Ted Cruz goes all out for the Evangelical vote...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Ted Cruz Democratic Party home to liberal fascism against Christians - CNNPolitics.com

He is doing an excellent job of appealing to the middle!

Behold:

Sen. Ted Cruz argued Saturday that Democrats have become so extreme and "intolerant" of religious views that "there is no room for Christians in today's Democratic Party."

"There is a liberal fascism that is dedicated to going after believing Christians who follow the biblical teaching on marriage," the Texas Republican said in his speech before a Christian conservative audience in Waukee, Iowa.

Well, it's a free country and Ted Cruz can say anything he wants to say, but millions and millions of Christians are going to disagree with him.

"liberal fascism"

lol.

Just as laughable as

"conservative communism"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. Is Ted Cruz going to attract the middle with this kind of rhetoric?

TEDS also going after the gay crowd as he looks for votes . TED is supporting the Gay Hoteliers that are being boycotted by the 'gay Mafia' . I'll try to get some info for you Statist but lets all wish TED CRUZ the best as he looks to become the next President of the USA !!

What is "extreme" about pointing out the fact that some liberals are indeed becoming fascist in their opposition to the rights of religious people and churches? Some of my secular friends--these guys aren't religious one bit--are very bothered by recent liberal attacks on religious liberty. Even some gay rights activists, such as Andrew Sullivan and Tammy Bruce, are sounding the alarm that these attacks are going far beyond the pale and are fascist/authoritarian in nature.

What is "extreme" about pointing out the fact that some liberals are indeed becoming fascist in their opposition to the rights of religious people and churches? Some of my secular friends--these guys aren't religious one bit--are very bothered by recent liberal attacks on religious liberty. Even some gay rights activists, such as Andrew Sullivan and Tammy Bruce, are sounding the alarm that these attacks are going far beyond the pale and are fascist/authoritarian in nature.

People who are inventing religious beliefs only for the sake of trying to use that angle to dodge the Constitutional protections of the civil rights of others

deserve to be attacked,

and defeated.

• Banned

So, exactly whose rights have been cut off?

those religious beliefs aren't new invention NYC , they are as old as Traditional Christianity itself .

no idea Joshua , for me though TED is first choice then maybe Walker , maybe Paul . If one of those aren't the nominee then I'll likely not vote or I'll vote dem or third party to hurt the moderate republicans .

no idea Joshua , for me though TED is first choice then maybe Walker , maybe Paul . If one of those aren't the nominee then I'll likely not vote or I'll vote dem or third party to hurt the moderate republicans .

Interesting. I have to congratulate you on your ideological consistency. Slightly different question then: how likely is it do you think that Ted Cruz will actually win the nomination? Is that also no idea?

yeah pretty much no idea , I'll just support Ted first and the other 2 that I mention as backup . I'll watch and see what happens as it is about 18 months to go . I think that Ted is last on the list for traditional 'gop' while 'j boosh' is first in line for support from traditional 'gop' Joshua .

Forum List

Back