Talent on loan from god!

And STILL you fail to prove me a liar by posting the links to DU and Kos you falsely said I got my quotes from. About the only person STUPID enough to swallow your BS is DiveCon. :rofl:

My posted links PROVING that you get your material from the DU or the Daily Kos is EXACTLY the same as YOUR "proof" and links for YOUR lying contention (which you repeat quite often, being the habitual liar you are) that I am or ever was a Limbaugh "dittohead."

I say that again just in case you want to duck it again like you did the first couple of times!

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes yes. I realize that morons like you think you are impervious to being held to the same standards you would impose on others. But you're wrong in THAT, too. :cool:

You proved you are a brainwashed Ditto-Doper when you claimed I got my quotes from DU or Kos. All Ditto-Dopers are programmed to say that when they can't rebut the facts. You obviously didn't make that claim because you saw my quotes on DU or Kos, so the only logical reason you could have made that claim is because you were programmed to do it and you are powerless to do anything else.
Prove me wrong and post the links where YOU saw my quotes.

Wrong. I "proved" no such thing; and YOU had made your moronic lying claim about me prior to me saying anything about your getting your talking pointlesses from the Daily Kos or the DU'h.

You are SUCH a massive moron, you just got pwnd by your own stupidity!

:clap2:

Talent for LYING on loan from Gawwwwd-da.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

July 13, 2009
RUSH: I did not want 10% unemployment and going higher. I did not want people losing jobs. I did not want the economy stagnating. I wanted Obama to fail.

^ Pointless post. Rush did not lie and you point to no evidence supportive of your claim.

Wanting Obama to fail is to make sure that we DON'T end up with such massive economic dislocations that -- among other problems -- the unemployment rate soars.

A perfect example of the total brainwashing of Ditto-Dopers. Even after seeing LimpBoy state that he hopes average hard working American Joes lose their jobs in 6 months, the mindless drones still deny LimpBoy is lying when he says he never said he wanted anyone unemployed. :cuckoo:

No honest person could ever take that rant as anything other than the pure spite of a sore loser. But if you were honest, then you couldn't be a CON$ervative.

And Cabin Boy Levin is no different than LimpBoy, they both parrot their GOP scripts. Neither one is capable of a thought of their own. Cabin Boy is just more insulting and abrasive than LimpBoy, which is probably why you worship him more than your Messiah LimpBoy.
Thank me! :lol:

Wrong. ONLY a complete lying sack of rancid pus imbecile such as you would ever trry to even pretend that the words were anything BUT sarcasm.

Thankfully, the lying sack of rancid pus imbecile contingent has you, ever at the ready, to be their spokesimbecile.

And I already told you, you lying sack of rancid pus imbecile, that I don't worship Mr. Limbaugh. I appreciate his wisdom and wit. It sails WAY the hell over your head.

But I prefer Mark Levin. He is too brilliant for an imbecile such as you to ever even begin to grasp.

And of course, only a jackass imbecile would think that the GOP has a "script." What a joke. They are, for the most part, just a watered-down spineless version of the Dim Party-lite. What idiots like you (who get all their moronic talking pointlesses from Daily Kos or the Democrap Underground) cannot comprehend is that Mark Levin is actually very bothered by the fact that the GOP is such an ineffectual bunch of goobers. They do not espouse conservatism. Mark does.

You are truly too stupid to understand.

Gee, I seem to have brought out the Liberal in you! :lol:

[L]iberals can't win in an argument against anybody. All they can do is discredit and insult and try to literally destroy their enemies because ideologically they can't win.
Rush Limbaugh
And I challenge you to back up your lie that I got my LimpBoy quotes from DU or Kos. That is just your knee-jerk programming kicking in. :cuckoo: Post the links or admit LimpBoy and Cabin Boy told you to say that and you are POWERLESS to think for yourself so you just parrot what you were brainwashed to say.

My posted links PROVING that you get your material from the DU or the Daily Kos is EXACTLY the same as YOUR "proof" and links for YOUR lying contention (which you repeat quite often, being the habitual liar you are) that I am or ever was a Limbaugh "dittohead."

I say that again just in case you want to duck it again like you did the first couple of times!

Yes yes. I realize that morons like you think you are impervious to being held to the same standards you would impose on others. But you're wrong in THAT, too. :cool:

You proved you are a brainwashed Ditto-Doper when you claimed I got my quotes from DU or Kos. All Ditto-Dopers are programmed to say that when they can't rebut the facts. You obviously didn't make that claim because you saw my quotes on DU or Kos, so the only logical reason you could have made that claim is because you were programmed to do it and you are powerless to do anything else.
Prove me wrong and post the links where YOU saw my quotes.

