Talent on loan from god!

To take them as anything other than the spiteful rant of a sore loser immediately after losing requires MASSIVE stupidity and duplicity on your part.
Read the spiteful rant again and pay attention to the question he asks himself near the end.
He got cut off by a hard break, but came back with his HOPE for Americans to lose their jobs immediately after the hard break and before the rest of the commercial breaks. He just couldn't wait for all the commercials to run to get in that last bit of spite.

I know you can't bear to admit the truth about your God,
the almighty MessiahRushie! :udaman:

NO. I was right. You are just a massive moron.

Seriously. The ONLY way an honest intelligent person COULD take the comment from Rush is as a crude bit of sarcasm.

You are neither honest nor intelligent.

And, by the way. Rush is not my god. I listen to him when that's reasonably possible. It generally isn't.

But I prefer Mark Levin. He's so far over your head you'd need Hubble to even begin to discern his brilliance.

No honest person could ever take that rant as anything other than the pure spite of a sore loser. But if you were honest, then you couldn't be a CON$ervative.

And Cabin Boy Levin is no different than LimpBoy, they both parrot their GOP scripts. Neither one is capable of a thought of their own. Cabin Boy is just more insulting and abrasive than LimpBoy, which is probably why you worship him more than your Messiah LimpBoy.
Thank me! :lol:

Wrong. ONLY a complete lying sack of rancid pus imbecile such as you would ever trry to even pretend that the words were anything BUT sarcasm.

Thankfully, the lying sack of rancid pus imbecile contingent has you, ever at the ready, to be their spokesimbecile.

And I already told you, you lying sack of rancid pus imbecile, that I don't worship Mr. Limbaugh. I appreciate his wisdom and wit. It sails WAY the hell over your head.

But I prefer Mark Levin. He is too brilliant for an imbecile such as you to ever even begin to grasp.

And of course, only a jackass imbecile would think that the GOP has a "script." What a joke. They are, for the most part, just a watered-down spineless version of the Dim Party-lite. What idiots like you (who get all their moronic talking pointlesses from Daily Kos or the Democrap Underground) cannot comprehend is that Mark Levin is actually very bothered by the fact that the GOP is such an ineffectual bunch of goobers. They do not espouse conservatism. Mark does.

You are truly too stupid to understand.

Last edited:
Wrong. ONLY a complete lying sack of rancid pus imbecile such as you would ever trry to even pretend that the words were anything BUT sarcasm.

Thankfully, the lying sack of rancid pus imbecile contingent has you, ever at the ready, to be their spokesimbecile.

And I already told you, you lying sack of rancid pus imbecile, that I don't worship Mr. Limbaugh. I appreciate his wisdom and wit. It sails WAY the hell over your head.

But I prefer Mark Levin. He is too brilliant for an imbecile such as you to ever even begin to grasp.

And of course, only a jackass imbecile would think that the GOP has a "script." What a joke. They are, for the most part, just a watered-down spineless version of the Dim Party-lite. What idiots like you (who get all their moronic talking pointlesses from Daily Kos or the Democrap Underground) cannot comprehend is that Mark Levin is actually very bothered by the fact that the GOP is such an ineffectual bunch of goobers. They do not espouse conservatism. Mark does.

I'm afraid I don't think Rush Limbaugh has done anything but lower the tone of discussion in this country. I also think his familiarity with the truth is sometimes passing, at best.

Levin is a different matter. I doubt anyone would argue tht he's very bright. He just also happens to be incorrect. And when he rants about "activist" judges, who "legislate from the bench", he ignores all of his legal training.. all of it... from Marbury to present. He also neglects to address the true definition of judicial activism in that the ultimate activism is overturning legislative action as "unconstitutional". So, to that extent, he's no different from anyone else who believes that activism is anything the court does that they disagree with. That's actually disappointing from someone like Levin who could probably do better.

just sayin'

I'm afraid I don't think Rush Limbaugh has done anything but lower the tone of discussion in this country. I also think his familiarity with the truth is sometimes passing, at best.

