Tebow A Jet: Can The Bigots On The Left Support A Christian???

Are the people at Denver bigots for dumping Tebow in a heartbeat? Funny how all that love for Tebow vanished when a real quarterback showed up...

Tebows problem is not that he is a Christian, but that he is a marginal QB

Reggie White was a Minister but nobody cared because he was an amazing football player
The Rev was also black and his politics unknown.

He got a pass.

Tebow is only marginal because he's prone to thanking God in public, white, conservative, take your pick.

He's not the best passer out there but neither was Michael Vick at first.

Course Vick never won a National Champianship.

National Championship =/= Good NFL QB

Tebow wishes he was a marginal NFL QB. He sucks.

If people quit trying to prop him up he wouldn't be getting smacked back down.

Did I mention he sucks?

You know a lot about sucking huh? Being a bitter Ex-Mod failure and all. Tebow has proven he can handle pressure. While you on the other hand, have not. :lol:

He got a pass.

Tebow is only marginal because he's prone to thanking God in public, white, conservative, take your pick.

Did I mention he sucks?

You know a lot about sucking huh? Being a bitter Ex-Mod failure and all. Tebow has proven he can handle pressure. While you on the other hand, have not. :lol:

^--------Butthurt over neg reps.

Tebows problem is not that he is a Christian, but that he is a marginal QB

Reggie White was a Minister but nobody cared because he was an amazing football player

He got a pass.

Michael Vick is a better runner than Tebow and has an arm that can make your jaw drop

Tebow is a marginal QB talent which gives him more credit than he deserves. "Marginal" is just my way of saying he sucks

Did I mention he sucks?

Nah, just having fun with your Neg-Rep stalking stuff. Tebow is a success and has shown poise & grace under fire. You on the other hand, are a bitter Ex-Mod failure. You cannot handle pressure & adversity. So it's Tim Tebow - 1, Article - 0. Game over. Tebow wins. :)

For a fourth round pick, Tebow is a good pickup for the Jets. He can come in on some third and short situations, goal line and two point conversions

More importantly for the Jets, it will get them back onto the back page of The New York Post and help them forget that they are once again playing in Giants Stadium

Nah, just having fun with your Neg-Rep stalking stuff. Tebow is a success and has shown poise & grace under fire. You on the other hand, are a bitter Ex-Mod failure. You cannot handle pressure & adversity. So it's Tim Tebow - 1, Article - 0. Game over. Tebow wins. :)

That was some poise he showed losing three straight to end the season and having to back into the playoffs.

He was really clutch with that 52.7 QB rating against New England in the playoffs.

:thup:

You can cry about negs all day and repeat the same nonsense over and over again, Tebow will still suck.

See ya next time in the rotation, whiner.

:)

That was some poise he showed losing three straight to end the season and having to back into the playoffs.

He was really clutch with that 52.7 QB rating against New England in the playoffs.

:thup:

You can cry about negs all day and repeat the same nonsense over and over again, Tebow will still suck.

See ya next time in the rotation, whiner.

:)

Yeah, you're the Winner and he's the Loser. Sure, that's it. The man has shown he can handle pressure & adversity. I mean you couldn't even make it as a Message Board Mod for God's sake. lol! So I gotta go with Tebow on this one. You lose. :)

Paulitician, aka libocalypsenow....the board's incessant repetative whiner.

I donno what are his stats?

As an all purpose back maybe.

I think the starting postion is already filled.

I don't care about his religion.

Same difference, hon.... How about the guys who the first words out of their mouth in a post game interview is "First, I'd like to thank the Lord Jesus Christ...."?

well, how would you feel if the same person instead stood up and said 'allah akhbar'?
Couldn't care less... Unless there's a mike on him, we aren't gonna hear him...

tebow were a muslim, would you still be defending his big show of his piety?

if your answer's the same, that's fine. i'm just curious.
I'm not defending anything... I am indifferent...

I don't really care how the faithful express their faith if it has no direct impact on me...

I'd have a problem with "Death to America", though...

Paulitician, aka libocalypsenow....the board's incessant repetative whiner.

Yup. Latches onto something lame and repeats it over, and over, and over, and over, and over......

A bitter Ex-Mod failure ripping Tebow for sucking. Truly classic stuff. And how many Heismans and Championships did you say you won? I didn't catch that. :lol:

I was thinking skillwise Tebow is going to a better situatiion.

But I don't think the libs in NYC will accept him.

It's obvious they hate him because they constantly trash him here.

What or how do you want him supported?
Should he be supported as a gifted-athlete? Maybe.
Should he be supported for him being a compassionate human being? Sure.
Should he be supported as a Christian? If you believe in that religious agenda, do so.
So your headline is a little disingenuous.

I was thinking skillwise Tebow is going to a better situatiion.

But I don't think the libs in NYC will accept him.

It's obvious they hate him because they constantly trash him here.

Tebow is lame. Oh, wait, that must mean that I hate Christians, right? Couldn't possibly be for some other reason.

Forum List

Back