Wrong. I "proved" no such thing; and YOU had made your moronic lying claim about me prior to me saying anything about your getting your talking pointlesses from the Daily Kos or the DU'h.

You are SUCH a massive moron, you just got pwnd by your own stupidity!

:clap2:

And each time I showed how your posts made you a Ditto-Doper. You then based your denial that you are not a DITTO-DOPER by claiming you worship Cabin Boy rather than LimpBoy. I said there is no difference between the two. And then you claimed I got my "talking points" from DU or Kos further proving you are a DITTO-DOPER, so your denial rests on your links to DU or Kos where you say I got my quotes.
Put up or shut up.

And each time I showed how your posts made you a Ditto-Doper.

Another lie from the massive moron.

In reality (a strange and alien place for mental midgets like you, of course), you never did show because you never can show that I was ever a ditto-head.

Repeating your intentional lies still doesn't support your stupid and dishonest claims.

Go back to DU. You just PROVED (according to your form of "logic," that is) that you are a DU Daily Kos addict.

Oh, and that whole "shut up" thing doesn't work on an internet message board you utter simpleton! :lol::lol::lol:

And each time I showed how your posts made you a Ditto-Doper.

Another lie from the massive moron.

In reality (a strange and alien place for mental midgets like you, of course), you never did show because you never can show that I was ever a ditto-head.

Repeating your intentional lies still doesn't support your stupid and dishonest claims.

Go back to DU. You just PROVED (according to your form of "logic," that is) that you are a DU Daily Kos addict.

Oh, and that whole "shut up" thing doesn't work on an internet message board you utter simpleton! :lol::lol::lol:

Obviously I did nail you as a Ditto-Doper or you wouldn't have edited it out of this reply.
In fact, according to your MessiahRushie, the very fact you originally objected to being exposed as a LimpBoy worshiping Ditto-Doper proved you are a Ditto-Doper. :rofl:

August 26, 2008
RUSH: "When critics get it right, then you reply," and when you reply to something they've gotten right, it's evidence that the critic has gotten to you.

Obviously I did nail you as a Ditto-Doper or you wouldn't have edited it out of this reply. * * * *

You remain a massive moron. I edited your unduly lengthy and sub-moronic post due to its undue length and because repeating your sub-moronic blather serves no rational purpose.

The ACTUAL point still stands. You can never evade it. You stand exposed as a dishonest massive moron.

YOU made a claim which you have NO ABILITY to support.

And every reasonable person (folks you cannot even recognize given your severe mental handicap) just laughs at you.

You are such a moron you still can't figure out why you never get away with your effort to employ a double standard. :cuckoo:

Obviously I did nail you as a Ditto-Doper or you wouldn't have edited it out of this reply. * * * *

You remain a massive moron. I edited your unduly lengthy and sub-moronic post due to its undue length and because repeating your sub-moronic blather serves no rational purpose.

The ACTUAL point still stands. You can never evade it. You stand exposed as a dishonest massive moron.

YOU made a claim which you have NO ABILITY to support.

And every reasonable person (folks you cannot even recognize given your severe mental handicap) just laughs at you.

You are such a moron you still can't figure out why you never get away with your effort to employ a double standard. :cuckoo:

Yet another delusional rant TYPICAL of a LimpBoy worshiping Ditto-Doper.

And the only person who made a claim that they have NO ABILITY to support is you claiming I get talking points from Kos and DU.
Post the links and make a liar of me.

Edthemasivemoron still can't back up what he said. :lol:

Sorry, ya buttrash, but your double standard remains on full display.

You lied, you can't back it up and so you just lie all the more.

With each projection you further expose yourself as a LimpBoy worshiping Ditto-Doper who can't back your obvious lie that I get talking points from Kos and DU.

January 16, 2009
RUSH: I don't apologize ever.

July 27,2009
CALLER: Obama should apologize for taking this man's side when he didn't know all of the facts, and knowing -- because aren't they good friends? He should know.

RUSH: Now. Now, now, now, now. Now, now, now, now. Gods don't apologize.

Goose/Gander:

Obama mocks McCain in Nevada stops

Obama mocks McCain in Nevada stops
By KATHLEEN HENNESSEY, Associated Press Writer
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
(09-17) 18:57 PDT LAS VEGAS, (AP) --

In Elko, Obama tried to anticipate his critics and called on the crowd of about 1,500 to sharpen their elbows, too.