Levin is a different matter. I doubt anyone would argue tht he's very bright. He just also happens to be incorrect. And when he rants about "activist" judges, who "legislate from the bench", he ignores all of his legal training.. all of it... from Marbury to present. He also neglects to address the true definition of judicial activism in that the ultimate activism is overturning legislative action as "unconstitutional". So, to that extent, he's no different from anyone else who believes that activism is anything the court does that they disagree with. That's actually disappointing from someone like Levin who could probably do better.

just sayin'

In light of the tenor and tone of discourse favored by liberals all the time that President Bush was in Office, any complaint about Rush "lowering of the tone of the discussion" is just gonna have to get mocked as the rather hypocritical commentary it is. If some folks on the left would simply wake up a little bit, they'd probably have a CHANCE (at least) to see that while Rush does say some stuff for its shock value, he IS still being sarcastic and not literal.

As for Mark Levin, you are half right. He IS a brilliant man. But he is not even a tiny bit "wrong." He is absolutely right on the target. He is simply and flatly correct.

He does not ignore his legal training when he RIGHTLY objects to liberal judicial activists. And he doesn't contend that it would be "ok" if they were conservative activists, either.

What he says (at least in a boiled down version) is that Marbury overreached. There may be some implication in the Constitution that a Court has a duty to declare legislation void if it violates the Constitution. But Marbury went further than even that. Marbury says that it is the Court (in effect, ONLY the Court) which can make such determinations. That's not supported by anything said in (or validly inferrable from) the Constitution. In fact, it is NOT the Courts who say "what the law is."

We are taught about these things in our school days in a very different way than we ought to be taught. Maybe if we got a bit more honest historical context in our early schooling, some of us wouldn't find it so difficult in later life to challenge the errorneous myth that the SCOTUS is the only Constitutional Branch which may declare an Act to be in violation of the Constitution.

Just answerin'.

In light of the tenor and tone of discourse favored by liberals all the time that President Bush was in Office, any complaint about Rush "lowering of the tone of the discussion" is just gonna have to get mocked as the rather hypocritical commentary it is. If some folks on the left would simply wake up a little bit, they'd probably have a CHANCE (at least) to see that while Rush does say some stuff for its shock value, he IS still being sarcastic and not literal.

As for Mark Levin, you are half right. He IS a brilliant man. But he is not even a tiny bit "wrong." He is absolutely right on the target. He is simply and flatly correct.

He does not ignore his legal training when he RIGHTLY objects to liberal judicial activists. And he doesn't contend that it would be "ok" if they were conservative activists, either.

What he says (at least in a boiled down version) is that Marbury overreached. There may be some implication in the Constitution that a Court has a duty to declare legislation void if it violates the Constitution. But Marbury went further than even that. Marbury says that it is the Court (in effect, ONLY the Court) which can make such determinations. That's not supported by anything said in (or validly inferrable from) the Constitution. In fact, it is NOT the Courts who say "what the law is."

We are taught about these things in our school days in a very different way than we ought to be taught. Maybe if we got a bit more honest historical context in our early schooling, some of us wouldn't find it so difficult in later life to challenge the errorneous myth that the SCOTUS is the only Constitutional Branch which may declare an Act to be in violation of the Constitution.

Just answerin'.

You're being a bit selective in your memory of incivility. Rush far pre-dated bush's presidency. In fact, he's been ranting for a very long time. The National Review called him the "leader of the opposition" to Bill Clinton in 1993. The incivility started then. His rants and rage helped drive an investigation that cost this country about ten times what we spent to investigate 9/11. I have called his type of vitriole the "rush limbaugh school of debate" since then. That is a far cry from honest consternation about the overstepping of our USSC in Bush v Gore. (the ultimate example of judicial activism). In that case, the court for the first time, interjected itself into a determination of election law which was and is the province of the highest court of the state.

I'm afraid that given our checks and balances, it IS only the Court that can determine if the legislature or executive has acted beyond the constitution. We have a common law system. That means we examine legislation, including the constitution, in light of many factors... Does the court always get it right? No. We have decisions like Plessy and Dred Scott, Korematsu.... overall, those things mostly get corrected over time. but we're a system of precedent...and the desire of certain true activists to change and ignore that system has to be called what it is.

ultimately, the court has to ask itself what the overall intent of the document is... and that's to assure the greatest level of individual liberty possible.... hence the court looking at concepts like the penumbra emanating from the bill of rights.

... but i digress... as i said, levin is certainly bright. but he's not intellectually honest, imo.

