Tebow A Jet: Can The Bigots On The Left Support A Christian???

Who the fuck is this Tebow guy and why is my dashboard jesus now wearing a Jets jersey?

I couldn't have said it better. :)

You are even a liar when you try to express agreement with someone. You would never have said this. You think the left is ant-christian and will be unfair to Tebow because he is christian. The portion in red contradicts that.

You're cherry-picking whining again. Read his whole reply. And yes, the Left does have a weird fixation on hating Christians. If he were a Muslim, they would be kneeling at his feet, kissing his cleats and begging for his approval. It is what it is.

That's twice you have said this. Are you even aware that devout Muslims are considered to be right-leaning? Nobody in the world correlates Islam with left-leaning politics.

You are even a liar when you try to express agreement with someone. You would never have said this. You think the left is ant-christian and will be unfair to Tebow because he is christian. The portion in red contradicts that.

You're cherry-picking whining again. Read his whole reply. And yes, the Left does have a weird fixation on hating Christians. If he were a Muslim, they would be kneeling at his feet, kissing his cleats and begging for his approval. It is what it is.

That's twice you have said this. Are you even aware that devout Muslims are considered to be right-leaning? Nobody in the world correlates Islam with left-leaning politics.

Yes. That simply illustrates the left's hypocrisy. Thank you.

You could be the worst whore-monger in the world, be a murdering thug, but all you have to do is champion their liberal causes and you're golden in their minds.

The left intends that anyone in sports (politics, entertainment) be required to renounce both Christianity or Judaism.

Yeah, because they just hate this bitch....

sarah-silverman_100309063_m.jpg

They want nothing to do with her....

GYI0063992325.jpg

They want to gouge out their eyes every time they see this chick on the big screen....

Scarlett_Johansson49112315--350x600.jpg

And they can't stand her either....

maggie_gyllenhaal-003-thumb-hollywooddesktop.jpg

:confused:

are any of these examples outspoken Christians or Jews?
Elitist DREGS...'Cult of personality'...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&ob=av3e]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus said a lot of things...

One can cherry pick almost any one of them to fit an interpretation of any number of situations...

yeah, but he had a particular issue with hypocritical shows of religion. that whole pharisees and false prophets thingy.

and yes, i see people cherry pick from leviticus all the time... yet those same people mix fibers and don't follow the dietary laws.

but i think it's fair to say, no one has a problem with his religious beliefs... it's the show. i don't appreciate from anyone, not just him. i mean, really, does anyone think G-d cares who wins the super bowl?

There's a whole thread related to how people see his display of his faith...I don't care if he does what he does or not, nor do I believe Jesus didn't want people to openly profess their faith.... I'd say healing the sick and raising the dead were pretty open displays of faith...

Sports players have been pointing skyward thanking the Lord for ages and narry a word...

I don't care... If he can help win games, he can sacrifice chickens to the Lord in the end zone for all I care...

Tebow was home-schooled....so he's got a big bulls-eye on his back.

The left secretly thinks that if Tebow wins, God wins. If he loses, they win.

The left will never support a Christian. The left is working towards an islamic type solution for Christians.

They are brutal towards Christians. I am still trying to figure out why the left, who claims to be a champion of women's rights, why they chose Islam as the first ever religion they felt worth defending.

yeah, but he had a particular issue with hypocritical shows of religion. that whole pharisees and false prophets thingy.

and yes, i see people cherry pick from leviticus all the time... yet those same people mix fibers and don't follow the dietary laws.

but i think it's fair to say, no one has a problem with his religious beliefs... it's the show. i don't appreciate from anyone, not just him. i mean, really, does anyone think G-d cares who wins the super bowl?

There's a whole thread related to how people see his display of his faith...I don't care if he does what he does or not, nor do I believe Jesus didn't want people to openly profess their faith.... I'd say healing the sick and raising the dead were pretty open displays of faith...

Sports players have been pointing skyward thanking the Lord for ages and narry a word...

I don't care... If he can help win games, he can sacrifice chickens to the Lord in the end zone for all I care...

Indeed...He's religious and thanks powers higher than him...even larger target for the Statist/Communists on the left.

The left will never support a Christian. The left is working towards an islamic type solution for Christians.

They are brutal towards Christians. I am still trying to figure out why the left, who claims to be a champion of women's rights, why they chose Islam as the first ever religion they felt worth defending.

Because Islamists are TYRANTS as they...same ideology.

He's got enough of you idiots who think that if Tebow wins, God wins and the left loses,therefore the right wins too to balance out the people who hope he loses because of his religion.

In reality, politics has nothing to do with him not being cut out to make it in the league as a starting NFL quarterback. He sucks.

He sure was popular with Gator fans, and I saw no "groups" against him. l

Because terrorists know the way to the hearts of the left is take up their causes....or at least appear to.

The left will swear up and down that you're righteous if you say you believe in Global Warming or any other cause they believe in. It humanizes the terrorist in their minds.

The left hates anyone who criticizes them, so when a despicable murdering thug agrees with them......they simply love him.
:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
"Tebow A Jet: Can The Bigots On The Left Support A Christian???"
I was thinking skillwise Tebow is going to a better situatiion.

But I don't think the libs in NYC will accept him.

It's obvious they hate him because they constantly trash him here.

Hmm...?
I do agree if you are a Christain, you are a BIGOT, RACIST and STUPID! Go Tebone..
So the left must be of little faith in god, but know football as its REAL and not made up.

He's got enough of you idiots who think that if Tebow wins, God wins and the left loses,therefore the right wins too to balance out the people who hope he loses because of his religion.

In reality, politics has nothing to do with him not being cut out to make it in the league as a starting NFL quarterback. He sucks.

His skill has very little to do with your opinion of him.

You just don't like his Jesus loving ass.

I don't care what religion Tebow belong to. He owes a lot to Denver's D but even so, he came through with some huge plays when he had to. I was hoping that he would end up in Jacksonville where he has a huge hometown fan base. btw, I don't think Jesus was anything like the conservatives on internet message boards. He would be considered an ultra Liberal if he were around today.

"Tebow A Jet: Can The Bigots On The Left Support A Christian???"
I was thinking skillwise Tebow is going to a better situatiion.

But I don't think the libs in NYC will accept him.

It's obvious they hate him because they constantly trash him here.

Hmm...?
I do agree if you are a Christain, you are a BIGOT, RACIST and STUPID! Go Tebone..
So the left must be of little faith in god, but know football as its REAL and not made up.

Yes. All Christains are Bigots, Racists, and like you STUPID!!!

Because terrorists know the way to the hearts of the left is take up their causes....or at least appear to.

The left will swear up and down that you're righteous if you say you believe in Global Warming or any other cause they believe in. It humanizes the terrorist in their minds.

The left hates anyone who criticizes them, so when a despicable murdering thug agrees with them......they simply love him.
:eusa_shifty:

And the LEFT if Radical Islam would ever win thier crusade....would be the very first to be corralled and BEHEADED in the name of ALLAH for thier diviancy. (For being so damned WEAK-Minded).

Forum List

Back