Tebow A Jet: Can The Bigots On The Left Support A Christian???

On Sunday, it's FOOTBALL. Go to church, but when 1:00 rolls around, believe it or not, people pay attention to FOOTBALL.

Why filter this through a narrow prism of born again righteousness? Can the guy win? That's what matters.

I was thinking skillwise Tebow is going to a better situatiion.

But I don't think the libs in NYC will accept him.

It's obvious they hate him because they constantly trash him here.

I don't understand the whole Tebow thing...

Baseball players bless themselves all the time before they step up to the plate, pitchers like Carlos Zambrano bless themselves after they get out of an inning...

Tebow prays and it's a media sensation???

If I was Tebow I would feel confused.

Imagine being a celebrity for praying???

Tebow is lame. Oh, wait, that must mean that I hate Christians, right? Couldn't possibly be for some other reason.

And you leftist numnutz constantly cry racism over any criticism of Obama.. what's your point?

He probably shouldn't do nasty commercials during the Super Bowl trying to set back the law on womens' rights 40 years. Beside that, love the guy. Bills get to beat him twice next year...they have a kickazz D now...

What or how do you want him supported?
Should he be supported as a gifted-athlete? Maybe.
Should he be supported for him being a compassionate human being? Sure.
Should he be supported as a Christian? If you believe in that religious agenda, do so.
So your headline is a little disingenuous.

He didn't say jack shit about "support" he did say jack shit about "accept"

If Tebow tanks in NYC and the fans react as NYC fans do, will that justify calling those fans religious bigots? Probably, if all you're looking for is an excuse to call someone a religious bigot.

The left intends that anyone in sports (politics, entertainment) be required to renounce both Christianity or Judaism.

Yeah, because they just hate this bitch....

sarah-silverman_100309063_m.jpg

They want nothing to do with her....

GYI0063992325.jpg

They want to gouge out their eyes every time they see this chick on the big screen....

Scarlett_Johansson49112315--350x600.jpg

And they can't stand her either....

maggie_gyllenhaal-003-thumb-hollywooddesktop.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, but he had a particular issue with hypocritical shows of religion. that whole pharisees and false prophets thingy.

and yes, i see people cherry pick from leviticus all the time... yet those same people mix fibers and don't follow the dietary laws.

but i think it's fair to say, no one has a problem with his religious beliefs... it's the show. i don't appreciate from anyone, not just him. i mean, really, does anyone think G-d cares who wins the super bowl?

There's a whole thread related to how people see his display of his faith...I don't care if he does what he does or not, nor do I believe Jesus didn't want people to openly profess their faith.... I'd say healing the sick and raising the dead were pretty open displays of faith...

Sports players have been pointing skyward thanking the Lord for ages and narry a word...

I don't care... If he can help win games, he can sacrifice chickens to the Lord in the end zone for all I care...

I couldn't have said it better. :)

You are even a liar when you try to express agreement with someone. You would never have said this. You think the left is ant-christian and will be unfair to Tebow because he is christian. The portion in red contradicts that.

See, most of the criticism of Obama is just so WRONG and baseless, and just irrational, Dems suspect racism- but it's great to know racism no longer exists, and you're just brainwashed morons...
People's problem with Tebow actually starts with that ugly anti-abortion commercial, not the Tebowing. D'OH!! Though the Pubs and dupes try to make it so, the lying/misled twits...

There's a whole thread related to how people see his display of his faith...I don't care if he does what he does or not, nor do I believe Jesus didn't want people to openly profess their faith.... I'd say healing the sick and raising the dead were pretty open displays of faith...

Sports players have been pointing skyward thanking the Lord for ages and narry a word...

I don't care... If he can help win games, he can sacrifice chickens to the Lord in the end zone for all I care...

I couldn't have said it better. :)

You are even a liar when you try to express agreement with someone. You would never have said this. You think the left is ant-christian and will be unfair to Tebow because he is christian. The portion in red contradicts that.

You're cherry-picking whining again. Read his whole reply. And yes, the Left does have a weird fixation on hating Christians. If he were a Muslim, they would be kneeling at his feet, kissing his cleats and begging for his approval. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Tebow is lame. Oh, wait, that must mean that I hate Christians, right? Couldn't possibly be for some other reason.

And you leftist numnutz constantly cry racism over any criticism of Obama.. what's your point?

Show one fucking example of that bullshit!! You can't. Because I've never said that bullshit. Maybe you need to start paying more attention. I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, and I don't plan to in November this year. Now go fuck yourself with a cactus.

He wont last long in New York. This a very bad deal for all involved. It's gonna be a very sad Circus. Can you imagine the daily attacks Tebow is gonna have to endure? The man dares to be openly spiritual, and that's an abosolute horror to warped Liberal New Yorkers. This wont work. The Jets should just trade him. It probably wont matter though, the Jets are desperate. One more bad season like last year, and many heads are gonna roll.

God, you righties are dumb as dirt! Do you know how many churches, temples and mosques there are here in NYC??? DO YOU?

http://didyouknow.org/number-of-churches-and-mosques-in-new-york-city/

And NONE of those groups listed would be in any way considered "liberal". Moron.

Last edited:
The left intends that anyone in sports (politics, entertainment) be required to renounce both Christianity or Judaism.

Yeah, because they just hate this bitch....

sarah-silverman_100309063_m.jpg

They want nothing to do with her....

GYI0063992325.jpg

They want to gouge out their eyes every time they see this chick on the big screen....

Scarlett_Johansson49112315--350x600.jpg

And they can't stand her either....

maggie_gyllenhaal-003-thumb-hollywooddesktop.jpg

:confused:

are any of these examples outspoken Christians or Jews?

New Topics

Forum List

Back