Last edited:
NO. I was right. You are just a massive moron.

Seriously. The ONLY way an honest intelligent person COULD take the comment from Rush is as a crude bit of sarcasm.

You are neither honest nor intelligent.

And, by the way. Rush is not my god. I listen to him when that's reasonably possible. It generally isn't.

But I prefer Mark Levin. He's so far over your head you'd need Hubble to even begin to discern his brilliance.

No honest person could ever take that rant as anything other than the pure spite of a sore loser. But if you were honest, then you couldn't be a CON$ervative.

And Cabin Boy Levin is no different than LimpBoy, they both parrot their GOP scripts. Neither one is capable of a thought of their own. Cabin Boy is just more insulting and abrasive than LimpBoy, which is probably why you worship him more than your Messiah LimpBoy.

February 18, 2008
RUSH: I'm not going to tell you how to vote. That's up to you.

April 1, 2008
RUSH: So the command here, orders from headquarters, April 22nd, Operation Chaos operatives: Vote for Mrs. Clinton.

Gee, I seem to have brought out the Liberal in you! :lol:

[L]iberals can't win in an argument against anybody. All they can do is discredit and insult and try to literally destroy their enemies because ideologically they can't win.
Rush Limbaugh

And I challenge you to back up your lie that I got my LimpBoy quotes from DU or Kos. That is just your knee-jerk programming kicking in. :cuckoo: Post the links or admit LimpBoy and Cabin Boy told you to say that and you are POWERLESS to think for yourself so you just parrot what you were brainwashed to say.

I loved "Operation Chaos", I really did.

Then you love FAILURE! :cuckoo:

March 31, 2008
RUSH: Okay. So that's the objective. That's always been the stated objective of Operation Chaos, and that is the exit strategy. Now, you know there will be a bunch of different phases, if you were listening last week. We're just in phase one now. Phase II, Phase III, possibly Phase IV of Operation Chaos yet to come. You know, the exit strategy is victory, as it should be in every operation of this type.

April 22, 2008
RUSH: I might take the time here to remind everybody what the ultimate objective of Operation Chaos is. Do you remember what it is, Dawn? What is the ultimate...? (interruption) No, no. Yes, but the ultimate objective is for our side to win, and our side is represented by John McCain.

You "seem" to have done no such thing. You're just chaffed that I am calling it like it is. You truly are stupid. No big thing. Embrace your inner (and outer) moron!

And I challenge you to back up your lie that I got my LimpBoy quotes from DU or Kos. That is just your knee-jerk programming kicking in. :cuckoo: Post the links or admit LimpBoy and Cabin Boy told you to say that and you are POWERLESS to think for yourself so you just parrot what you were brainwashed to say.

Probably from the place you got your information that Rush is my god or that I am a dittohead.

I guess it's all a one way street in your universe. Ya idiot.

Last edited:

You "seem" to have done no such thing. You're just chaffed that I am calling it like it is. You truly are stupid. No big thing. Embrace your inner (and outer) moron!

Probably from the place you got your informationthat Rush is my god or that I am a dittohead.

I guess it's all a one way street in your universe. Ya idiot.

Exactly as I expected, you can produce no link because you were programmed to mindlessly say that anything you can't rebut otherwise came from some Liberal site. As a Ditto-Doper you are tooooo dishonest to ever apologize for being wrong.

December 17, 2007
RUSH: [Y]ou don't apologize. I don't care what. With something like this, you don't apologize. That's when you look like you are weak. It's one of the cardinal rules for young media stars of the future: you don't apologize

Exactly as I expected, you can produce no link because you were programmed to mindlessly say that anything you can't rebut otherwise came from some Liberal site. As a Ditto-Doper you are tooooo dishonest to ever apologize for being wrong. * * * *

Exactly as I noted. You have no ability to support your lying and ignorant and stupid claim that I am (or ever was) a dittohead or that I consider Rush a "god."

Idiot liberoidals such as you DO tend to think standards only apply to the other guys.

With every single one of your mindless posts, you prove who and what you are. Thanks for all the laughs!

:lol:

Exactly as I expected, you can produce no link because you were programmed to mindlessly say that anything you can't rebut otherwise came from some Liberal site. As a Ditto-Doper you are tooooo dishonest to ever apologize for being wrong. * * * *

Exactly as I noted. You have no ability to support your lying and ignorant and stupid claim that I am (or ever was) a dittohead or that I consider Rush a "god."