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

"And if they tell you that, 'Well, we're not sure where he stands on guns.' I want you to say, 'He believes in the Second Amendment.' If they tell you, 'Well, he's going to raise your taxes,' you say, 'No, he's not, he's going lower them.' You are my ambassadors. You guys are the ones who can make the case."...

Edthemasivemoron still can't back up what he said.

(I figured as long as Moron the Moron, errr -- that is -- EdtheMoron -- is just repeating his same mindless lie, I might as well just copy and paste the fact that exposes him for what he is.)

Talent for LYING on loan from Gawwwwd-da.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

July 13, 2009
RUSH: I did not want 10% unemployment and going higher. I did not want people losing jobs. I did not want the economy stagnating. I wanted Obama to fail.

^ Pointless post. Rush did not lie and you point to no evidence supportive of your claim.

Wanting Obama to fail is to make sure that we DON'T end up with such massive economic dislocations that -- among other problems -- the unemployment rate soars.

A perfect example of the total brainwashing of Ditto-Dopers. Even after seeing LimpBoy state that he hopes average hard working American Joes lose their jobs in 6 months, the mindless drones still deny LimpBoy is lying when he says he never said he wanted anyone unemployed. :cuckoo:

(I figured as long as Moron the Moron, errr -- that is -- EdtheMoron -- is just repeating his same mindless lie, I might as well just copy and paste the fact that exposes him for what he is.)

Except I backed up my observation with your own post from the very first time I made it, whereas you have never even attempted to back up your obviously false claim that I get talking points from DU and Kos.

Except I backed up my observation with your own post from the very first time I made it, whereas you have never even attempted to back up your obviously false claim that I get talking points from DU and Kos.

No no. You backed up nothing. You spouted your baseless lie and have only futilely tried, since then, to rationalize it.

You can't support it because it's just a lie.

And you remain a transparent massive moron liar.

I have supported my one-line comment about you getting your material from Daily Kos and the DU'h with EVERY BIT of support and the same number of links that you have provided for your oft-repeated lie about me.

And that is a straightfowrward declarative truth that will simply not go away. You are a liar. Plain and simple.

No no. You backed up nothing. You spouted your baseless lie and have only futilely tried, since then, to rationalize it.

You can't support it because it's just a lie.

And you remain a transparent massive moron liar.

I have supported my one-line comment about you getting your material from Daily Kos and the DU'h with EVERY BIT of support and the same number of links that you have provided for your oft-repeated lie about me.

And that is a straightfowrward declarative truth that will simply not go away. You are a liar. Plain and simple.

You may disagree that the highlighted parts of your post expose you as the obvious LimpBoy worshiping Ditto-Doper you are, but you can't deny I gave them as evidence.
Whereas you have not even provided any links to DU or Kos that you think my quotes came from, so you are obviously lying when you claim you have given "EVERY BIT" of the support for your lies as I gave for your obvious brainwashing.

That also is a tactic typical of Ditto-Dopers, shown quite clearly in the first quote of my sig.

:lol:

No matter how hard and how often you attempt to deflect it, I will continue to point out (really, it's just highlighting) that you are guilty of having done the very thing you are whining like a bitch about. And that's all you are doing now.

You made the claim and you have not backed it up with a link or source. You can't. You are stuck in the grip of your own petty-assed little lie and you remain fully exposed for the liar you are.

Yep, little bitch, you are still nothing but a liar and you remain a massive moron.

No matter how hard and how often you attempt to deflect it, I will continue to point out (really, it's just highlighting) that you are guilty of having done the very thing you are whining like a bitch about. And that's all you are doing now.

You made the claim and you have not backed it up with a link or source. You can't. You are stuck in the grip of your own petty-assed little lie and you remain fully exposed for the liar you are.

Yep, little bitch, you are still nothing but a liar and you remain a massive moron.

Well, there you go again! Practicing the first quote of my sig, as all Ditto-Dopers are programed to do. Keep up the good work. :cuckoo:

i see you ARE having fun with the moron :lol:

Well, there you go again! * * * *

There YOU go again! :cuckoo:

Still ineffectually, too!

Yes. Ineffectually! For nothing you say (no matter how often you cite to your own irrelevant sig line quotations and no matter how often you repeat your original unsupportable lie) can change the FACT that you (who bitches about it endlessly) are unable and unwilling to support by way of ANY link or source the lie you uttered about me.

Now the other Ditto-Doper chimes in. :ahole-1: This one is programmed to say "out of context" every time LimpBoy is exposed as the worthless lying America hating hypocrite he is. Of course, the "Christian" LimpBoy not only takes everyone he hates out of context, he literally changes the words to change the context, but don't show him respect by honoring the Golden Rule.

