Ted Cruz Cooks Bacon With A Machine Gun

It's incredible to me how desperate these candidates are for attention.
Hilariously, Cruz doesn't know the difference between semi-automatic bacon and machine gun bacon.

I'm sure he knew...but I doubt you would.

If he knew he'd have fired that weapon on full auto. But it didn't have full auto.

I guess we can call it a clown act's right to poetic license.
I brought this up earlier in the thread. I remember the highly technical discussions on what is an assault weapon. Had this been a democrat calling that a machine gun they would be stampeding to correct them.

Hilariously, Cruz doesn't know the difference between semi-automatic bacon and machine gun bacon.

If he knew he'd have fired that weapon on full auto. But it didn't have full auto.

I brought this up earlier in the thread. I remember the highly technical discussions on what is an assault weapon. Had this been a democrat calling that a machine gun they would be stampeding to correct them.

It's nice to see liberals finally admit that a scary looking semi auto is nothing more than any other semi auto.

Kinda like all of hilarys fake accents.

Oh, so you consider Ted Cruz the equivalent of Hillary Clinton. Gee, great defense.

While we are correcting people, prior to 1989 the term "assault weapon" did not exist in the lexicon of firearms. It is a political term, developed by anti-gun activist to expand the category of "assault rifles".

What is an "assault rifle"? A M4A1 carbine is a US military service rifle and it is also an assault rifle. The M4A1 is fully automatic and can fire up to 950 rounds per minute, assault rifles are more commonly referred to as "machine guns". In 1986 the Federal government banned the sale or transfer of machine guns to civilians.

Oh, so you consider Ted Cruz the equivalent of Hillary Clinton. Gee, great defense.

Just noting your hypocrisy.

Trump has really got these nuts running scared.

They really are clowns. They're so desperate, one could almost feel sorry for them. None of them are looking very presidential. Including Drumpf. None are talking issues, including Drumpf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really are clowns. They're so desperate, one could almost feel sorry for them. None of them are looking very presidential. Including Drumpf. None are talking issues, including Drumpf.

Illegal immigration isn't an issue? Iran isn't an issue? I suppose to you libturds think Cecil the lion is the only issue.

While we are correcting people, prior to 1989 the term "assault weapon" did not exist in the lexicon of firearms. It is a political term, developed by anti-gun activist to expand the category of "assault rifles".

What is an "assault rifle"? A M4A1 carbine is a US military service rifle and it is also an assault rifle. The M4A1 is fully automatic and can fire up to 950 rounds per minute, assault rifles are more commonly referred to as "machine guns". In 1986 the Federal government banned the sale or transfer of machine guns to civilians.
The last sentence is not accurate. They banned manufacture of new machine guns for civilian transfer. Those made prior to July 1986 are still transferrable.
But the rest is true. And I suspect Ted was going for the outrage by calling the gun a "machine gun". But that's what liberals would call it.

You were referring to the Democrats, right? Is "Drumph" some reference to Bernie Sanders?

The last sentence is not accurate. They banned manufacture of new machine guns for civilian transfer. Those made prior to July 1986 are still transferrable.
But the rest is true. And I suspect Ted was going for the outrage by calling the gun a "machine gun". But that's what liberals would call it.

I didn't want to get too technical. I considered the fact that liberals cannot retain too much information when delivered en masse. They tend to remember short bumper sticker slogans and anything more detailed fucks their little minds up.

All these crazy videos they keep putting out to show that they have some gumption, like Trump, LMAO. I fully expect one to release one of himself pretend raping his wife. :lol:

All these crazy videos they keep putting out to show that they have some gumption, like Trump, LMAO. I fully expect one to release one of himself pretend raping his wife. :lol:

You call that humor?

You call that humor?
No, but you can pretend that it couldn't happen.

Forum List

Back