Idiot liberoidals such as you DO tend to think standards only apply to the other guys.

With every single one of your mindless posts, you prove who and what you are. Thanks for all the laughs!

You have already proven you are a mind-numbed Ditto-Doper LimpBoy worshiper by parroting your programming when you call LimpBoy's spiteful sour grapes rant of a sore loser, where he hopes Americans suffer so he can euphorically enjoy the spectacle, "sarcasm." He was absolutely serious and meant every word literally, you know it and I know it.

You are just trying to divert from the fact that you were programmed to say I got my quotes from DU or Kos and you were POWERLESS to do otherwise. If you weren't programmed to lie by your MessiahRushie you could simply google the quotes and post the links to DU and Kos. But you know you are a brainwashed liar and you have no links so you have to divert rather than admit the truth.

You have already proven you are a mind-numbed Ditto-Doper LimpBoy worshiper * * * *

Repeating your mindless intentional lie does nothing to conceal you for what you are.

You are right to be ashamed of what you have proved yourself to be. But you fail miserably in your pathetic efforts to conceal it.

You have already proven you are a mind-numbed Ditto-Doper LimpBoy worshiper * * * *

Repeating your mindless intentional lie does nothing to conceal you for what you are.

You are right to be ashamed of what you have proved yourself to be. But you fail miserably in your pathetic efforts to conceal it.
are you having fun playing with this moron?

A perfect example of the first quote in my sig.

You Ditto-Dopers were programmed to say anyone you can't rebut got their info from a Lib site as your rebuttal, and after being called on your knee-jerk brainwashing you repeatedly try to change the subject from the fact that you can't post the links to my alleged Lib sources.

The very reason you can't rebut my posts is precisely because they don't come from Lib sources. CON$ervative sites post rebuttals to Lib sites for mindless drones like you to parrot, but since none of my posts come from anyone else you can find no CON$ervative rebuttal to parrot.

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

Now to Drudge and the White House. "The White House is turning to the Internet to hit back at a Web posting that claims to show President Barack Obama explaining how his health care reform plans eventually would eliminate private insurance. The 3-minute White House video features Linda Douglass, a former network television correspondent," at ABC, "and now White House Office of Health Reform communications director, sitting in front of a computer screen showing the Drudge Report Web site." We got four sound bites on this. Here's the first.

DOUGLASS: Hi. I'm Linda Douglass. I'm the communications director for the White House Office of Health Reform and one of my jobs is to keep track of all the disinformation that's out there about health insurance reform. And there are a lot of very deceiving headlines out there right now such as this one, take a look at this one. This one says, "Uncovered video, Obama explains how his health care plan will eliminate private insurance." Well, nothing could be farther from the truth. They're taking sentences and phrases out of context and cobbling them together to leave a very false impression.

RUSH: Nothing is being taken out of context. It's Barack Obama in his own words as you'll hear in just a second. But let's take a look here at what's happening. First place, Obama is using a former member of state-controlled media to try to sell his lies. Rahm Emanuel is out there bullying the networks to cover Obama's purposeful lies about destroying private sector health insurance. Obama called Bob Iger and Les Moonves and Jeffrey Immelt, the CEOs of the corporations that own the three networks, to pressure them to carrying that Wednesday night press conference. They didn't want to do it. You have Kathleen Sebelius deliberately lying to Americans in town hall meetings about Obamacare, and Sebelius has one of the most amazing op-eds today in the Washington Post. Second-to-last paragraph, Kathleen Sebelius who got tarred and feathered with Arlen Specter the other day: "President Obama and I are working closely with Democrats and Republicans in the House and Senate and health-care experts to make sure we get the details of health reform right. But we can't let the details distract us from the huge benefits that reform will bring. The urgency behind reform has nothing to do with the schedule of Congress and everything to do with the needs of the American people."

