Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Umm I got nothing anymore except more students ( only from schools and classrooms like these) need to start walking out. That's the ONLY way that this madness is going to end.

It's her job to BE compassionate not to 'spread compassion' by making gayness 'normal.'

And a child is a child. So leave them alone you stupid, ignorant, disgusting POS. That too hard for an asshole like you to understand?
Oh quit using children as a front for your own bigotry. Gay people are a part of the public community and are defined by more than sex. Do you show movies with heteros? Do they have crushes? You going to ban Romeo and Juliet?

God save us from assholes like who use children as means to legitimize your own bigotry.

Oh look, retard Coyote throwing a hissy fit because kids reject your attempts at indoctrination. Hey asshole, my school board has already banned those books disgusting degenerate defenders like you want in school libraries. So GFY.
Ya…I heard you guys had a meltdown and banned the Ruby Bridges Movie :rolleyes:

Oh quit using children as a front for your own bigotry. Gay people are a part of the public community and are defined by more than sex. Do you show movies with heteros? Do they have crushes? You going to ban Romeo and Juliet?

God save us from assholes like who use children as means to legitimize your own bigotry.
Gays are solely defined by sex, or rather their denial of their own natal sex. Bad message for kids.

Umm I got nothing anymore except more students ( only from schools and classrooms like these) need to start walking out. That's the ONLY way that this madness is going to end.

How many films show heterosexual relationships? What's the difference between two men kissing and a man and a woman kissing?
This merely says there's a "gay character". I mean, there are straight characters too. What's the problem?

Little kids don't watch Romeo and Juliet.

Because it isn't normal and it'll confuse them.

How is it "confusing" for a kid to see a gay character? Do they get confused when they see heterosexual characters? Do you think kids are fucking stupid?

Oh look, retard Coyote throwing a hissy fit because kids reject your attempts at indoctrination. Hey asshole, my school board has already banned those books disgusting degenerate defenders like you want in school libraries. So GFY.
The first question I always ask is "what educational purpose does this serve?"

Some people obviously do not ask that question because it isn't the education of children they seek.

Romeo and Juliete is not a children's story.

Forum List

Back