Tea Party Plummeting

No that I disagree with your Partisan political stupid ass.
You are a partisan political hack

Name-calling tells me you have run out of ammunition, cowboy. Try reloading with a visit to a library.

If calling you what you are is name calling so be it. You are a partiusan political hack.
Politican's from time to time change poolitical parties. If obama became a Republican would you vote for him? I really think you would.

LOL. Duuude! You have no fucking clue what I am except that I disagree with you. You're punching at shadows. Go for it. It's funny.

Name-calling tells me you have run out of ammunition, cowboy. Try reloading with a visit to a library.

If calling you what you are is name calling so be it. You are a partiusan political hack.
Politican's from time to time change poolitical parties. If obama became a Republican would you vote for him? I really think you would.

LOL. Duuude! You have no fucking clue what I am except that I disagree with you. You're punching at shadows. Go for it. It's funny.

It really doesn't fucking matter what you are, you are a fucking partisan political hack that is arguing about putting their party first.

At least for 7 replies that has been your febble attempt.

with 20,000 posts and no original threads started
and unable to support his lie of "fascist" with any proof
and a continuation of antisemitic insults by using the word fascist
it is nothing but spam

More sad when he knows it and yet continues

How sad the Left has become

the proper term would be troll

I agree but that post wasn't to jake it was what appears to be another troll

Good!!! They need to fall from grace. Such hypocrites. I came upon this today:

Rep. Chip Cravaack won the midterm elec*tion for Min*nesota in 2010, thanks in part to his extreme Tea*party plat*form. The newly elected con*gress*man even voted for the Paul Ryan Tea*party backed bud*get, that will end medicare and replace it with a voucher pro*gram which seniors would be expected to use to sat*isfy their health needs.

But a lit*tle over*looked fact about Chip Cravaack is that he worked as a pilot for the North*west Air*lines as recently as 2007 and being a pilot means that you are a mem*ber of a Union, thus receiv*ing the ben*e*fits of union nego*ti*ated salaries, vaca*tions and ulti*mately, dis*abil*ity payments.

Recent finan*cial records released by Cravaack showed that he received $92,273 in 2010 from dis*abil*ity pay*ments he received from North*west.

Teaparty Congressman Collects Disability From His Union Job

Rep. Chip Cravaack won the midterm elec*tion for Min*nesota in 2010, thanks in part to his extreme Tea*party plat*form. The newly elected con*gress*man even voted for the Paul Ryan Tea*party backed bud*get, that will end medicare and replace it with a voucher pro*gram which seniors would be expected to use to sat*isfy their health needs.

But a lit*tle over*looked fact about Chip Cravaack is that he worked as a pilot for the North*west Air*lines as recently as 2007 and being a pilot means that you are a mem*ber of a Union, thus receiv*ing the ben*e*fits of union nego*ti*ated salaries, vaca*tions and ulti*mately, dis*abil*ity payments.

Recent finan*cial records released by Cravaack showed that he received $92,273 in 2010 from dis*abil*ity pay*ments he received from North*west.

So he was injuried while working on a union job. Aren't unions supposed to take care of their injuried unionb members? Why do you hate the unions for doing this? You are being a fuckinh hypocrite for even mentioning it.

So he was injuried while working on a union job. Aren't unions supposed to take care of their injuried unionb members? Why do you hate the unions for doing this? You are being a fuckinh hypocrite for even mentioning it.
So who will take watch out for them if the unions get busted and disappear?

Are you kidding me???

Hate the unions??? What the frig are you talking about?? I'm trying to point out that Cravaack wants to destroy the very programs that he is taking advantage of!! I didn't mean to stump you!!! Geez.

Are you kidding me???

Hate the unions??? What the frig are you talking about?? I'm trying to point out that Cravaack wants to destroy the very programs that he is taking advantage of!! I didn't mean to stump you!!! Geez.

Gawh you're fucking stupid, maybe you should read the story. He's a former union member and is intitled to those benifits. You can't have it both ways. If he's due it then it's his. After all that is what those union dues are for that he paid.

The money is there thats what those union dues are for.

The money is there thats what those union dues are for.

Try again, dope:

The Tea Party helped the Dems keep the Senate.

And they are going to help elect Obama to a second term.

The Tea Party helped the Dems keep the Senate.

And they are going to help elect Obama to a second term.
The TEA party was the reson you got your ass kicked in the house.
We don't need anymore liberals then whats alrady there in the senate regrardless what they are republican or democrat

The Senate is going to stay Dem because of the TeaParty, and BHO may very well remain president because of the TeaPots. The House will remain GOP unless the TeaParty forms its own party to run candidates. Time will tell.

Gawh you're fucking stupid, maybe you should read the story. He's a former union member and is intitled to those benifits. You can't have it both ways. If he's due it then it's his. After all that is what those union dues are for that he paid.

No, YOU ARE STUPID!!!! Why is he collecting the benefits when he thinks it's wrong to even receive these benefits??? Well???

Forum List

Back