Teaper Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that this thread finally got moved from CDZ where it sure as hell did not belong.

It shouldn't have...there was nothing offensive about it. Of course, it would be a no-no to discuss it in the forums. You can get away with breaking those rules, but I cannot. But I am guessing it was a bitter mod who moved the thread unilaterally.

But you should be happy, you can now act as you normally do.

I see that this thread finally got moved from CDZ where it sure as hell did not belong.

It shouldn't have...there was nothing offensive about it. Of course, it would be a no-no to discuss it in the forums. You can get away with breaking those rules, but I cannot. But I am guessing it was a bitter mod who moved the thread unilaterally.

Gonna claim I am a racist again and of course you will claim I am a member of the tea party.

Gonna claim I am a racist again and of course you will claim I am a member of the tea party.

Are you a teaper? If not, why are you so emotionally vested?

According to you every white person on this board is racist and a member of the tea party. And here you are Gin claim I am. Just like I said you would. Just like the link I provided of you doing the same thing to someone else.

You are delusional. according to you everyone is what you don't like. There are medications for that.

According to you every white person on this board is racist and a member of the tea party. And here you are Gin claim I am. Just like I said you would. Just like the link I provided of you doing the same thing to someone else.

You are delusional. according to you everyone is what you don't like. There are medications for that.

I simply asked you if you are a teaper. How exactly is that calling you a teaper or calling you a racist? As for your link, I didn't see what you are talking about and still don't.

Why such the knee jerk, nasty reactions? All I am asking is that you show me. Can you?

I still would like to know...why are you so bitter and emotionally vested. Are you offended by the word teaper?

Show me a direct quote. One that I said...not an argument attributed to me by you teapers.

"Teaper Racism" the very title of your thread.

And how does that imply all Teapers are racist? If I said black racism, does that imply that all blacks are racist?

Try again.

More?

Somebody needs to put this thread out of it's misery. Anyone here ever ever think remotely that white girls are a threat to you or society? A younger white girl foiled this arch villains evil plans. So all things being equal... Oh, the racism thingy. Can't forget that. Racism, the OP accused me of being one. No proof, didn't read or comprehend my post, J'accuse. Blind hate filled accusations. WOW. Please, I thought we grew out of this stage.

I have seen your posts...and I am not the only one that sees you as a racist, now am I?

Either you are a fucking retard or a liar. Take your pick. Why are you arguing with someone that is telling you that all Blacks didnt vote for the POTUS due to skin color? The reason is that your argument was all Blacks did so because of his color. Too bad you got busted lying......again.

No one stated all blacks voted for Obama due to skin color. That's a lie you perpetrated.

Now fuck off boy.

Notice how teapers always have to revert to racist insults.

Why I believe the Tea Party Movement is Racist.

Funny how the teapers can spew as much nonsense as they want, but if anyone else creates an idiotic thread...it is an issue.

Okay.
I take my shit back.
Happy?

No, no...just trying to make it so this thread is Teaper friendly. Obviously ****** wasn't good enough. Lets see:

All blacks are stupid and Obamabats. Mexicans eat corn wrong. Gays don't fart like men.

How is that Kosher...does it meet your level of debate now or do we need more Teaper racist nonsense?

You Teapers should rejoice in Obama's joke. It has given you the opportunity to spew some more of your vile racist nonsense.

^^^ Racist Moron ^^^

^^^Racist Teaper^^^
(This one is my personal favorite, he has the gall to call boedicca racist. She's far from it)

Hitler didn't campaign on "Vote for me and I'll exterminate the Jews" Platform, that came AFTER he got power and an unarmed citizenship.

Exactly. That is why we have to take heed of the racist Teapers and what they would do if they came into power.

More Teaper nonsense, manufacturing scandal because of their hate, racism and obstructionism. Yeah, if this were true, it would be outrageous. But it is not, just drivel from whining crybaby Teapers who want to destroy America.

Last edited:
A couple more:

You Teapers should rejoice in Obama's joke. It has given you the opportunity to spew some more of your vile racist nonsense.

Samson exhibits that what one person may find as humor another is offended but liberals don't get that.. They are on one speed.. DO AS I SAY..

Stupid illustration!

Aren't most Teapers pro-drug? Why would they care about a stupid joke about crack? The hypocrisy of teapers is hilarious. The racism is troubling...but apparent.

:lol: Where do I say all Teapers are racist in any of your examples. Seriously, are you that dumb or that desperate.

:lol: Where do I say all Teapers are racist in any of your examples. Seriously, are you that dumb or that desperate.

Do me a favor. Look up. See that anvil above you? That's all the times you've accused the Tea Party of being racist. Enjoy being crushed under the weight of your own mistakes.

:badgrin:

Last edited:
Yeah...nowhere do I say all teapers are racist. Nice try though. Plurality does not equate to totality...now does it.

Yeah...nowhere do I say all teapers are racist. Nice try though. Plurality does not equate to totality...now does it.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. -Leonardo Da Vinci

Why I believe the Tea Party Movement is Racist.

"The Tea Party Movement" implies you meant everyone, not just one person here, or another there, you meant everyone.

You have called everyone that disagrees with you a racist on this board in several threads. In fact in the one I linked you claimed all tea party members were all the white people on this board AND THAT THEY ALL WERE RACIST.

Just who did you think you were dealing with, Nutz? When I said "no more freebies" I meant it.

The only thing you have proven is that you are a fucking idiot. In none of your examples can you say that I call All teapers racist. Plurality does not mean totality.

Just like your assertion that someone is committing perjury when they lie to the police...or that all spoofing is a federal offense. You are nonsensical and have little ability to comprehend. YOU GET NO MORE FREE PASSES. I can now see why everyone gives you such a hard time, you are an idiot who thinks he is intelligent. Back it up a notch, kid...you aren't that smart...at all. As a matter of fact, the more I see of your idiotic posts...the more I see that you are simply a dumb, fat kid who is probably still a virgin and has absolutely no life experience, no education, and no life.

How a fat, stupid kid can be so fucking arrogant, I don't know.

You have called everyone that disagrees with you a racist on this board in several threads. In fact in the one I linked you claimed all tea party members were all the white people on this board AND THAT THEY ALL WERE RACIST.

Yet I ask you to show me, you can't.

Yet I ask you to show me, you can't.

Already linked to the thread just go back to your second post in said thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back