TDS: Leftard in Sams Club Pulls Gun on MAGA hat Wearers

Is the victim a gay black man, about to lose his part in a TV series?

Please libs...don't even try to play the game of you do it too because you will lose that argument....we all know its the left that has lost its collective mind...not Trump voters....its a sign of a loser when you have to resort to violence and threats....

I think its clinton effect it made smollett hire 2 gay freinds to pour bleach on his self put a noose on him and lie to the police.

Next thing you know we will hear about dozens of democrats comming under sniper fire and being ass raped

Where does the article in the OP say the guy was a "left-tard?
They said he pulled the gun because his victims were wearing MAGA hats.

And?

There are lots of people that do not like Trump, not all of them are on the left.

That seem to be all it takes to drive a weak minded demo to nut bar levels.
I have a magna hat and a snub nose rugar 357 mag that travel with me . neither like it when a gun is pointed at me

Holy crap, the assailant looks like an aged version of Rachel Maddow. . . .

arrest+mug+sams.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

arrest+mug+sams.jpg

TBH, if a guy did to me what he says this MAGA hater did, I'd look like that, too. I just wonder if there was some kind of exchange beforehand that we are not hearing about? Seems really really weird that a guy would go off THAT hard on two folks JUST for a MAGA hat. I suppose, though, the MAGA hater could have been high or crazy or something.

arrest+mug+sams.jpg

TBH, if a guy did to me what he says this MAGA hater did, I'd look like that, too. I just wonder if there was some kind of exchange beforehand that we are not hearing about? Seems really really weird that a guy would go off THAT hard on two folks JUST for a MAGA hat. I suppose, though, the MAGA hater could have been high or crazy or something.

Huh?

The only "hater" is that guy with the gun in prison.

Are we reading the same story?

The folks wearing MAGA hats don't "hate" anyone and didn't do anything to anyone. What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back