Here are some more quotes, tell me how the lying hypocrite didn't take them out of context.

October 5, 2007
CALLER: Have you ever taken anybody out of context before, any liberals?

RUSH: Not on purpose, never, ever, do I do things like that.

RUSH: But I don't purposely take people out of context, no, don't do any of that. Bob, a program like mine, ranking number one so many years could not survive on all the things that you people, bleeding your clichés, think happen. There's no hate on this program. There's no bigotry on this program; there's no racism; there's no sexism; there's no homophobia; none of that on this program. Those are myths that people like you have been led to believe by people who are trying to discredit me. None of that's true.

February 13, 2009
OBAMA: Those of us who manage the public dollars will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and our government.

RUSH: Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, do our business in the light of day. Everything that he said in his inaugural address is being done in just the opposite way, but it doesn't matter what he says, it matters how he says it.

November 5, 2007
RUSH: Don't put words in my mouth

February 13, 2009
RUSH: And then Obama said this: "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge..." Remember that? "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can they restore the vital trust between the people and their government." None of this except "manage the public's knowledge," is true. That's exactly what they do. I really never thought of government doing that until Obama came, and that's exactly what they're doing, government as an entity that manages the public's knowledge, and he's got his willing accomplices in the Drive-By Media doing just that. They are managing the public's knowledge, and they are targeting anybody who wants to get the truth out about what this administration's doing.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.
November 5, 2007

Well, there you go again! * * * *

There YOU go again! :cuckoo:

Still ineffectually, too!

Yes. Ineffectually! For nothing you say (no matter how often you cite to your own irrelevant sig line quotations and no matter how often you repeat your original unsupportable lie) can change the FACT that you (who bitches about it endlessly) are unable and unwilling to support by way of ANY link or source the lie you uttered about me.

No matter how many times you repeat that crap it will NEVER be true. You know it and I know it, but keep making a fool of yourself trying.

Now the other Ditto-Doper chimes in. :ahole-1: This one is programmed to say "out of context" every time LimpBoy is exposed as the worthless lying America hating hypocrite he is. Of course, the "Christian" LimpBoy not only takes everyone he hates out of context, he literally changes the words to change the context, but don't show him respect by honoring the Golden Rule.

Here are some more quotes, tell me how the lying hypocrite didn't take them out of context.

October 5, 2007
CALLER: Have you ever taken anybody out of context before, any liberals?

RUSH: Not on purpose, never, ever, do I do things like that.

RUSH: But I don't purposely take people out of context, no, don't do any of that. Bob, a program like mine, ranking number one so many years could not survive on all the things that you people, bleeding your clichés, think happen. There's no hate on this program. There's no bigotry on this program; there's no racism; there's no sexism; there's no homophobia; none of that on this program. Those are myths that people like you have been led to believe by people who are trying to discredit me. None of that's true.

February 13, 2009
OBAMA: Those of us who manage the public dollars will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and our government.

RUSH: Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, do our business in the light of day. Everything that he said in his inaugural address is being done in just the opposite way, but it doesn't matter what he says, it matters how he says it.

November 5, 2007
RUSH: Don't put words in my mouth

February 13, 2009
RUSH: And then Obama said this: "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge..." Remember that? "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can they restore the vital trust between the people and their government." None of this except "manage the public's knowledge," is true. That's exactly what they do. I really never thought of government doing that until Obama came, and that's exactly what they're doing, government as an entity that manages the public's knowledge, and he's got his willing accomplices in the Drive-By Media doing just that. They are managing the public's knowledge, and they are targeting anybody who wants to get the truth out about what this administration's doing.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.
November 5, 2007

EdTheMoron:

While you are busy simpering and whimpering over in your corner on the basis of your delusion that Rush was defaming poor old heroic President Obama by deliberately misquoting him, you MIGHT WANT TO take a peek at The Washington Post article quoting the inauguration speech:

OBAMA: The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works, whether it helps families find jobs at a decent wage, care they can afford, a retirement that is dignified.
Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward. Where the answer is no, programs will end.
And those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government.
Nor is the question before us whether the market is a force for good or ill. Its power to generate wealth and expand freedom is unmatched.
Inaugural Address of Barack Obama

Or, perhaps it's your brilliant suggestion that Rush and The Washington Compost are BOTH "in on it." :cuckoo:

You'd best check this piece, too, Moron! Correction: An Anomalous Rise in Public Knowledge | Secrecy News

Looks like LOTS of folks misheard good ol' President Obama. I blame the TOTUS!

Forum List

Back