TDS: Leftard in Sams Club Pulls Gun on MAGA hat Wearers

Where does the article say he was a "right-tard?"
He threw coffee on the guy because he thought he was Muslim. That's your bizerko, not the left's.
I have to agree the article has no mention of a magna hat wearer which i support.also the server is not muslim
You're acting stupid. I'm not arguing with you, but you're not fooling anyone.

Look dumb ass im not acting stupid.the article did not mention the server wearing a magna hat or the criminal being a liberal.
The motive was he hated muslims and belived the server was a muslim.

No I also said I support magna hats i wear mine proudly and it travels with a rugar snub nose 357 in my purse or waist ban.

Now moron I support the truth and this story about him being a liberal is unfounded . my guess he is as liberals make up the vast majority of the prision population.but there is no evidence to support that.

Why do you keep using the term "magna?

And?

There are lots of people that do not like Trump, not all of them are on the left.
Wrong. All of them are leftists- even the ones who call themselves Republicans or libertarians.

And the truly sad part is that you are so brain-dead and such a mindless follower that you actually believe that to be true. Trump is your god and anyone that does not worship is the enemy to you.

fucking pathetic.
Prove it's not true.

Ann Coulter no longer likes Trump and she is not a leftist by anyone's definition.

I do not like Trump and you are further left than me.

Fuck you are stupid.
She'll still vote for him before she'll ever vote Democrat. She's not a lying douchebag like you who openly hates everything he does and everything he says.

And she is not a lefty so I proved your wrong you fucking piece of shit.

As for me, I support Trump on as many issues as I disagree with him on. There are hundreds of post from me supporting Trump when he does something right.

But in your fucked up, brainless world anyone that ever says a single bad thing about Trump is the devil.

Where does the article say he was a "right-tard?"
He threw coffee on the guy because he thought he was Muslim. That's your bizerko, not the left's.
I have to agree the article has no mention of a magna hat wearer which i support.also the server is not muslim
You're acting stupid. I'm not arguing with you, but you're not fooling anyone.

Look dumb ass im not acting stupid.the article did not mention the server wearing a magna hat or the criminal being a liberal.
The motive was he hated muslims and belived the server was a muslim.

No I also said I support magna hats i wear mine proudly and it travels with a rugar snub nose 357 in my purse or waist ban.

Now moron I support the truth and this story about him being a liberal is unfounded . my guess he is as liberals make up the vast majority of the prision population.but there is no evidence to support that.

Why do you keep using the term "magna?
Because he's an idiot who doesn't know what the correct term is.

Wrong. All of them are leftists- even the ones who call themselves Republicans or libertarians.

And the truly sad part is that you are so brain-dead and such a mindless follower that you actually believe that to be true. Trump is your god and anyone that does not worship is the enemy to you.

fucking pathetic.
Prove it's not true.

Ann Coulter no longer likes Trump and she is not a leftist by anyone's definition.

Fuck you are stupid.
She'll still vote for him before she'll ever vote Democrat. She's not a lying douchebag like you who openly hates everything he does and everything he says.

You proved nothing of the sort. She's pissed, but she's still going to vote for him.

As for me, I support Trump on as many issues as I disagree with him on. There are hundreds of post from me supporting Trump when he does something right.

But in your fucked up, brainless world anyone that ever says a single bad thing about Trump is the devil.

Post a link to a post where you supported Trump.

fucking pathetic.
Prove it's not true.

Fuck you are stupid.

You proved nothing of the sort. She's pissed, but she's still going to vote for him.

Post a link to a post where you supported Trump.

Based off of her tweets I do not think you can claim she will still vote for him.

I have supported both of Trump's SCOTUS picks, complimenting him on both.

I support Trump's plan to pull our troops out of Syria and Afghanistan.

I supported his idea to privatize ATC (too bad it did not go anywhere)

I praised him for his changes to the Fed workforce, making it easier to get rid of poor performers.

Is the victim a gay black man, about to lose his part in a TV series?
Other than a plethora of witnesses and the assailant having a gun in his pocket.....
No one has mentioned witnesses.

The article I read from the local newspaper did.
Other than a plethora of witnesses and the assailant having a gun in his pocket.....

I read several and found no such thing.

All the more proof that liberal animals need to be locked in cages, have the cages thrown into a river and then - in defiance of physics - have the river somehow catapulted directly into the sun. I'm so fucking SICK of these reprobate felon-savages.

They said he pulled the gun because his victims were wearing MAGA hats.

And?

There are lots of people that do not like Trump, not all of them are on the left.

fucking pathetic.
You think the guy who pulled the gun on the MAGA hat owner ISNT from the left wing?

He is a middle aged (or maybe older) white guy from Kentucky that owns firearms...my first thought when I read the description of the man is not that he is a flaming lefty.

Maybe he was just having a bad day, maybe he is fucking nuts. Maybe he is coal worker that has lost his job since Trump took over and he blames Trump.
If you had to bet, would you say hes a republican or democrat?

If you read the article you would have read about the witnesses backing gentleman’s story and accusations. That is why they locked the nut up.

From the OP’s article: The report does mention that witnesses and Pierce said Phillips pulled a gun on Pierce inside the store but this couldn't be seen on surveillance video due to Phillips backing out of the view of the camera.

No Leftard hates a person of faith?

Dumbass.

And?

fucking pathetic.
You think the guy who pulled the gun on the MAGA hat owner ISNT from the left wing?

He is a middle aged (or maybe older) white guy from Kentucky that owns firearms...my first thought when I read the description of the man is not that he is a flaming lefty.

Maybe he was just having a bad day, maybe he is fucking nuts. Maybe he is coal worker that has lost his job since Trump took over and he blames Trump.

Without more of the story, I will say he is a Repub and the incident was about more than just a hat.

If I told you that someone was a middle aged white guy from Kentucky that owns firearms...would you first guess be Repub or Dem?

Man accused of pulling gun on victim wearing MAGA hat

"The report does mention that witnesses and Pierce said Phillips pulled a gun on Pierce inside the store but this couldn't be seen on surveillance video due to Phillips backing out of the view of the camera."

"The report does mention that witnesses and Pierce said Phillips pulled a gun on Pierce inside the store but this couldn't be seen on surveillance video due to Phillips backing out of the view of the camera."
“In the report, police say Phillips had a Glock .40 caliber with a round chambered in his back pocket and two additional magazines in another pocket.”

fucking pathetic.

Without more of the story, I will say he is a Repub and the incident was about more than just a hat.

If I told you that someone was a middle aged white guy from Kentucky that owns firearms...would you first guess be Repub or Dem?
Ask Steve Scalise about political leanings of middle age gun owners, Leftard.

“In the report, police say Phillips had a Glock .40 caliber with a round chambered in his back pocket and two additional magazines in another pocket.”

Sounds like Repub to me

fucking pathetic.

Youre so fucking dumb, or are you just a prolific liar? You suck either way.

fucking pathetic.

:21::21::21::21::21:

Not used to people who think on their own and do not bow down to the party line.

Sorry for attempting to make you think...I should have known that is not allowed.

Just wander on back to your little sheep pen

:21::21::21::21::21:

Not used to people who think on their own and do not bow down to the party line.

Sorry for attempting to make you think...I should have known that is not allowed.

Just wander on back to your little sheep pen
Youre fucking stupid for even suggesting it wasnt a democrat.

Forum List

Back