Taylor Swift Won

Her bf attacked an old man and in front of 1 billion people and kids showed a lack of self control and character. That is the real story here.

I'm sure his coach will forgive him but it is a bad look.

Sadly, I agree! Shame on Kelce!

1707712396237.png

Last edited:
Her bf attacked an old man and in front of 1 billion people and kids showed a lack of self control and character. That is the real story here. Almost like a spoiled, whiny woke college student.

I only tuned in for the epic half time show and just waited for the team I wanted to win to win.

Taylor Swift is winning the culture war.

So stand back, and stand by.

I only tuned in for the epic half time show and just waited for the team I wanted to win to win.

Taylor Swift is winning the culture war.

So stand back, and stand by.
She couldnt hold the jock of the musicians I most listen to. All the best to her and her followers, but she isn';t my kind of spirit. Whatever culture war she is playing, it isn't the average Americans war that's for sure, she is in the 1%ers club.

Her bf attacked an old man and in front of 1 billion people and kids showed a lack of self control and character. That is the real story here. Almost like a spoiled, whiny woke college student.

Wow I didn't see that. I did see his cringey screaming outburst after they won, and I don't want to be mean, but... I really don't see what TS sees in him. :confused-84: (That was the first time I've ever seen him.) But hey, I don't know anything about the guy, so....

I didn't care who won so good for KC not getting what Swift won. She didn't make any plays on the field she is not getting a Super Bowl ring unless she buys one so whatever. With this said I will let the rest of the loons left and right obsess over Taylor Swift.

Forum List

Back