Teaching masturbation in schools

Where did everyone go? :eusa_eh:

Nevahmind....I know. :eusa_whistle:

lolflag.gif

It shouldn't surprise anyone anymore, that the government donut factories (read: schools) are inept, controlled by an out of control government, who want nothing more than to pop out more donuts who preach how wonderful and necessary it is to lean on government.

I realize the state has the constitutional right to decide such things. Just because something may be legal, doesn't necessarily make it wise or necessary.

Why do people send their kids to the government donut factories and complain day after day? Why not get your big people wannabes out of the government schools? Teach your kids yourselves.

It shouldn't surprise anyone anymore, that the government donut factories (read: schools) are inept, controlled by an out of control government, who want nothing more than to pop out more donuts who preach how wonderful and necessary it is to lean on government.

I realize the state has the constitutional right to decide such things. Just because something may be legal, doesn't necessarily make it wise or necessary.

Why do people send their kids to the government donut factories and complain day after day? Why not get your big people wannabes out of the government schools? Teach your kids yourselves.

i have homeschooled, and will again.

dont get me started on the public mis-education system

A - I don't think most people even realize that homeschooling is an option. B - Those that do are scared away from it by the stigma that many try to attach to it (some of it well earned... but I digress). C - Even those that want to may be unable to due to other constraints (single parent that has to work, etc.).

Personally, I will try to send my kids to a private school that I choose and approve of. I don't think I'm qualified to teach anyone anything, except maybe how to cook or shoot things, that's all I'm really good at.

Forum List

Back