Ted Cruz Cooks Bacon With A Machine Gun

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
You probably shouldn't try this at home.

Presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tried out a new method for cooking bacon that involves a machine gun.

In a video released Monday by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz is seen at a shooting range firing a machine gun with the barrel wrapped in bacon and covered with aluminum foil.

"There are few things I enjoy more than on weekends cooking breakfast with the family. Of course in Texas, we cook bacon a little differently than most folks," Cruz says at the beginning of the video.

Once the grease starts dripping, Cruz removes the aluminum foil and tastes the bacon.

"Mmmm. Machine-gun bacon," Cruz says with a laugh.

"Hot and crispy. It's just the way I like it," Matt Halsrud, of Central Iowa Impact Indoor Shooting Range, says at the end of the video.

Well, that should certainly qualify Cruz for Trump's VP.

Wow Dems are envious that they can't boil kale that way.

Hey, Nathan, I bet that puts Cruz at the top of your list.
Cruz has always been on the upper part of my list. He's smart, conservative, and he makes lib heads explode.

Yeah, not unlike a Jewish Rabbi with a Nathan Bedford Forrest avatar.
Is that like a fake Indian who worked mopping floors on the NYSE?

Cruz has always been on the upper part of my list. He's smart, conservative, and he makes lib heads explode.

Except I didn't say that - you did.

You didnt have to, Kemosabe. I've seen enough of your posts here to piece it together. at least you're not denying the fact.

You didnt have to, Kemosabe. I've seen enough of your posts here to piece it together. at least you're not denying the fact.

Fact? Why bother to deny your stupid shit? You just make up more stupid shit.

Ironic post is moronic.

Ironic post is moronic.

You seem more and more deranged each day. I wish you well, Nathan.

Ironic post is moronic.

You seem more and more deranged each day. I wish you well, Nathan.
LOL. I'm not the one posting serial crap about GOP candidates, most of it lies.

Presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tried out a new method for cooking bacon that involves a machine gun.

In a video released Monday by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz is seen at a shooting range firing a machine gun with the barrel wrapped in bacon and covered with aluminum foil.

"There are few things I enjoy more than on weekends cooking breakfast with the family. Of course in Texas, we cook bacon a little differently than most folks," Cruz says at the beginning of the video.

Once the grease starts dripping, Cruz removes the aluminum foil and tastes the bacon.

"Hot and crispy. It's just the way I like it," Matt Halsrud, of Central Iowa Impact Indoor Shooting Range, says at the end of the video.

What's your point?

Kewl

And no, I'd rather see him as the AG.

Kewl

And no, I'd rather see him as the AG.

I've heard that Trump would choose Trey Gowdy as his AG.

Forum List

Back