Snoop Dogg Loves & Respects Trump

Trump released his boy from prison so it's personal.

Snoop's a loyal guy.

Speaks more about Snoop's character than that of Trump's, or of any alleged Black support of the orange one.

Snoop's a loyal guy.

Speaks more about Snoop's character than that of Trump's, or of any alleged Black support of the orange one.

He released someone Snoop Dogg knew, he was not "his boy."

Unlike 20 years ago, I can't find a black who supports Biden. The blacks I know with half a brain cell that hasn't been fried by drugs says Biden and the dems have done NOTHING for blacks other than hold them back with victim mentality.

He released someone Snoop Dogg knew, he was not "his boy."

Unlike 20 years ago, I can't find a black who supports Biden. The blacks I know with half a brain cell that hasn't been fried by drugs says Biden and the dems have done NOTHING for blacks other than hold them back with victim mentality.
Michael Harris is the man who signed Snoop to his label which created one of the all-time best Hip-Hop albums in history.

Literally kick-starting Snoop's career, he wasn't just "someone he knew."

Trump pardoned Harris.

I know you are politically motivated to minimize this fact, but your lie doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

#SorryNotSorry

Snoop's a loyal guy.

And here's a bottle of my great homemade strawberry balsamic vinaigrette to go with that word salad.

Snoop's a loyal guy.

A lot of African Americans were freed by trump, and the gop, with the first step act to undo xiden’s racist 94 crime bill

Good for Snoop. He can support whoever he wishes.

Forum List

Back