Ted Cruz Cooks Bacon With A Machine Gun

I finally looked at the video.

What a clown! A thin lipped, Vitalis hair tonic wearing, meth-toothed clown.

Who else loves his little gay smirk when he says something that he hi is is clever? Anyone?

Target practicing is a waste of ammo? SHHHHHH don't tell anyone that, selling ammo keeps me in business. HAHAHA
It's not even an actual machine gun.

I didn't go to the link, I was going by the thread title. But anyhow, most Liberals can't tell the difference.
I can, he is firing a semi-automatic weapon and turns around and says "machine gun bacon" and my first thought was: Well that's all kinds of retarded.

Well if you really want to get technical, all guns are machines.
Pretty much but it seems like something the gun nuts would jump all over if it was anyone else. Even I know that in military terms a machine gun is a larger caliber weapon who's primary mode of operation is full auto and usually belt fed.

Yep, that was the tradition, then came the SAW, it can be fed via belt, magazine and drum held ammo, and fires the standard M16 ammo. They are nice weapons with a lot of firepower.

He should have served in the military. At least they'd have taught him the difference between a gun and a frying pan.
If you had served you would know there is no frying pans on the front. :badgrin:

What would possess a person to wrap bacon around the barrel of a machine gun and then fire enough rounds to cook it?

Oh I dont know..what would posses someone to put bird feathers in their hair,smear animal fat based paint on their face and dance around a fire like an idiot?
It's stupid, what dumbass would expose his valuable weapon to certain salt corrosion like that? Maybe he can afford to fuck up rifles for a stunt but I seriously hope working people who own a nice rifle do not follow his example.

What would possess a person to wrap bacon around the barrel of a machine gun and then fire enough rounds to cook it?

Oh I dont know..what would posses someone to put bird feathers in their hair,smear animal fat based paint on their face and dance around a fire like an idiot?
It's stupid, what dumbass would expose his valuable weapon to certain salt corrosion like that? Maybe he can afford to fuck up rifles for a stunt but I seriously hope working people who own a nice rifle do not follow his example.

Plenty of fat in that bacon and if you're like most of us you clean your guns when you've finished shooting them.
It's not going to hurt it one bit.

Plenty of fat in that bacon and if you're like most of us you clean your guns when you've finished shooting them.
He cooked salt into the metal, it will be alright as long as it remains heavily oiled but that barrel will be prone to corrosion as long as that rifle exists.

He cooked salt into the metal, it will be alright as long as it remains heavily oiled but that barrel will be prone to corrosion as long as that rifle exists.

Replacement barrels aren't that expensive. However, that barrel will probably out live you.

Oh bullshit.
It's got at the very least a parkerized finish,designed to....thats right resist rusting.
Spray that shit down with some G96 wipe it off and you're good to go.

Oh bullshit.
It's got at the very least a parkerized finish,designed to....thats right resist rusting.
Whatever, it's still a stupid stunt and I would never treat my weapons like that. Maybe you have rifles to burn but mine cost too damned much, it's like using the hood of a car for sawhorses, it'll work but it's not made for that.

Considering the cost of brass, at least the last time I checked, this seems like a waste of money.

I'm not looking for a candidate who would waste money...

Considering the cost of brass, at least the last time I checked, this seems like a waste of money.

I'll go out and run through 600 to a 1000 rounds in one sitting depending on how many guns I bring.
I could probably cook a pound of bacon at no additional cost...other than the bacon.

I suppose any kind of hobby that requires money is a waste of money. I suppose he should just sit with his thumb up his ass like you do for entertainment.

Oh bullshit.
Whatever, it's still a stupid stunt and I would never treat my weapons like that. Maybe you have rifles to burn but mine cost too damned much, it's like using the hood of a car for sawhorses, it'll work but it's not made for that.

Oh I dont know...this one wasnt cheap,but I wouldnt be afraid to cook some bacon on it.
upload_2015-8-3_16-52-12.png

I suppose any kind of hobby that requires money is a waste of money. I suppose he should just sit with his thumb up his ass like you do for entertainment.

Wow. Talk about lacking a sense of humor. FYI, douchenoodle, one of my favorite things to do in my down time is to hit the range. And I don't mean stove...

Oh bullshit.

Oh I dont know...this one wasnt cheap,but I wouldnt be afraid to cook some bacon on it.
Who am I to tell you not to use your weapons for purposes other than they are intended? Maybe next time you need to drill a hole you should just use a pistol that makes the appropriate sized hole? Maybe use a rifle butt to mash potatoes? Be creative, you can probably come up all sorts of stupid shit.

Oh bullshit.

Who am I to tell you not to use your weapons for purposes other than they are intended? Maybe next time you need to drill a hole you should just use a pistol that makes the appropriate sized hole? Maybe use a rifle butt to mash potatoes? Be creative, you can probably come up all sorts of stupid shit.

According to liberals...? If I did that i'd get arrested for a mass killing.
My truck wasnt designed to heat up a roast beef sandwich,but double wrap one in foil and let it ride on the manifold for an hour and a half and if comes out just right.

Hilariously, Cruz doesn't know the difference between semi-automatic bacon and machine gun bacon.

Forum List

Back