Taking A Stand: NYC Rabbi, Imam Unite

It is funny how Jews want a state all for themsleves but so many just won't go there and stay. But one can dream.

What is your point douche bag. I know a ton of German Americans that have never been to Germany. Does that mean we should do away with the German Nation.

How about the many Arab Americans that have never been to Saudi Arabia, should we do away with that country also. What about the Iranian American. The list goes on!

Kidding aside, Israel can do whatever it wants. Just want them off US welfare. We can't use tax money to build race exclusive housing here but we pay for it in Israel.
Hey douche bag you have said anything of substance yet!

None of the money going to Israel goes to housing you arrogant redneck fuck, it goes to their military, which is earmark specifically to only purchase US arms!

Last edited:
I do hate sending my tax dollars
I doubt you work you redneck fuck! Your tax dollars go to many other nations: Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Pakistan, Mexico, etc. but you will single out Israel because again you are a red neck fuck!

to one of the wealthiest nations on Earth so they can build houses for Jews while their nieghbors live in squalor.
You just bitched about propaganda and now practiced it! How ironic.

Last edited:
It is funny how Jews want a state all for themsleves but so many just won't go there and stay. But one can dream.

What is your point douche bag. I know a ton of German Americans that have never been to Germany. Does that mean we should do away with the German Nation.

How about the many Arab Americans that have never been to Saudi Arabia, should we do away with that country also. What about the Iranian American. The list goes on!

German is a nationality. So is Iranian. Israeli would be a nationality. Now tell me what Jewish means.

Kidding aside, Israel can do whatever it wants. Just want them off US welfare. We can't use tax money to build race exclusive housing here but we pay for it in Israel.

None of the money going to Israel goes to housing you arrogant redneck fuck, it goes to their military, which is earmark specifically to only purchase US arms!

You don't know what you're speaking of. We give tons of money other than military aid to Israel, not the least of which is for government housing. Not to mention the US tax deductible donations you can make specifically for settlement housing. All subsidized by the US government, one way or another.

Let's look at another story.

A crack head has $20. he can buy food or a $20 crack rock. You give him $20 more. He now can buy food and a crack rock.

Which $20 did he spend on crack? The first $20 or the second?

What's the real kick in the nads?

In addition to the billions we handover in Foreign Aid to Israel, we fork over a ton of loans. This is where the settlement cash comes in. Israel loves to say that they have never defaulted on a US loan. True enough. Equally true, they rarely, if ever, repay a US loan. The US congress forgives nearly every loan we make to Israel before they repay.

Equally sickening, through the Cranston ammendment, the amount of US aid to Israel is never allowed to fall below the amount of loan payments they make. In short, we convert loans to grants and there has never been any intent for Israel to repay any of these loans. It's a sham.

The US tax payer has been duped long enough on the Israel deal. Time people knew exactly how much our friend cost us. The friend that has NEVER joined us on the field of battle. The US favorite allie has never committed troops to any US military campaign. Never.

Most U.S. loans to Israel are forgiven, and many were made with the explicit understanding that they would be forgiven before Israel was required to repay them. By disguising as loans what in fact were grants, cooperating members of Congress exempted Israel from the U.S. oversight that would have accompanied grants. On other loans, Israel was expected to pay the interest and eventually to begin repaying the principal. But the so-called Cranston Amendment, which has been attached by Congress to every foreign aid appropriation since 1983, provides that economic aid to Israel will never dip below the amount Israel is required to pay on its outstanding loans. In short, whether U.S. aid is extended as grants or loans to Israel, it never returns to the Treasury."
Israel Has Never Repaid A US Loan

You don't know what you're speaking of. We give tons of money other than military aid to Israel, not the least of which is for government housing. Not to mention the US tax deductible donations you can make specifically for settlement housing. All subsidized by the US government, one way or another.

A crack head has $20. he can buy food or a $20 crack rock. You give him $20 more. He now can buy food and a crack rock.

Funny you mention crack, I think you smoke a little too much of it!

