Taylor swift bans Travis Kielce from strip clubs and sets other rules

She could write abook
I dated a whack job

she'll have him on a leash soon walking on 4s with his balls dragging on the ground.......

she can't keep a man...................she prolly dosen't even suck...lol

The party that likes to fuck kids seems to love wallowing in shame and humiliation. They hate these kind of people - white, entitled, rich, and toxic masculinity on steroids....but when you're clingy as fuck, you don't care.

taylor swift slut 2.jpg

The guy is not husband material. He's an immature drunken philanderer. He's 34 and acts like 20.
Success, fame, and money only make it worse.

The party that likes to fuck kids seems to love wallowing in shame and humiliation. They hate these kind of people - white, entitled, rich, and toxic masculinity on steroids....but when you're clingy as fuck, you don't care.

View attachment 908038
Taylor Swift is not Republican. Ask Denny Hastert about having sex with children.

She could write abook
I dated a whack job

And? Many wives ban their husbands from strip clubs.

Every relationship has rules set by the people in them. Why is it anyone's business but theirs? If Travis Kelce values Taylor Swift more than an anonymous stripper, why is that an issue?

and why it that. LOL. Oh cuz you say so and have to invent things about your opponents
Because you guys are so weak is why. It's fun to make you wiggle your widdle wings in a furry fury.

She won't keep him if he does not keep the standard.

That's her right.

And as she has said, "Treat me wrong, and I will write a song about you." That means Trump as well as Travis.

Forum List

Back