Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
How does a woman this ignorant receive a teaching certificate? Honestly, is it any wonder students are coming out of high school dumb and ignorant when this is the caliber of those "educating" them?

SPENCER — After reviewing a video in which a North Rowan High School teacher tells a student he can be arrested for speaking ill of President Barack Obama, the Rowan-Salisbury School System said it can be a learning experience.

Meanwhile, an expert on politics at Catawba College says the social studies teacher just doesn’t have her facts straight when she insists speaking your mind about a president can get you charged with a criminal offense.

Although two students provided the name of the teacher, the Post is not publishing it because officials within the school system would not confirm her identity and she could not be reached for comment.

The video captures audio of the dispute but does not show the teacher or anyone else. It appears to have been shot with a phone or other device as the camera pointed at the ceiling the entire time.

Rowan-Salisbury spokeswoman Rita Foil confirmed the teacher is still employed with the district and has not been suspended for disciplinary reasons. Foil emailed this statement to a Post reporter Friday on behalf of the school system

“The Rowan-Salisbury School System expects all students and employees to be respectful in the school environment and for all teachers to maintain their professionalism in the classroom. This incident should serve as an education for all teachers to stop and reflect on their interaction with students.

“Due to personnel and student confidentiality, we cannot discuss the matter publicly.”

The nearly 10-minute video, shot by a student and uploaded to YouTube on Monday, had been viewed more than 1,000 times by Friday afternoon.

Video stirs debate on teacher's actions in North class | Salisbury, NC - Salisbury Post

Link to the video is below

Teacher yells at student because of a question he asked about Obama! - YouTube

Last edited:
She sounds just like the mother of the guy who killed 4 people and was on video tape doing it and had 9 other witnesses, the mother kept screaming, my boy is a good boy, he never did anything wrong, all those people accusing him are racist....

doh.gif

The student was right, the teacher freaked out and became all defensive and then just started running her mouth like an ignorant ass. I had to laugh when he pointed out that "everybody talked shit about Bush" and "that they're both just men and nobody can take our opinions away"...good for him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjpWaESn_9g&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Teacher yells at student because of a question he asked about Obama! - YouTube[/ame]

That's right up there with the teacher that told a grade school kid that if McCain won her daddy wouldn't come home from war for a hundred years.

and they wonder why we need to toss the unions...

That's right up there with the teacher that told a grade school kid that if McCain won her daddy wouldn't come home from war for a hundred years.

Toss the unions? :lol:

I'd hate to see what these private christian schools tell those kids.

Review the teaching certification; if this occurred, the teacher needs to be taught a lessen.

The video is a great representation of how degraded politics has become. The whole argument started over some kid asking if Obama bullied a girl in high school. This is obviously derived from the story going around about Obama shoving a girl when he was ten years old.

The teacher was incapable of handling even this simple question. What hope would she ever have of explaining something like the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare)?

This is what dominates our dialog today. The stupidest shit hatched from the stupidest people.

If the teacher cannot say, "don't worry about that, turn to chapter __ in your textbook", she might consider another occupation.

Yeah. Be kind to others. Follow your heart. Give to the needy. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

The vile bastards!

since I went to one

masturbation is a sin

then there's little change, except for religion class.

Forum List

Back