Taylor Swift Won

I didn't know that Magnus is a 'woke RWI'?
More power to Swift for her success, but aren't you guys the ones who have issues with financial success on that scale? :eusa_whistle:
Explain yourself.

I'll explain my position, then you can counter.

My wife and I make between $100K-200K per year.
Our Effective Tax Rate, after deductions is 12.76%
12.76% is written right there on my Turbo Tax Return.
12.76% ETF is indeed a Fact for my 2023 Taxes.

If someone else make $$$$ into the Millions, 10's of Millions, or even more........I believe, it's just my personal opinion, that they should pay taxes at a higher rate than 12.76%.

Thoughts Meister

Meltdown? Is this another word the liberals are redefining?
I really didn't see anyone really talking about her (politically speaking) except for you, Magnus.
Creating your own scenario so you can argue a non existent point, I guess. :dunno:
Keep ‘em coming. This alternate universe is mighty interesting.

When is JFK Jr coming down to anoint your orange fuhrer? :itsok:

The ONLY people making Taylor Swift 'Political' are the WOKE RWI's that are disgusted by Success.
Not on this board. On here, all the threads about TS are started by the left, who knew nothing about her before she started making political noises and now think she's the reincarnation of Elvis, and stuff.

Meltdown? Is this another word the liberals are redefining?
I really didn't see anyone really talking about her (politically speaking) except for you, Magnus.
Creating your own scenario so you can argue a non existent point, I guess. :dunno:
They are certainly trying very, very hard to make her a political pinata. I think they're getting frustrated because most people just don't care what she says. She's a successful entertainer, but her political opinions are about as valuable as Ted Nugent's.

Not on this board. On here, all the threads about TS are started by the left, who knew nothing about her before she started making political noises and now think she's the reincarnation of Elvis, and stuff.
You were saying?

Should I go on?

You were saying?

Should I go on?
Yes, please.

Yes, please.
You're welcome.

Explain yourself.

I'll explain my position, then you can counter.

My wife and I make between $100K-200K per year.
Our Effective Tax Rate, after deductions is 12.76%
12.76% is written right there on my Turbo Tax Return.
12.76% ETF is indeed a Fact for my 2023 Taxes.

If someone else make $$$$ into the Millions, 10's of Millions, or even more........I believe, it's just my personal opinion, that they should pay taxes at a higher rate than 12.76%.

Thoughts Meister
I'm one of those who thinks 10%-11% straight across the board, no deductions. That's my thoughts.

You're welcome.

You do realize that moslems would stone swift if they could get to her.

Forum List

Back