Talent on loan from god!

If talent is on loan from God, then it's pretty obvious God loves the gays. It seems he gives them the most talent.

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Listen to this last night on PMSNBC. Tom Friedman, New York Times, describes returning to the United States from Copenhagen.

FRIEDMAN: You know, it's -- it's scary, but it's a sign of the times. So I was staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Copenhagen, which is near the -- the conference center. They had a monorail running back and forth all day. If you wanted to go into Copenhagen, it came every ten minutes. My cell phone, I could call home, call my office, call my wife; any time, anywhere, from Copenhagen. I come home, I landed in Newark airport. It's like flying from the Jetsons to the Flintstones. You know, ummm, your cell phone, you know, goes out half the time on the Acela from Newark to -- to -- to Washington, DC. We need nation-building at home now.

RUSH: What the hell...? These elitist snobs just hate this country so much they want to turn us into Denmark? Look... Nation-building? We need to nation-build at home now? What the hell was the stimulus package to be about? What was Porkulus? What's Obama's whole agenda supposedly about?

END TRANSCRIPT

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Listen to this last night on PMSNBC. Tom Friedman, New York Times, describes returning to the United States from Copenhagen.

FRIEDMAN: You know, it's -- it's scary, but it's a sign of the times. So I was staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Copenhagen, which is near the -- the conference center. They had a monorail running back and forth all day. If you wanted to go into Copenhagen, it came every ten minutes. My cell phone, I could call home, call my office, call my wife; any time, anywhere, from Copenhagen. I come home, I landed in Newark airport. It's like flying from the Jetsons to the Flintstones. You know, ummm, your cell phone, you know, goes out half the time on the Acela from Newark to -- to -- to Washington, DC. We need nation-building at home now.

RUSH: What the hell...? These elitist snobs just hate this country so much they want to turn us into Denmark? Look... Nation-building? We need to nation-build at home now? What the hell was the stimulus package to be about? What was Porkulus? What's Obama's whole agenda supposedly about?

END TRANSCRIPT
December 24, 2009
RUSH: * It's all a hoax!* Everything the Democrat Party is behind today is a fraud and a lie aimed at separating you from two things: [1] Your freedom, [2] your property and [3] your money. :cuckoo:

December 24, 2009
RUSH: * It's all a hoax!* Everything the Democrat Party is behind today is a fraud and a lie aimed at separating you from two things: [1] Your freedom, [2] your property and [3] your money. :cuckoo:

Well the, pusillanimous poltroon DumbCon is back to hit me with neg rep without the guts to make a post because I showed his MessiahRushie with his foot in his mouth. :cuckoo:
Thank you for the proof that I STILL OWN YOU. :rofl:

And here's another tidbit showing your Gawwwwwwd-da projecting himself again.

December 24, 2009
RUSH: But if you live in The Universe of Lies, the last thing that you are governed by is the truth. The last thing you are governed by is reality. The only thing that matters to you is the advancement of your political agenda. And you tell yourself in The Universe of Lies that your agenda is so important the world will not survive without it and therefore you could lie, cheat, steal, destroy whoever you have to to get your agenda done -- because your opponents are eeevil, and in fighting eeevil, anything goes. There are no rules when you're in a fight with the Devil.

December 24, 2009
RUSH: The left, my friends, is a truly evil bunch.

Last edited:
December 24, 2009
Well the, pusillanimous poltroon DumbCon is back to hit me with neg rep without the guts to make a post because I showed his MessiahRushie with his foot in his mouth. :cuckoo:

D.
i give you neg rep because you are nothing but a 1 track pony
and a fucking idiot

December 24, 2009

December 24, 2009
RUSH: But if you live in The Universe of Lies, the last thing that you are governed by is the truth. The last thing you are governed by is reality. The only thing that matters to you is the advancement of your political agenda. And you tell yourself in The Universe of Lies that your agenda is so important the world will not survive without it and therefore you could lie, cheat, steal, destroy whoever you have to to get your agenda done -- because your opponents are eeevil, and in fighting eeevil, anything goes. There are no rules when you're in a fight with the Devil.

December 24, 2009
RUSH: The left, my friends, is a truly evil bunch.

i give you neg rep because you are nothing but a 1 track pony
and a fucking idiot
I knew I could flush you out of your Spider Hole. :lol:

RUSH: An amazing post today by Steve Hayes at the WeeklyStandard.com: "Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is pressing the Obama administration on questions about the handling of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the Christmas Day bomber, and makes some news in the process. McConnell notes that several top national security officials offered disturbing testimony yesterday on Capitol Hill about the decision-making process on Abdulmutallab -- or why there wasn't one. This leads McConnell to seek answers to 'several troubling questions.' First, why were Miranda rights given to the obvious terrorist after only a brief session of questioning, which predictably ended his cooperation?
Second, at what level of authority was this decision taken to treat him as a criminal defendant instead of an unlawful enemy combatant? Who made this decision? I asked this question last night of John Brennan, the President’s senior counterterrorism adviser, three times and he refused to answer. I think that the Senate is entitled to know precisely who authorized this. A year ago the President decided to revise the Nation’s interrogation policies, and to restrict the CIA’s ability to question terrorists. The administration created a High Value Detainee Interrogation Group to question terrorists. Why wasn’t his group brought in once this terrorist was taken into custody? Americans need to know these answers."

I know where they're going with this. Did Holder make this decision? 'Cause they say it's somebody high-ranking in the Justice Department. Other people say, no, the FBI, somebody on the ground made it. No, somebody on the ground could not make this decision. Somebody much higher up at justice had to make it or even higher than that, as in the president. And Jeff Sessions released a great, great statement on this because this is a huge, huge snafu. This is a totally mismanaged event again. It's as bad as deciding to have this trial of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed on public view in New York in a criminal venue.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

RUSH: The administration created a High Value Detainee Interrogation Group to question terrorists. Why wasn’t his group brought in once this terrorist was taken into custody? Americans need to know these answers."
Stuttering LimpBoy's America hating lies are piss-easy to debunk, but no CON$ervative has the capacity to do so.

Intel Chief's Comments Infuriate Obama Officials - Declassified Blog - Newsweek.com

But officials who have worked on the issue said Blair was wrong on almost every count. Abdulmutallab couldn't possibly have been questioned by the HIG because the unit doesn't exist yet.

Forum List

Back