German is a nationality. So is Iranian. Israeli would be a nationality. Now tell me what Jewish means.

Jews have been treated as a nationality for as long as most can remember. I mean you are guilty of it!

Funny you mention crack, I think you smoke a little too much of it!

Can you defend your statement that we don't pay for housing in Israel for Jews? Or are you just deflecting now?

We provide millions in resettlement funds that pay for transportation to Israel, housing, Hebrew language school, job training and cash assistance. But it's for Jews only. A poor, destitute Japanese guy can't get a US paid airline ticket, a house, education and food.

How about a kick in the other nad?

Israel takes a portion of their US foreign aid and invest it in US Treasury bonds every year. They use our money to collect interst from us.

Great fucking friends.

Oh the IRONY when you motherfuckers areen't even 20 posts away from a zionist insisting palis GTFO and disappear into jordan...

do as I say, not as I do
it's the zionist way to deal with a non-jew.

hey, way to leap into the fucking fray without your zionist pessimism, guys! good job!

:thup:

No offense to Jillian, but she's about as Zionist as you are Jewish.

If zionist means one believes in a jewish state in israel... then i'm guilty. if it means i have to think it justifies every possible hatred, i think you make us look bad. no offense.

Believing in a Jewish State of Israel is one thing - doing everything to protect it form those who wish divide it and conquer it, is another. If more Israelis were like you, the Jews would still confined to the "work camps" in Poland and Germany to appease our enemies and make them happy. There would be no Jewish Israel, there would be no IDF and the Temple Mount would be in ruins today. We must crush our enemies as we've done time and time again - not appease them and do everything we can to reward terrorism.

Last year the US spent $3 billion on Israel.

Israel spent $20 billion on the US. Because of Israel people at Lockheed Martin and Boeing had jobs last Christmas. The US's tax revenue INCREASED and our deficit DECREASED.

Of course, a Nazi supporter such as yourself would choose to ignore those facts.

No offense to Jillian, but she's about as Zionist as you are Jewish.

If zionist means one believes in a jewish state in israel... then i'm guilty. if it means i have to think it justifies every possible hatred, i think you make us look bad. no offense.

Believing in a Jewish State of Israel is one thing - doing everything to protect it form those who wish divide it and conquer it, is another. If more Israelis were like you, the Jews would still confined to the "work camps" in Poland and Germany to appease our enemies and make them happy. There would be no Jewish Israel, there would be no IDF and the Temple Mount would be in ruins today. We must crush our enemies as we've done time and time again - not appease them and do everything we can to reward terrorism.

No they wouldn't, jew.. They'd have to share the land, waterfountains and poos with non-jews but thats about it. After all, we sure did see whites put into chains after we gave blacks equality, didnt we jew boy? All palis are not "the enemy".. But, hey, at least you are up front about your ironic ethnic hatred. By your standard no one in America should trust a jew with their retirement money.. Hey, thanks for validating what we've always known!

Indeed, there would be no JEWISH israel much like there is no WHITE america. I know I know.. weening yourself off of the accepted racsim must suck for you as much as it did for Archie Bunker types. And, we know what you want to do with temple mount, jew... let's not make any "in ruins" jokes when we all know the first thing you want to do with that land.

Jew, you can't crush a fucking soda can unless it were herded into modern concentration camps and threw rocks... Your tiny jewish balls woulnd't know a REAL fight if it came up and cut your forskin off.

Last year the US spent $3 billion on Israel.

Israel spent $20 billion on the US. Because of Israel people at Lockheed Martin and Boeing had jobs last Christmas. The US's tax revenue INCREASED and our deficit DECREASED.

Of course, a Nazi supporter such as yourself would choose to ignore those facts.

Spending and giving away are quite different. I'm sure you ignore that in your rationalization.

Nice rationalization. Blood money.

Suppose we just keep our 3 billion. I don't think we'll prevent Israel from buying stuff if we don't help pay for it. They have 17 billion left to spend by your math.

Forum List

Back