speech before a Christian conservative audience in Waukee, Iowa.

Well, it's a free country and Ted Cruz can say anything he wants to say, but millions and millions of Christians are going to disagree with him.

"liberal fascism"

lol.

Just as laughable as

"conservative communism"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. Is Ted Cruz going to attract the middle with this kind of rhetoric?

It's better than going all out for the communist vote. What is the big deal? How is it different or any worse than going after any other voting block? The fact that the communist left makes a big deal about proves that they have a problem with Christians. I would definitely make a big deal if someone went after the kkk vote. That is bad so it should be treated like something bad but why have the same level of disgust towRds candidates that go after the religious vote? Can we say scum sucking commie?

I
You openly support the pastors hate speech about gays, ergo you hate them.
My pastor teaches the opposite, but if disagreeing on someone's lifestyle is hate. Then so be it. Kinda like I became racist when Obama got elected. Just because I disagreed with him.

We don't call everyone who disagrees with us racists. We call racists racists. See how that works?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
To not think that children are the responsibility of government is to not "give a crap" about them. Got it.
I guess that is why the rw

Stopped here, not interested in your eternal war with our twin

So our pinked girl is your twin? Who'd have known....:)

Typo, that was "your" twin. You and the Republicans are the same. I don't care if you three year olds discovered the word poopy pants other than it makes any discussion with you pointless. All you have are DNC talking points. If someone isn't a Republican you have nothing. So, everyone you disagree with is a Republican!

Taking your welfare checks is taking YOUR money, LOL.

Can you even read? Taking Social Security and Medicare......didn't
'Sen. Ted Cruz argued Saturday that Democrats have become so extreme and "intolerant" of religious views that "there is no room for Christians in today's Democratic Party."'

An idiotic 'argument' that clearly fails, given the fact that the vast majority of democrats are Christian.

I'm a Christian and a Democrat. I could never consider some of the Republican beliefs as Christian based, ergo.....the Democratic policies are more in line with Christianity. Reps have just twisted things to make themselves feel better as they embrace their hatred and their greed. Adultery is a sin, but you don't see any baker or pizza place owners that think that serving homosexuals makes them homosexuals, think that serving adulterers makes them adulterers, too. What about liars? Lying is a sin.....how many liars do they turn away? Do they refuse service to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, George W Bush?

To not think that children are the responsibility of government is to not "give a crap" about them. Got it.
I guess that is why the rw

Stopped here, not interested in your eternal war with our twin

So our pinked girl is your twin? Who'd have known....:)

Typo, that was "your" twin. You and the Republicans are the same. I don't care if you three year olds discovered the word poopy pants other than it makes any discussion with you pointless. All you have are DNC talking points. If someone isn't a Republican you have nothing. So, everyone you disagree with is a Republican!

Most conservatives are Republican......ergo some are Libertarian. If you are not a Republican or Democrat, then you must be a Libertarian or an independent. Most independents don't side with the Republican party like Libertarians and Tea Bags.....(we have already determined from your posts that you are not a Democrat) so that leaves very few conservatives who are not siding with anyone, and they are meaningless. Is that what you are?

Sen. Ted Cruz argued Saturday that Democrats have become so extreme and "intolerant" of religious views that "there is no room for Christians in today's Democratic Party."

"There is a liberal fascism that is dedicated to going after believing Christians who follow the biblical teaching on marriage," the Texas Republican said in his speech before a Christian conservative audience in Waukee, Iowa.

It is important for people like Ted Cruz to believe Christians are being persecuted in fulfillment of the End Times scriptures.

It is important for people like Ted Cruz to believe Christians are being persecuted in fulfillment of the End Times scriptures.

Says the Reverend Jeremiah Wright!

I'm a Christian and a Democrat

Reps have just twisted things to make themselves feel better as they embrace their hatred and their greed

Exactly, you are a Christian and a Democrat, and as with all Democrats, the Democrat comes first. If you are actually a Christian, you should be embarrassed at your last sweeping, judgmental statement

Most conservatives are Republican......ergo some are Libertarian. If you are not a Republican or Democrat, then you must be a Libertarian or an independent. Most independents don't side with the Republican party like Libertarians and Tea Bags.....(we have already determined from your posts that you are not a Democrat) so that leaves very few conservatives who are not siding with anyone, and they are meaningless. Is that what you are?

You are so full of shit it reeks

Ted Cruz Democratic Party home to liberal fascism against Christians - CNNPolitics.com

He is doing an excellent job of appealing to the middle!

Behold:

Well, it's a free country and Ted Cruz can say anything he wants to say, but millions and millions of Christians are going to disagree with him.

"liberal fascism"

lol.

Just as laughable as

"conservative communism"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. Is Ted Cruz going to attract the middle with this kind of rhetoric?

What he says is true Statist.

The democratic party in America today is to Christains like the Nazi party was to Jews in 1924. No camps yet, but the hate machine never stops.

I'm a Christian and a Democrat.

That's up with Nazi Jew.

I could never consider some of the Republican beliefs as Christian based, ergo.....the Democratic policies are more in line with Christianity.

Which policies are those? Outlawing Christian prayers on public grounds but allowing Muslim prayers? Prohibiting Christian symbols on school grounds?

Reps have just twisted things to make themselves feel better as they embrace their hatred and their greed. Adultery is a sin, but you don't see any baker or pizza place owners that think that serving homosexuals makes them homosexuals, think that serving adulterers makes them adulterers, too. What about liars? Lying is a sin.....how many liars do they turn away? Do they refuse service to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, George W Bush?

If lying is a sin, then the democratic party is nothing but sin.

I'm not a Christian, and I'm not a Republican - but the democrats are openly hostile to Christians and Christianity. A Christian voting democrat makes as much sense as a black man joining the KKK.

I'm a Christian and a Democrat

Reps have just twisted things to make themselves feel better as they embrace their hatred and their greed

Exactly, you are a Christian and a Democrat, and as with all Democrats, the Democrat comes first. If you are actually a Christian, you should be embarrassed at your last sweeping, judgmental statement

No, you are completely wrong, I don't put politics ahead of my Christian beliefs. That is why I don't support the ideas that cutting Welfare, SNAPS and Medicaid is going to make the poor and needy all of a sudden become 100% able to take care of themselves. On the other hand, most conservatives that claim to be Christian totally twist the facts so they can embrace their hatred and greed as actually being good.

You'll have to be more specific about my last "judgmental statement" so that I may be able to address it. I base my opinions on what I have witnessed from conservatives here on this Board, and my own personal friends, their comments and their actions. On the other hand, the hatred that is spewed on a daily basis from conservatives whether they are Republican or Libertarian is there for all to see. But like you, they will deny any wrong, because they've already convinced themselves that they are truly pious.

You are so full of shit it reeks

Yeah...why don't you point out where you disagree instead of just using the conservative cover-all deflection?

Forum List

Back