Taking A Stand: NYC Rabbi, Imam Unite

It is funny how Jews want a state all for themsleves but so many just won't go there and stay. But one can dream.

Let me be very clear, new guy. I am not looking to purge the US of its jews. THIS is the main difference between Jill and I. While she may ironically enjoy ethnic equality and preach segregation for israel it is not MY opinion that we can't both be pluralistic nations that are homes to a myriad of people. If Whites and Blacks can do it here then it CAN, and must, happen in isreal between jews and palis. I happen to enjoy my jewish friends and don't want them to leave the US. Then again, I'm not the kind of guy to insist that they are ethnically doomed to repeat a Bernie Maddof quite like Jill is convinces that every arab is a jooo hater just waiting to bomb a joo.

But we bought them a nice place to stay. They picked it out and everything.

Kidding aside, Israel can do whatever it wants. Just want them off US welfare. We can't use tax money to build race exclusive housing here but we pay for it in Israel.

about time muslim leaders started speaking out against terrorism.

Yea but where were they in 2001?

If you believe they're being sincere I have some ocean front property in New Mexico I'd like to sell you.

right.. right.. silly me.. I forgot that every muslim on the planet is an agent of satan meant to be nothing more than the catalyst for the tribulation.

duh.. what the hell was I thinking...

:cuckoo:

If you believe they're being sincere I have some ocean front property in New Mexico I'd like to sell you.

Propoganda really works.

Keep sipping that flavor aid.

Holy SHIT! someone actually gets it right! I always hear about kool aid this and kool aid that when it was, as a matter of fact, grape flavor aid... kudos.

Propoganda really works.

You wouldn't know propaganda if it bit you in the ass.

Tell me where the muslim leaders were in 2001 or anytime after or before denouncing islamic extremist?

Propoganda really works.

Holy SHIT! someone actually gets it right! I always hear about kool aid this and kool aid that when it was, as a matter of fact, grape flavor aid... kudos.

Flavor Aid, the prefered drink of death cults since 1978.

see... where I live, you have halal butcher shops next to kosher ones... and muslim schools next to yeshivas. There are more muslim kinds in my son's class than there are Jews and he hasn't told me about any cultural issues. I understand the cynicism, but we're a funny and stubborn people, we take our friends where we find them. And if this guy is helping to ratchet down the rhetoric, then he's ok by me.... and better late than never.

Propoganda really works.

got it right? you mean he hates like you do.

right.. right.. silly me.. I forgot that every muslim on the planet is an agent of satan meant to be nothing more than the catalyst for the tribulation.

Have you read the Qur'an? Have you ever been to any middle eastern country? Do you even know what the fuck your talking about? I doubt it. All you and your ilk can do is spout off snide remarks. My question was a legitmate question and should be easy enough to answer, unless your fucking stupid. And uh... you proved you were with your response.

Have you read the Qur'an? Have you ever been to any middle eastern country? Do you even know what the fuck your talking about? I doubt it. All you and your ilk can do is spout off snide remarks. My question was a legitmate question and should be easy enough to answer, unless your fucking stupid. And uh... you proved you were with your response.

I'll tell you what.. YOU start quoting the koran and I'll match you, violence for violence, from the Old Testament. Deal?

Again, if you are dumb enough to think that every muslim is personally represented by radical elements then I guess it's clear why you'd act like Jim Jones in this thread.

see... where I live, you have halal butcher shops next to kosher ones... and muslim schools next to yeshivas. There are more muslim kinds in my son's class than there are Jews and he hasn't told me about any cultural issues. I understand the cynicism, but we're a funny and stubborn people, we take our friends where we find them. And if this guy is helping to ratchet down the rhetoric, then he's ok by me.... and better late than never.

It's too bad that this wasn't your first post.

Propoganda really works.

Given which of us continues to validate, nay, INSIST upon ethnic segregation you probably shouldn't point a finger at anyone else when the subject is hate, Jill. And, as I clarified in my post above, one of us DOES HATE, jill.. But, unfortunately, it's you and your zionism rather than me and my democratic equality.

Propoganda really works.

I do hate sending my tax dollars to one of the wealthiest nations on Earth so they can build houses for Jews while their nieghbors live in squalor. And then when they had to leave a few settlements, settlements paid for by US tax dollars, they were sure to destroy the homes rather than have someone else get a free roof like they did. Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

I do hate sending my tax dollars to one of the wealthiest nations on Earth so they can build houses for Jews while their nieghbors live in squalor. And then when they had to leave a few settlements, settlements paid for by US tax dollars, they were sure to destroy the homes rather than have someone else get a free roof like they did. Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

if you want the billions we gave the pals, you need to find Suha Arafat's french bank accounts.

we don't build settlements. and we sure as hell didn't give them a "free roof".

I really hate when people make up stuff as they go along.

was there another point the article was trying to make? i don't think so.

and mark schneier is a very nice man.

but if your point wasn't to laud an imam for standing up against his extremists' terrorist acts, what was? and too bad if zionist is a dirty word to you... kiss my jew butt.

no, what is too bad is that you can't detect the inherent racism in the concept of zionism.

I'll wager you cannot detect the same kind of inherent racism in Hellenism, Sho.

Not to worry, though, I'm here to point it out to you.

I have an idea. Let's make us a "white people" state. Maybe Texas. Well give all WASP prefered treatment and provide incentives for them to move there. We'll push all the other ethnics into small areas, kinda like the reservations. I won't move there right away but it will be nice to know it's there so I will have a place to run to.

I thought that was already done on March 2, 1836.

if you want the billions we gave the pals, you need to find Suha Arafat's french bank accounts.

we don't build settlements. and we sure as hell didn't give them a "free roof".

I really hate when people make up stuff as they go along.

We give millions every year to resettle Jews in Israel. They bring them in from all over. Can't get that free ride if you're WASP. Have to be a Jew. Poor Australian looking for the US to pay your way for a new place in Israel? Hope you're a Jew. We only pay to resettle Jews in Israel. Those US tax dollars are reserved for giving Jews a free ride.

Where do these new arrivals go? To the settlements, of course. Who provides the loan guarantees for Israeli government housing projects, for Jews only? The US does. Have they used these funds to build settlements? Oh yeah, we've penalized them a few times when we have caught them using our money for settlements.

U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel

It's all in the report.

I have an idea. Let's make us a "white people" state. Maybe Texas. Well give all WASP prefered treatment and provide incentives for them to move there. We'll push all the other ethnics into small areas, kinda like the reservations. I won't move there right away but it will be nice to know it's there so I will have a place to run to.

I thought that was already done on March 2, 1836.

Yes, but some people got all PC and decided we couldn't have the place for our own anymore. We have to let Jews, Mexicans, Blacks, everyone in now. Couldn't we do like Israel and just automatically giver all white people a pass just for showing up and put the resty through the mill?

Forum List

Back