Tebow A Jet: Can The Bigots On The Left Support A Christian???

Will he get Rex Ryan to kneel down and pray? Will Rex find Jesus or will Tim start cussing like a sailor? People want to know. :D

Very strange.
The Jets have like 4 mediocre QB's already on the roster - why add another??
This makes little sense.
Oh well...I guess they have $5 mil to throw away.

"In a town where its perfectly alright to parade down the street with your male appendage thrust into your boyfriend's rectum, but mandatory to hide in a closet if you vote or think Republican" and you happen to be the ultra Christian Tim Tebow and fail to win.......
A year from now people are going to ask "What was he thinking?"
Lot buying a couple of apartment houses in Soddom and Gommorha as investment property

In New York if he wins they'll love him, if not his ass is grass.

The left will never support a Christian. The left is working towards an islamic type solution for Christians.

Even Joe Namath is saying he cant figure out why the Jets would want Tebow

He wont last long in New York. This a very bad deal for all involved. It's gonna be a very sad Circus. Can you imagine the daily attacks Tebow is gonna have to endure? The man dares to be openly spiritual, and that's an abosolute horror to warped Liberal New Yorkers. This wont work. The Jets should just trade him. It probably wont matter though, the Jets are desperate. One more bad season like last year, and many heads are gonna roll.

I was thinking skillwise Tebow is going to a better situatiion.

But I don't think the libs in NYC will accept him.

It's obvious they hate him because they constantly trash him here.

Everyone knows New Yorkers want his head on a stake for being christian. It's not like they are a majority or something.

For all the people saying Ny won't support a Christian, you ignore all opf the thanks to God new york teams have made over the years when they're winning because it doesn't fit your agenda. Get a life.

Tebow was hired as a second string anyways - they don't need to support him. He's awful.

34th out of 34 in completion percentage.
28th in qb rating.
lost to every over .500 team he played last year - except the steelers who played a qb with a sprained ankle, had unprecedented injuries and STILL brought them to overtime.

Yea, helluva QB to support. Nawt.

God forbid he should get down on his knees and pray.

People hate that dont they! Poor Christians, they are only about 90% of this country :evil:

I know, right.

It's a classic example of these little children believing everything they see on TV.

for every "anti christians on the left" example that is sensationalized on television, their lil' brains can't comprehend that there's hundreds lof thousands of left-christians that could also be shown on tv......................but arent. the "why" is because dupes like them will have to change their woe-is-me story line.

All these poor, poor Christian Teabagger victims posting on here. Such prejudice they have to endure everyday. The very thought of other people having opinions differant from their own. Just impossible to endure.

The left intends that anyone in sports (politics, entertainment) be required to renounce both Christianity or Judaism.

Tebows problem is not that he is a Christian, but that he is a marginal QB

Reggie White was a Minister but nobody cared because he was an amazing football player

Forum List

Back