Ted Cruz Cooks Bacon With A Machine Gun

What would possess a person to wrap bacon around the barrel of a machine gun and then fire enough rounds to cook it?

It was not a machine gun. He was firing a semi auto AR-15. They are not classified as machine guns.

On rapid semi auto fire an AR barrel can heat up to 400 - 500F so why waste the heat?

Aren't Moon Bats into conservation? If you have excess heat then why not use it cook something as good as bacon? Are you a Communist?

Two of the best things on earth; AR-15s and bacon.

It is halarious to see the cowardly pussy Moon Bats bitch about bacon and firearms. Cruz did good with the video.

Not how I would cook it but 10 pts for creativity.

It be nice to have a president who thinks outside the box to solve our problems with the government. Or someone who tries to fix them at all.

That video makes Libtard heads explode because they all want to ban firearms and are all pussy homosexual vegans.

Kudos to Cruz for pushing the right buttons.

Trump has really got these nuts running scared.

They really are clowns. They're so desperate, one could almost feel sorry for them. None of them are looking very presidential. Including Drumpf. None are talking issues, including Drumpf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All these crazy videos they keep putting out to show that they have some gumption, like Trump, LMAO. I fully expect one to release one of himself pretend raping his wife. :lol:

You call that humor?
No, but you can pretend that it couldn't happen.
As you pretend it could.

That video makes Libtard heads explode because they all want to ban firearms and are all pussy homosexual vegans.

Kudos to Cruz for pushing the right buttons.
It's been done before.

I thought it was silly.

What is even more silly is the reaction of the Moon Bats.

Guys do silly things like.

A couple of weeks ago at the range were were taping tannerite to old TVs and shooting them to blow them up.

ej6ebm.jpg

Be veeewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits!

Saw the bacon episode on Morning Joe early today: funny and stupid.

Cruz is born to entertain.

ej6ebm.jpg

Be veeewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits!
Your ignorance is astounding.
He's obviously going bird hunting.
I guess you didn't notice the over and under shotgun which is typically a bird gun. You usually shoot wabbits with a 22.

But the giveaway was all of the dead Pheasants on the wall.
You could shoot rabbits with a shotgun. But generally a choked O/U like that is a bird gun. ANd nice catch on the pheasants.

You probably shouldn't try this at home.

Presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tried out a new method for cooking bacon that involves a machine gun.

In a video released Monday by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz is seen at a shooting range firing a machine gun with the barrel wrapped in bacon and covered with aluminum foil.

"There are few things I enjoy more than on weekends cooking breakfast with the family. Of course in Texas, we cook bacon a little differently than most folks," Cruz says at the beginning of the video.

Once the grease starts dripping, Cruz removes the aluminum foil and tastes the bacon.

"Mmmm. Machine-gun bacon," Cruz says with a laugh.

"Hot and crispy. It's just the way I like it," Matt Halsrud, of Central Iowa Impact Indoor Shooting Range, says at the end of the video.

Ted Cruz Cooks Bacon With A Machine Gun

Well, that should certainly qualify Cruz for Trump's VP.

So, what part upsets Obama supporters the most? The gun or the bacon?

Forum List

Back