Ted Cruz goes all out for the Evangelical vote...

You suffer from arrested development most of us grow up and mature as we get older....you?

Take another hit man.....it's all you have.

Let me take a guess...you figure you are a model of being grown up and mature...you have to be drunk...

You'll need to try another tack man, that one is a dead end ;)

I've been eating people like you for lunch for years and nothing you can do will get under my skin....while I on the other hand am living under your's ;)

Last edited:
Note the ego on this wing nut..he is a champ ...been eating up like me ...says he is under my skin.... moral voice of mature reason...Drunkard

34pjnrd.jpg

A child dies with every "abortion".
Let me guess a drunkard like you is the voice of conscience and morality...do I have that right Moe Ronne...you are the exquisite conscience of the Nation...get effing real ...you are a Right winger...who does not give a crap about any children once they are born..

To not think that children are the responsibility of government is to not "give a crap" about them. Got it. That actually sounded good to when you wrote it too, didn't it?

To not think that children are the responsibility of government is to not "give a crap" about them. Got it. That actually sounded good to when you wrote it too, didn't it?

you think what you wrote sounds deep and wise...it sounds moronic to me...you insist that the woman has to give birth no matter if she has been raped ,,,once yoou use the Government to do that then its over for you ...its Pontious Pilate time,... stop drinking alcohol wastrel

here you go Statist , --- Gay Hoteliers Face Boycott For Not Hating Ted Cruz - Fox Nation --- just a little bit of info on TED CRUZ 'gay' strategy . Not all gay people are wierdos and Ted is going after those gays that still have some common sense . Lets hope that TEDS strategy works ehh ??

How likely is it do you think that Ted Cruz will win the US Presidential election?

I don't think he'll even win Texas in the primary. They will vote for Jeb. Bush family roots are in Texas.

Taking your welfare checks is taking YOUR money, LOL. You're retired? Sad in all those years you never developed a sense of personal responsibility

sure moron I am retired from my career however for reasons of maximizing my SS benefit I am not yet drawing on that and I do not have to because I have large cash reserves....how about them apples ...you on the other hand are living pay check to pay check and snorting Koch...no wonder you are an alcoholic

'Sen. Ted Cruz argued Saturday that Democrats have become so extreme and "intolerant" of religious views that "there is no room for Christians in today's Democratic Party."'

An idiotic 'argument' that clearly fails, given the fact that the vast majority of democrats are Christian.

Taking your welfare checks is taking YOUR money, LOL. You're retired? Sad in all those years you never developed a sense of personal responsibility

sure moron I am retired from my career however for reasons of maximizing my SS benefit I am not yet drawing on that and I do not have to because I have large cash reserves....how about them apples ...you on the other hand are living pay check to pay check and snorting Koch...no wonder you are an alcoholic

You never saved a dime in social security. You spent the money. Then you fucked your children to pay you back for money you never saved. Thanks Dad, fuck you

Actually, I'm pro-choice, Sparky. That didn't stop recognizing you as the idiot that you are
You certainly sounded pro choice earlier weaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stop binge drinking seriously

I'm not a collectivist liberal. When you make stupid points I don't have to agree with you just because. Your point is ridiculous. You say we are either responsible for the abortion or the welfare for the kid. Bull, the child is not the responsibility of government and we don't have to pick between your two contrived choices.

I'd be glad to donate to pay for the abortion, but I totally object to government paying for it with confiscated money. Unlike you, I don't dump my views on other people to fund

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not trying to make anything "illegal".

I think you people simply need to face the truth and decide from there.

A child dies with every "abortion".

I see you didn't have an answer to my previous post, where you claimed I cruised right by the obvious........so, just as I suspected, you were deflecting....and....

A child dies of hunger......yet conservatives have no problem with their party cutting "SNAPS".

SNAP offers nutrition assistance to millions of eligible, low-income individuals and families and provides economic benefits to communities. SNAP is the largest program in the domestic hunger safety net.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program SNAP Food and Nutrition Service

A child dies for lack of health-care.....yet conservatives' main goal is to repeal Obamacare with nothing to take it's place except what we had before, and we know that many were uninsured due to the cost of healthcare insurance.

Lack of health insurance might have led or contributed to nearly 17,000 deaths among hospitalized children in the United States in the span of less than two decades, according to research led by the Johns Hopkins Children's Center.
Lack of Insurance May Have Figured In Nearly 17 000 Childhood Deaths Children s Hospital at Johns Hopkins Baltimore Maryland

So, enough with your sanctimonious attitude.....acknowledge your own attitude in killing humans.

Forum List

Back