Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Can anybody just imagine how all the Stalinists here would be screaming if a central character was an Evangelical Christian, instead?

They would be screaming bloody murder until the spittle covered their keyboards.
Nope.....I'm fine with that. Lots of movies with that anyways....and remember those shows like the angel one with Jane Seymour? No one flipped out.

Ah, so it is about teaching the girls to bite their lower lip, then.

Got it.

Does this also apply to the boys who the teachers have been working on them to think of themselves as girls, too?
You don't like Molly Ringwald? This explains so much.
This is the central crux of the issue.

Teachers have the power to either reward or punish children for viewpoints. The level of authoritarianism in enforcing such power has increased exponentially in our schools in recent years. When I was young, teachers bringing their politics into the classroom was a no-no. Today, it is all ABOUT their bringing their politics into the classroom.

The very notion of having any professional standards for schoolteachers has been completely eliminated.
Objection: Statements made without evidence.

And I’m sure you are as short tempered and insulting with your students as you are here

You aren't "sure" about anything. You are sitting there making guesses and assumptions like a fucking idiot. You have gone full "straw man" mode.

You aren't "sure" about anything. You are sitting there making guesses and assumptions like a fucking idiot. You have gone full "straw man" mode.
I would be happy to demonstrate it to you

But you are camera shy

So is right-handedness. I guess you supported all those teachers smacking kids who used their left-hand to write.
If we have to choose between smacked knuckles or sex with some faggot I’ll take the sore knuckles

Forum List

Back