Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

Update: The "teacher" in question will NOT be fired but instead "given a chance to improve her teaching skills".

And there you have it. Our children getting the best we have to offer...:eek:

I cant believe they're not going to fire her.....

One would/should certainly question a "teachers" competence if they're ignorant to the Bill of Rights - or more specifically our First Amendment. Not to mention her own damn student corrected her....

Three words: public sector union. FDR was against them, and he was right about that.

Maybe we should cut education funding, I'm sure we could attract better talent if it paid less.

How about we end tenure, unions and let people compete for the jobs?

I guarantee we could attract better talent.

That's the way it should be.

These idiot teachers and professors can say whatever they want - teach whatever they want - regardless if it is truth or not because they have their unions or tenure behind them.

I don't know why these teachers/professors place their politics first instead of educating their students with a balanced education - especially in high school.

Let the kids form their own political views on their own - just teach them what they need to know.

If politics do come into play, you don't bully a kid half your age for having a different point of view. I suppose correcting facts is one thing but telling an individual they can go do jail for holding an opinion is something totally outrageous.

I hear she's the same stupid bitch that thought her mortgage was getting paid off when Obama got elected.

Lets hear it for public education; i bet the school board doesn't want to divuldge names. She gives teachers every where a bad name. We don't have enough jails if everyone who speaks ill of Obama gets convicted of what ever.

That's the way it should be.

These idiot teachers and professors can say whatever they want - teach whatever they want - regardless if it is truth or not because they have their unions or tenure behind them.

I don't know why these teachers/professors place their politics first instead of educating their students with a balanced education - especially in high school.

Let the kids form their own political views on their own - just teach them what they need to know.

If politics do come into play, you don't bully a kid half your age for having a different point of view. I suppose correcting facts is one thing but telling an individual they can go do jail for holding an opinion is something totally outrageous.

Most colleges have a far different set up. Most are private and the salary is between the staff and administration. Most do not have unions.

I have no issue with instructors in a private institution negotiating for the best deal they can get. But in public schools, where the consumer has no say, the idea that unions can force salaries which are 3 times that of the average parent, and benefits no non-government worker can even dream of - all for abject failure on the part of the schools, is a bit much.

Maybe we should cut education funding, I'm sure we could attract better talent if it paid less.

How about we end tenure, unions and let people compete for the jobs?

I guarantee we could attract better talent.

But those teachers would have to teach an 'approved' far right narrative in the liberal arts that rewrites what really happened through the prism of far right waka waka nonsense.

I have to laugh at this thread. Here a teacher tried to keep discipline in her class and the rightwingloons jumped all over her.

In another thread, a bus monitor made no apparent effort to keep order on her bus and ended up getting $650,000.

:eusa_eh:

I have to laugh at this thread. Here a teacher tried to keep discipline in her class and the rightwingloons jumped all over her.

In another thread, a bus monitor made no apparent effort to keep order on her bus and ended up getting $650,000.

That wasn't 'keeping discipline', that was 'steamrollering'...

That wasn't 'keeping discipline', that was 'steamrollering'...

I missed the part where she lit up a spliff. :dunno:

Forum List

Back