She basically says forget the details, we want peace of mind. Forget the details. No wonder members of Congress aren't reading it. Details don't matter. But of course they do matter to the people this is going to affect. So after Rahm and after Kathleen Sebelius, you've got Robert Gibbs deliberately lying to the media about Obama's intentions to raise taxes on all Americans because he's going to. Obama's lying about his attempt to jam socialized medicine down our throats. This isn't Hardball politics. This is the Bernie Madoff method of taking money under false pretenses. There is an open fraud being conducted on the American people by this administration. It is nothing but a campaign of pure fraud and deceit each and every day and it has been joined by the Democrat Party at large. They're not telling one truth that matters as they try to sell this plan and now they send Linda Douglass out there to try to counteract. All Drudge did was post video of Obama saying what he said. Here's more Linda Douglass.

DOUGLASS: There are people out there with a computer and a lot of free time and they take a phrase here and there, they simply cherry-pick and put it together and make it sound like he's saying something that he didn't really say. Now, for example, here's a clip that they probably won't show you.

OBAMA: Here's a guarantee that I've made. If you have insurance that you like, then you will be able to keep that insurance. If you've got a doctor that you like, you will be able to keep your doctor. Nobody is trying to change what works in a system. We are trying to change what doesn't work in the system.

RUSH: That is nothing but pure deceit. I don't know about you, folks, there are a lot of personality characteristics in other people that bug me just like fingernails on a chalkboard. Arrogance is one, cockiness when it's not deserved and deceit. When I am deceived, especially in people that I'm open and up front with, I just lose it. This is a campaign of pure fraud and deceit that is being orchestrated by this administration to take away as much freedom and liberty as possible and transfer it as power to themselves. And in the process, destroy the best of something in the United States and the world, and that is our health care system. Okay. So she plays a clip of Obama in recent times, saying you get to keep your insurance. No, you don't get to keep your insurance. And I'll demonstrate that in just a second. But let's go back and let's listen to Obama himself, first in 2007. It's in March, and it's a Service Employees International Union health care forum. Here's Barack Obama as candidate.

OBAMA: My commitment is to make sure that we got universal health care for all Americans by the end of my first term as president. I would hope that we set up a system that allows those who can go through their employer to access a federal system or a state pool of some sort, but I don't think we're going to be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately. There's going to be potentially some transition process. I can envision a decade out or 15 years out or 20 years out.

RUSH: Now, it's not incidental and insignificant who he's speaking to here. He's speaking to the SEIU, one of the many unions that donated I think a total of $65 million. These are the people that community organize and agitate and go out and cause all kinds of problems to upset normalcy in community after community after community. These are his buds. These are the people he tells the truth to. These are the people he wants to know what's really going to happen because they're for it, and he says right here, I don't think we're going to be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately. Now, you don't have to take anything out of context, and you don't have to make anything up. I don't think we're going to be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately but we're going to do it in 15 to 20 years, and when you take employer coverage out there's no more private, it's all single payer, it's all government. Let's go back to 2003, this clip does not help Linda Douglass' case. This is the piece de resistance. June of 2003, AFL-CIO conference, not insignificant again who his audience is, his buds, union agitators and organizers to whom he wants to tell the truth. This is an audience he does not want to deceive. This is an audience he wants on his side forever. Here's what he said.

OBAMA: I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan. I see no reason why the United States of America, the wealthiest country in the history of the world, spending 14 percent of its Gross National Product on health care cannot provide basic health insurance to everybody. And that’s what Jim is talking about when he says everybody in, nobody out. A single payer health care plan, a universal health care plan, that’s what I’d like to see. But as all of you know, we may not get there immediately, because first we have to take back the White House, we have to take back the Senate, and we have to take back the House.

RUSH: Now, somebody tell me how in the world anyone could take that out of context. That is a full 43 seconds, no edits, we didn't take sentences out of order and assemble them in a way we wanted. A single payer health care plan, universal health care plan, that's what I'd like to see. But as all of you know, we may not get there immediately, because first we have to take back the White House, we have to take back the Senate, and we have to take back the House. Now they've done that, now they're going for single payer health care. I don't know why they did this. We think of these people as brilliant in the Alinsky sense. All they're doing is calling attention his lies. All they're doing is calling attention to his deceit. All they're doing is causing people to go back and get these full fledged clips and play them all over the place, radio, television. Linda Douglass looks like a sap. Linda Douglass looks like what she is, a propagandist former employee of state-controlled media.

