Ted Cruz Cooks Bacon With A Machine Gun

You probably shouldn't try this at home.

Presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tried out a new method for cooking bacon that involves a machine gun.

In a video released Monday by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz is seen at a shooting range firing a machine gun with the barrel wrapped in bacon and covered with aluminum foil.

"There are few things I enjoy more than on weekends cooking breakfast with the family. Of course in Texas, we cook bacon a little differently than most folks," Cruz says at the beginning of the video.

Once the grease starts dripping, Cruz removes the aluminum foil and tastes the bacon.

"Mmmm. Machine-gun bacon," Cruz says with a laugh.

"Hot and crispy. It's just the way I like it," Matt Halsrud, of Central Iowa Impact Indoor Shooting Range, says at the end of the video.

Well, that should certainly qualify Cruz for Trump's VP.

Does Ted know that's not a machine gun?

Presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tried out a new method for cooking bacon that involves a machine gun.

In a video released Monday by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz is seen at a shooting range firing a machine gun with the barrel wrapped in bacon and covered with aluminum foil.

"There are few things I enjoy more than on weekends cooking breakfast with the family. Of course in Texas, we cook bacon a little differently than most folks," Cruz says at the beginning of the video.

Once the grease starts dripping, Cruz removes the aluminum foil and tastes the bacon.

"Hot and crispy. It's just the way I like it," Matt Halsrud, of Central Iowa Impact Indoor Shooting Range, says at the end of the video.

Do you know that it's not a machine gun?

Yes -

He cooked salt into the metal, it will be alright as long as it remains heavily oiled but that barrel will be prone to corrosion as long as that rifle exists.

Oh bullshit.
It's got at the very least a parkerized finish,designed to....thats right resist rusting.
Spray that shit down with some G96 wipe it off and you're good to go.
Whatever, it's still a stupid stunt and I would never treat my weapons like that. Maybe you have rifles to burn but mine cost too damned much, it's like using the hood of a car for sawhorses, it'll work but it's not made for that.

Oh I dont know...this one wasnt cheap,but I wouldnt be afraid to cook some bacon on it.
Who am I to tell you not to use your weapons for purposes other than they are intended? Maybe next time you need to drill a hole you should just use a pistol that makes the appropriate sized hole? Maybe use a rifle butt to mash potatoes? Be creative, you can probably come up all sorts of stupid shit.

According to liberals...? If I did that i'd get arrested for a mass killing.
My truck wasnt designed to heat up a roast beef sandwich,but double wrap one in foil and let it ride on the manifold for an hour and a half and if comes out just right.

An hour and a half for one little sandwich? You must not use a thermostat to run that cool.

I gotta try that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes -

This will be fun.
OK< how do you know it is NOT a machine gun?

Yes -

This will be fun.

MSNBC confirmed that it was NOT a machine gun.

Yes -

This will be fun.

Link?

What's the point that of all of this show? Cruz is not going to win anyway, why does he even waste money? He want become the president anyway. Better spend it on something more important for GOP like bringing Trump to power.

This will be fun.

Link?

Well, dumb fuck, I saw it live on Rachel Maddow.
I ll see your chainsaw and raise you a semi-automatic MSNBC
Yeah I figured you had no idea what you were talking about.
For the record, while machine guns are capable of firing in full auto mode, they aer also capable of firing in semi mode. I cannot tell, nor can anyone else, whether Cruz' gun is a full auto or semi auto model. He is definitely firing on semi mode but that says nothing about the gun.
/end

What's the point that of all of this show? Cruz is not going to win anyway, why does he even waste money? He want become the president anyway. Better spend it on something more important for GOP like bringing Trump to power.
Cruz is the top fund raiser in the GOP behind Jeb. We'll see exactly what happens later.

This will be fun.

Link?

Well, dumb fuck, I saw it live on Rachel Maddow.
I ll see your chainsaw and raise you a semi-automatic MSNBC
For the record, while machine guns are capable of firing in full auto mode, they aer also capable of firing in semi mode. I cannot tell, nor can anyone else, whether Cruz' gun is a full auto or semi auto model. He is definitely firing on semi mode but that says nothing about the gun.
/end

They checked with the gun range and it as confirmed it was a semi-auto.

/end

They checked with the gun range and it as confirmed it was a semi-auto.
Link?

Because they're clowns, and that's what clowns do.

Oh bullshit.
It's got at the very least a parkerized finish,designed to....thats right resist rusting.
Spray that shit down with some G96 wipe it off and you're good to go.
Whatever, it's still a stupid stunt and I would never treat my weapons like that. Maybe you have rifles to burn but mine cost too damned much, it's like using the hood of a car for sawhorses, it'll work but it's not made for that.

Oh I dont know...this one wasnt cheap,but I wouldnt be afraid to cook some bacon on it.
Who am I to tell you not to use your weapons for purposes other than they are intended? Maybe next time you need to drill a hole you should just use a pistol that makes the appropriate sized hole? Maybe use a rifle butt to mash potatoes? Be creative, you can probably come up all sorts of stupid shit.

According to liberals...? If I did that i'd get arrested for a mass killing.
My truck wasnt designed to heat up a roast beef sandwich,but double wrap one in foil and let it ride on the manifold for an hour and a half and if comes out just right.

An hour and a half for one little sandwich? You must not use a thermostat to run that cool.

Who said anything about a little sandwich? And you obviously have no clue as to the temp an intake manifold reaches.

Considering the cost of brass, at least the last time I checked, this seems like a waste of money.

I'm not looking for a candidate who would waste money...

I suppose any kind of hobby that requires money is a waste of money. I suppose he should just sit with his thumb up his ass like you do for entertainment.

Wow. Talk about lacking a sense of humor. FYI, douchenoodle, one of my favorite things to do in my down time is to hit the range. And I don't mean stove...

If that was your attempt at humor, you failed miserably.

Forum List

Back