I Don't Know Any Taylor Swift Songs. What's The Big Deal?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Just like with Oprah......I'm scratching my head wondering why a person (Taylor Swift) is getting so rich and not really contributing much to our lives.

I guess it's who you know that matters.

I hear Soros owns most of her music......so I guess that's a reason.
Now Biden wants her to join his campaign.

I don't have anything against Taylor Swift, but I don't think she's worth what everyone seems to think she is worth.

Last edited:
Just like with Oprah......I'm scratching my head wondering why a person (Taylor Swift) is getting so rich and not really contributing much to our lives.

Now Biden wants her to on his campaign.

I don't have anything against Taylor Swift, but I don't think she's worth what everyone seems to think she is worth.

Because she tours and puts on huge shows.

That's where the money is at, in music.

They are far bigger than Trump rallies.

I'm not a fan of her music.

But it's hilarious watching republicans lose their shit over her.

If you did, I would have to think less of you, sorry. :dunno:

I know of one..it's called "Shake it Off".

Would not recommend listening, it's pretty bad. :puke:

Now Biden wants her to join his campaign.

Marketing and drum machines.

Todays music is garbage which is why some of the biggest selling downloads are from the 70s and 80s. The old "build it and they will come model" doesn't work when music is soulless.

Marketing and drum machines.

Todays music is garbage which is why some of the biggest selling downloads are from the 70s and 80s. The old "build it and they will come model" doesn't work when music is soulless.
All the youngers ask me all the time about music. They like the music from our days when it was free expression,
not the garbage being marketed theses days.
I was truly blessed, because even on AM radio, one song could be Aerosmith, the next Air Supply, and the next Parliament Funkadelic. There wasn't really any racial divide of music back then, we were all one.

Me either. I've never heard a single Taylor Swift song.

But I don't even listen to mainstream radio anyway, so I wouldn't even know one if I did hear it.

There is one pure '80s station I'll listen to in the car once in a while, but there won't be any Taylor Swift playing on that station anyway.

I don't even know what she sounds like.

Me either. I've never heard a single Taylor Swift song.

But I don't even listen to mainstream radio anyway, so I wouldn't even know one if I did hear it.

There is one pure '80s station I'll listen to in the car once in a while, but there won't be any Taylor Swift playing on that station anyway.

I don't even know what she sounds like.
Like a pissed off Barbie Doll

I'm scratching my head wondering why a person (Taylor Swift) is getting so rich and not really contributing much to our lives.
"Our lives"? Have you got a mouse in your pocket?

70-somethings aren't her target audience.

I only know of one of her songs, but I'm not her target audience either. But she contributes MUCH to the lives of her fans. Just as Elton, Kansas, Kate Bush, Gino Vannelli, and Larry Carlton have greatly contributed to my life.

"Our lives"? Have you got a mouse in your pocket?

70-somethings aren't her target audience.

I only know of one of her songs, but I'm not her target audience either. But she contributes MUCH to the lives of her fans. Just as Elton, Kansas, Kate Bush, Gino Vannelli, and Larry Carlton have greatly contributed to my life.
If she was producing any music that was worthy of my attention I would know about it.

For example.....this is a great song. A remake from Elton John.

Forum List

Back