Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

I disagree with on aspect.

American exceptionalism exists, not because we are free, but because we are, or were good. We are free because we are good.

It's only through making the right choices that we remain free.

"Good" is a difficult standard. Good is relative to the culture that is in question. What I know is that the culture of America has been subjugated. What we were as a nation 40 years ago, we no longer are. The "counter-culture" has fundamentally changed the nature of society. It is of no surprise to me that the decline in individual liberty corresponds exactly with the destruction of the nuclear family and the rise of the entitlement culture. We were free because we were a culture that cherished freedom and developed a society that promoted it. We are no longer free because we changed that culture to one of dependency.

Then we need to be fundamentally changing the culture back. And that starts with our individual choices and how we raise our families.

While I am not really involved in this little spat on this thread, I am not really seeing why Jake and uncensored are arguing when they are both against Obama winning reelection.

The point is simply this about defeating Obama and my issues with the far wacky right like Uncensored, kg, bigrebnc. I am mainstream Republican and they are wacks. They can't prevail, even in the party, much less nationally.

Says Ms. Weirdo herself. :lol: Great avi!

Fakey Jake, which conservative do you most admire? Pol Pot, Mao, or Stalin?

They would be your heroes, hunnee.

I really liked Goldwater but for his civil rights opposition at the federal level.

I admire President Ford.

George Will gets it today, and Rich Lowry gets it more than half the time.

Tell us how you really feel we know what you wrote is not how you feel.

I really liked Goldwater but for his civil rights opposition at the federal level.

I admire President Ford.

I really dont see why we should think that isnt how he feels.

I admire President Ford.

You give yourself away with your projection of your inner self onto others. You, a pretend wannabee Conservative, are in fact a far right wack.

I am everything I described above: a normal right of center political American. You, on the other hand, are just a step or two from going over the line,

I admire President Ford.

I really dont see why we should think that isnt how he feels.

Because he is much further right than you, Avatar4321, and has tremendous problem in being corrected when is wrong. That's his problem.

Forum List

Back