Taylor Swift’s sexuality questioned by NY Slimes

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Taylor Swift fans go scorched earth on NY Times after op-ed questions her sexuality: 'Ethics out the window'

Taylor Swift fans go scorched earth on NY Times after op-ed questions her sexuality: 'Ethics out the window'

Comment 1. Who gives a shit one way or the other?

Comment 2: isn’t it contrary to our modern understanding of “socially responsible reporting” to “out” someone who hasn’t agreed to be outed, even if she is gay?

Comment 3: we were recently told that conservatives were upset with Taylor because of her recent awards and her get out the vote power. So why is a leftist rag like The New York Slimes doing any hatchet job on the entertainer?

Taylor Swift and her fans are such pansies.

They think they can speak and act any way they wish, but everyone else has to keep their mouth shut.

Typical lefties.

She was outed nine years ago by Miles as an Intel asset and a manipulated influencer .
Parents are standard top elite bankers and spook backgrounds .

Check his paper written in April 2015 . Always way ahead of the game .

My own take on her songwriting skills is “she’s ok.” I wouldn’t download any or her songs. (Well one. I like that “shake” song).
She has an ok voice. Her face is pretty enough. Kind of pinched. But she seems fairly nice as a person.

Her body is also long and lean. Something about her is a bit grating. But I quibble. Frankly, I bet she is a pleasant person to be with. (I know I’d hate her politics, but so what? I don’t assume she’d be all that pleased with mine, either.)

Now. Do I care if she’s straight or lesbian or bi? Nope. Do I care if her relationship with an NFL star is the real deal (or just future song fodder)? Nope?

Comment 2: isn’t it contrary to our modern understanding of “socially responsible reporting” to “out” someone who hasn’t agreed to be outed, even if she is gay?

Comment 3: we were recently told that conservatives were upset with Taylor because of her recent awards and her get out the vote power. So why is a leftist rag like The New York Slimes doing any hatchet job on the entertainer?
That was probably a very expensive error on their part.

Have you seen my award-winning thread The New York Times Sucks?

(HINT: They're not Leftists. They're not The Liberal Press. They are completely profit-driven, with no ethical standards in their editorial section. In their strict reporting of the news they are still world class, and no one can prove otherwise.)

My own take on her songwriting skills is “she’s ok.” I wouldn’t download any or her songs. (Well one. I like that “shake” song).
She has an ok voice. Her face is pretty enough. Kind of pinched. But she seems fairly nice as a person.

Her body is also long and lean. Something about her is a bit grating. But I quibble. Frankly, I bet she is a pleasant person to be with. (I know I’d hate her politics, but so what? I don’t assume she’d be all that pleased with mine, either.)

Now. Do I care if she’s straight or lesbian or bi? Nope. Do I care if her relationship with an NFL star is the real deal (or just future song fodder)? Nope?
Liability is on a roll!
4i6Ckte.gif

Have you seen my award-winning thread The New York Times Sucks?

(HINT: They're not Leftists. They're not The Liberal Press. They are completely profit-driven, with no ethical standards in their editorial section. In their strict reporting of the news they are still world class, and no one can prove otherwise.)

No. And I think too much is made of the marginal distinctions between liberal and leftist.

If I see a link to The NY Times, I pass. I won’t pay a penny to that crap company.

Forum List

Back