On page 16 of the House bill, it's right there, and you've heard people quote from it. I'm going to summarize it, page 16 : private insurance will become illegal. Insurance companies cannot write new policies, people will lose their existing policy if they change jobs, if they change coverage, or if they change prices. Once any aspect of your private health insurance changes after this bill goes into effect, you can't renew it. You have to go public option. On page 29 of the House bill, it is admitted that our health care will be rationed. On page 42, the health choices commissioner will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. Page 58, every person will be issued a national ID health card, and it will probably have that stupid logo that reminds me of World War II, frankly, when you look at it, you'll say the same thing. The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer to pay. Yes, my friends, the federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer, meaning from your account to them. They will be able to debit your account for health expenses. That's on page 59, go get the bill. I'm summarizing here for you.

On page 72, all private health care plans must conform to government rules to participate in a health care exchange. Any individual who doesn't have acceptable health care defined by the government will be taxed two-and-a-half percent of their income each year. Officers and employees of government health care bureaucracy will have access to all American financial and personal records, page 195. Page 203, the tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as a tax. I'm quoting from the actual bill. I've got numerous examples but I'm way over time here. But, Ms. Douglas, you've been made a sap on this, and you've only caused even more attention to be focused on what your boss actually intends and what is in the House bill. It's there. This campaign of fraud and deceit is exactly why the American people are up in arms, and it's exactly why you and your party are looking at them with deep contempt. This wasn't part of the plan. The American people weren't supposed to figure all this out. They are just supposed to bow down and say, "Thank you for caring about us."

BREAK TRANSCRIPT
:clap2:

You Ditto-Dopers were programmed to say anyone you can't rebut got their info from a Lib site as your rebuttal, and after being called on your knee-jerk brainwashing you repeatedly try to change the subject from the fact that you can't post the links to my alleged Lib sources.

The very reason you can't rebut my posts is precisely because they don't come from Lib sources. CON$ervative sites post rebuttals to Lib sites for mindless drones like you to parrot, but since none of my posts come from anyone else you can find no CON$ervative rebuttal to parrot.

A CLASSIC performance of a moron who still repeats his meaningless and dishonest mantra despite abundant proof that he is unable to support it.

If there had been any doubt -- and there wasn't -- you remain a lying dumbass troll, edthecynic. Cynical about honesty is all you are. A mere liar. That's right. Everyone sees you for what you are. No place to hide. :lol:

A CLASSIC performance of a moron who still repeats his meaningless and dishonest mantra despite abundant proof that he is unable to support it.

If there had been any doubt -- and there wasn't -- you remain a lying dumbass troll, edthecynic. Cynical about honesty is all you are. A mere liar. That's right. Everyone sees you for what you are. No place to hide. :lol:

And STILL you fail to prove me a liar by posting the links to DU and Kos you falsely said I got my quotes from. About the only person STUPID enough to swallow your BS is DiveCon. :rofl:

And STILL you fail to prove me a liar by posting the links to DU and Kos you falsely said I got my quotes from. About the only person STUPID enough to swallow your BS is DiveCon. :rofl:

My posted links PROVING that you get your material from the DU or the Daily Kos is EXACTLY the same as YOUR "proof" and links for YOUR lying contention (which you repeat quite often, being the habitual liar you are) that I am or ever was a Limbaugh "dittohead."

I say that again just in case you want to duck it again like you did the first couple of times!

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes yes. I realize that morons like you think you are impervious to being held to the same standards you would impose on others. But you're wrong in THAT, too. :cool:

My posted links PROVING that you get your material from the DU or the Daily Kos is EXACTLY the same as YOUR "proof" and links for YOUR lying contention (which you repeat quite often, being the habitual liar you are) that I am or ever was a Limbaugh "dittohead."

I say that again just in case you want to duck it again like you did the first couple of times!

Yes yes. I realize that morons like you think you are impervious to being held to the same standards you would impose on others. But you're wrong in THAT, too. :cool:
ed is a total moron
LOL

You proved you are a brainwashed Ditto-Doper when you claimed I got my quotes from DU or Kos. All Ditto-Dopers are programmed to say that when they can't rebut the facts. You obviously didn't make that claim because YOU saw my quotes on DU or Kos, so the only logical reason you could have made that claim is because you were programmed to do it and you are powerless to do anything else.
Prove me wrong and post the links where YOU saw my quotes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back