Obama Neg-reps Bush 28 Times in 50 Minutes

American Horse

AKA "Mustang"
Jan 23, 2009
The Hoosier Heartland
In his remarks on detainee treatment and trials at the National Archives today, President Obama made 28 negative references to the Bush Administration in 51 minutes.

That's about once in every 100 seconds after you deduct for his time spent telling us about his own historical experience. This seems a little extreme.

And some might well find this to be good and appropriate conduct for a president, but since there seems to be no abatement, and even evidence of an increase, won't the public grow tired of this and lose patience with less than noble behavior by the man who's expected to take charge? Trouble is, to point it out is to whine. If Bush had done the same the press would have given him no rest on that issue.

"Obama Neg-reps Bush 28 Times in 50 Minutes"

I guess it makes sense that Obama, like Gunny, does not have a rep restriction.

The rest of us would have to spread that out over 7-10 days.

In his remarks on detainee treatment and trials at the National Archives today, President Obama made 28 negative references to the Bush Administration in 51 minutes.

That's about once in every 100 seconds after you deduct for his time spent telling us about his own historical experience. This seems a little extreme.

And some might well find this to be good and appropriate conduct for a president, but since there seems to be no abatement, and even evidence of an increase, won't the public grow tired of this and lose patience with less than noble behavior by the man who's expected to take charge? Trouble is, to point it out is to whine. If Bush had done the same the press would have given him no rest on that issue.

exactly....most of them can't even see their own hypocrisy, its legitimate speaking out if you're a dem complaining about a repub, but if you're a repub speaking out against a dem, its whining...

me thinks they whine too much about people speaking out...

Obama has historical experience? As what? Padwan to the Rev Wright? Or Ayers?

Bwhahahaha, now that is funny

Don't compare me to that control-freak, power-hungry miscreant. I rarely if ever go outside the same limits on rep as you. Obama on the other hand would rep every lefty on the board fifty times a day.

If you want to see some abuse of power a la Obama, I can hook you up.:cool:

exactly....most of them can't even see their own hypocrisy, its legitimate speaking out if you're a dem complaining about a repub, but if you're a repub speaking out against a dem, its whining...

me thinks they whine too much about people speaking out...

Face it dude. The lefties have won the propaganda war for the past 10 years. Now we're paying for it.

He fancies himself a modern day FDR or Abe and believes that counts as experience.

Don't compare me to that control-freak, power-hungry miscreant. I rarely if ever go outside the same limits on rep as you. Obama on the other hand would rep every lefty on the board fifty times a day.

If you want to see some abuse of power a la Obama, I can hook you up.:cool:

WHOA! All I was saying was that he didn't have restrictions.

But if you would like to rep me 50 times a day, I'll only complain if it's negative. :eusa_angel:

Obama has done this since his first day in office. Unlike all other predesors--he continually blames the past administration. It just shows his lack of character--& YES the public is growing very tired of it.

Kinda wish more people would've seen that before they voted him in...:eusa_think:

Do you really think it would have mattered? More people watch American Idol than presidential debates now, and by more than a few thousand. These people vote based only on who "sounds" good and "looks" good on camera, they don't care about issues, otherwise the Wright shit would have ended his run.

Kinda wish more people would've seen that before they voted him in...:eusa_think:

Do you really think it would have mattered? More people watch American Idol than presidential debates now, and by more than a few thousand. These people vote based only on who "sounds" good and "looks" good on camera, they don't care about issues, otherwise the Wright shit would have ended his run.

It never matters. People got tired of listening to the left whine. In combination, Bush was hardly a conservative. He's a neocon. He pissed conservatives off. Then there is the Congress that promised a lot, and even when they had complete control, pussed out every time time the Dems made an accusation.

Problem is, the Dem Congress didn;t change. They picked up where the left off in 96. And Obama is a menace to freedom and anyone that can't see that just doesn't want to or is flat-out stupid.

I knew it would just roll back around. it always does. However, it looks as though Obama is on a course to outdo Jimmy Carter. I gave Obama 8. Not at the rate he's going.

You act like Bush is your boyfriend. Why are you so invested in defending his honor?

Dumbay destroyed your party, and was the worst president in modern history.

He deserves every bit of ridicule he gets. Especially from republicans. He destroyed your party almost single handidly. Why doesn't that piss you off? Are you still secretly in love with the dude you voted for twice? Are you still a closet George Bush fan? Why on earth are you defending his honor?

Forum List

Back