Tea Party Plummeting

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
New CNN poll, just out:

11blq2x.png

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/08/09/poll.aug9.pdf

Believe it or not...I actualy found it interesting that 18% of the population in this study either doesn't care about, or hasen't heard of the Tea Party.

At any rate...this poll just reinforces how the Republicans lost the most valuable tool in their arsenal in the November 2010 election...which was blamelessness. Now that they run the house...they're reaping the rewards of being in charge to a degee. It should be becoming obvious that last November's election results were not a sweeping, unheard of, historic, unbelieveable, never before seen mandate of conservatism...but just a sweeping mandate of throwing out the people in charge.

Believe it or not...I actualy found it interesting that 18% of the population in this study either doesn't care about, or hasen't heard of the Tea Party.

At any rate...this poll just reinforces how the Republicans lost the most valuable tool in their arsenal in the November 2010 election...which was blamelessness. Now that they run the house...they're reaping the rewards of being in charge to a degee. It should be becoming obvious that last November's election results were not a sweeping, unheard of, historic, unbelieveable, never before seen mandate of conservatism...but just a sweeping mandate of throwing out the people in charge.

Why dont you point out the breakdown of party affiliation of those polled before weighing in further.

I guess Wisconsin Dems will win in those recall elections easily then.

Oh wait...
Winning 2 out of 6 shouldn't have even happened. If the GOP still possessed the juju they had last November, not even 1 of them would have been recalled. The problem for the GOP during the next 5 years...will be that any wins will be subject to the same economic shit storm Obama faced when he took office. Don't get me wrong!...I'm not blaming Bush for that!...but whoever is in charge during the next 5 or 6 years is going to get blamed for the conitnued sluggish economy.

The American public, being a rather fickle bunch, seem to be turning their attention from government spending to the current economy. Worrying about what kind of future they are leaving for their kids seems to be taking a back seat to worrying about their jobs, IRAs and how current and future spending cuts will effect them and their community.

The Tea Party is becoming a "one trick pony" in the eyes of the people. IMHO, there is a lot more to America's problems than just cutting federal spending.

Oh wait...
Winning 2 out of 6 shouldn't have even happened. If the GOP still possessed the juju they had last November, not even 1 of them would have been recalled. The problem for the GOP during the next 5 years...will be that any wins will be subject to the same economic shit storm Obama faced when he took office. Don't get me wrong!...I'm not blaming Bush for that!...but whoever is in charge during the next 5 or 6 years is going to get blamed for the conitnued sluggish economy.

One that lost was mainly due to personal attacks and accusations that he cheated on his wife. He still only lost by 700 votes.

3 Dems are up for recall this next week so they could very well win back the 2 they lost.

Pretty good for a "blue state".

Oh wait...

One that lost was mainly due to personal attacks and accusations that he cheated on his wife. He still only lost by 700 votes.

3 Dems are up for recall this next week so they could very well win back the 2 they lost.

Pretty good for a "blue state".
Wisconsin ain't so blue anymore. You're right...anything can happen here, and the Democrats have a lot of baggage.

They've been plummeting for a while now, they have an overinflated sense of themselves, what have they really accomplished?

They've been plummeting for a while now, they have an overinflated sense of themselves, what have they really accomplished?

They destroyed the entire economy and were the cause of the credit downgrade according to leftist kook sellouts like yourself......

Why dont you point out the breakdown of party affiliation of those polled before weighing in further.

Why is toxicmedia mute on the breakdown of party affiliation with this poll? Couldn't be weighted like so many are....nah, what was I thinking.

Forum List

Back