*Ted Cruz or VP!!!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. This guy gets it, Trump will do well to pick him.
2. Sloppy Joe, has picked a fight with Texas, and Ted Cruz so far is the only one to speak out!!
3. I can't think of a better nominee, I nominate, Ted Cruz, for the GOP ticket!!!
4. Do I hear a second?
5. I think President Trump should head to San Antonio, and ask Ted Cruz, to be his running mate from the Alamo at the threshold of the front door.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. Sloppy Joe, has picked a fight with Texas, and Ted Cruz so far is the only one to speak out!!
3. I can't think of a better nominee, I nominate, Ted Cruz, for the GOP ticket!!!
4. Do I hear a second?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Won’t happen.

But he’d be great.

Apart from not being black or female Cruz would be a great pick

Sorry bout that,

4. Do I hear a second?
5. I think President Trump should head to San Antonio, and ask Ted Cruz, to be his running mate from the Alamo at the threshold of the front door.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
LOL You idiots had a problem with Obama running for president but have no problem with Cruz? :laughing0301:

Obama was born in the US while Cruz was born in Canada.

As per the Constitution, that you guys claimed to revere: the Constitution, in Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, states that “no person except a natural born citizen” can be president.

A “natural-born citizen” would be someone born on American soil. That leaves out Cancun Canada Ted.

Sorry bout that,

4. Do I hear a second?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
"ted cruz or VP"?

What does that even mean?

LOL You idiots had a problem with Obama running for president but have no problem with Cruz? :laughing0301:

Obama was born in the US while Cruz was born in Canada.

As per the Constitution, that you guys claimed to revere: the Constitution, in Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, states that “no person except a natural born citizen” can be president.

A “natural-born citizen” would be someone born on American soil. That leaves out Cancun Canada Ted.
Your ignorance is noted.

Natural born means citizen from birth. Cruz was a citizen from birth.

The claim about Obumbler was that he wasn’t born in the United States. He was supposedly born in Kenya.

Your ignorance is noted.

The claim about Obumbler was that he wasn’t born in the United States. He was supposedly born in Kenya.
Sorry bout that,

1. Democrats want to throw out the competition, thats what they do.
2. They measure my every word to see if they can ban, me, or shit can my threads.
3. Thats not a way to have a open discussion, is it?
4. Ted Cruz is an outstanding person, and is likely going to be the VP, I have a canny way of pointing out the way things will be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your ignorance is noted.

Retard. Cruz was born in Canada. So, nope. Cruz wasn’t natural born.

Brrrrrr… You lose. Again. :itsok:

Sorry bout that,

1. Democrats want to throw out the competition, thats what they do.
2. They measure my every word to see if they can ban, me, or shit can my threads.
3. Thats not a way to have a open discussion, is it?
4. Ted Cruz is an outstanding person, and is likely going to be the VP, I have a canny way of pointing out the way things will be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I don’t think the new president (Trump) would like to lose Cruz in the Senate.

Sorry bout that,

4. Do I hear a second?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
😆

He was born an American citizen. That’s what “natural born” means?, you imbecile.

You always lose, Minnie. Me? I’m right, yet again.
Was he born in the US? Yes or No?

Let's see if you have the guts to answer the question, retard.

Let’s see if you’re smart enough to know that your question is irrelevant.

“A natural born citizen refers to someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth, and did not need to go through a naturalization proceeding later in life.”

Cruz didn’t require naturalization because at the moment of his birth, he was a U.S. citizen.

Get back to DERPville. .

Last edited:
Let’s see if you’re smart enough to know that your question is irrelevant.

“A natural born citizen refers to someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth, and did not need to go through a naturalization proceeding later in life.”

Cruz didn’t require naturalization because at the moment of his birth, he was a U.S. citizen.

Get back to DERPville. .
I knew you did not have the guts to answer the question. Fuck off, retard. Come back when you can answer my question.

I knew you weren’t intelligent or honest enough to admit that your “question” is irrelevant.

Thanks for proving it.

Go eat some more dicks.
I knew you did not have the guts to answer the question. Fuck off, retard. Come back when you can answer my question. :itsok:

Forum List

Back