Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

If it were so easy to "indoctrinate kids", why aren't schools insisting teachers show movies where the kids are always studious and polite?
Because that does not fit the perverted woke agenda

So you are all in on physically abusing children who are "not normal" because they are left-handed. I see the problem here.
I stand by what I said

A whack on the knuckles is much less harmful to children than a homosexual encounter with an adult

But you are for it.....if they are not normal, in other words, not writing with their right hand.
I gave you my reaction to corporal punishment

It pales in comparison to homosexual grooming

Which you claim does not happen

But this teacher says you are wrong:

Gay people do not make families. Children do best in the homes of their biological, married parents, statistically. That does not mean that all married heterosexual parents are stellar, nor that all gay parents are awful. But statistically, children are most stable in the home of those who created them.

There is no appreciable difference in the outcome of children adopted as infants or children born to couples, whether same sex or not. Children need to be in a stable loving home, that is most important, I don't it has to be the birth home.

We all know this is true. Again. Aside from food, it's our deepest instinct.

In their quest to destroy the Right, the Left has burned the entire nation to the ground. See: Identity Politics. See: Woke. See: Defund the Police.

I no longer care. This is what will undo this nation, btw. Law-abiding, productive people like me who are saying, F it. let it burn.
It's the Right conducting a scorched earth policy.

Forum List

Back