Taylor Swift Won

My son came over to watch the game and we set the over/under of Taylor Swift appearances at 9. He thought 12 and I put it at no more than 6, and once if hit 9 I conceded. The only non-football aspect to the game I look forward to every Super Bowl is seeing the Clydesdales. And when Budweiser tosses a dog into the act as often happens it's an extra bonus.

That darn punt hitting the back of the 49er's ankle was a killer.

That was.what they used to.say the numbers were. I don't know what the truth is, I persoanally dont watch football.anymore and I didnt watch even a.second of this game.
I find it very hard to believe that.

Who are these other people watching? Europeans? They do not like "football" and timezones make it a bit difficult. South Americans? No way. Asians? Most definitely not.

Starting out, I had no skin in the game but when I realized that if the Chiefs won, the MAGA nut jobs would lose it, I started rooting for them. ;)
I don't think that the 49er's/Chiefs Super Bowl can be dummied down to politics.

But, go ahead, Magnus, just remember, it more about you than any republican. :rolleyes-41:

I don't think that the 49er's/Chiefs Super Bowl can be dummied down to politics.

But, go ahead, Magnus, just remember, it more about you than any republican. :rolleyes-41:
LOL Sure, bud. I am the guy having a meltdown because Taylor Swift supports Biden. :laughing0301:

Keep us updated on that alternative universe you live in. It never gets old.

Human nature is such than in promiscuous men, money and fame only add to the promiscuity. I give that couple zero shot of making it.
Her man was part of a team that won the Super Bowl.

What did she win? Wasn't it her man- I saw high on the tee vee- on anger and steroids yesterday?
luv is blind. :oops: am i mistaken?

What did she win? Wasn't it her man- I saw high on the tee vee- on anger and steroids yesterday?
luv is blind. :oops: am i mistaken?
She's winning the culture war.

Your smooth brain won't allow you to understand it until the night of November 5th when you head snaps back in shock, grief and anger after Dark Brandon gives you MAGATs another shellacking.

LOL Sure, bud. I am the guy having a meltdown because Taylor Swift supports Biden. :laughing0301:

Keep us updated on that alternative universe you live in. It never gets old.
Meltdown? Is this another word the liberals are redefining?
I really didn't see anyone really talking about her (politically speaking) except for you, Magnus.
Creating your own scenario so you can argue a non existent point, I guess. :dunno:

Liberals are pathetic, turning a silly game into a political 'victory'. I suppose they need something after Biden's terrible week.
The ONLY people making Taylor Swift 'Political' are the WOKE RWI's that are disgusted by Success.

Forum List

Back