Take That NFL: You lost your fans

I used to respect NFL players as kind of like these warrior demigods who risked life and limb to play a game they loved.

Now it is all about money and now leftwing politics; fuck that shit.

Liberals are shitting on everything in this country has except criminals. And they apparently love them. They are importing them from all over the world and even trying to get them released from prison.

Last edited:
I used to respect NFL players as kind of like these warrior demigods who risked life and limb to play a game they loved.

Now it is all about money and now leftwing politics; fuck that shit.
They sure took the fun out of the game. They used to UNITE us, Left and Right, black and white. The anthem was central to that. The players ended that, and the organization united with them over the fans. They made their choice, and so did we.

The reality of the situation is based on faux outrage.
That is what urked me the most. It is not like these guys have a genuine concern for anything other than themselves. If they did - they would have put their money where their mouth is to create positive change...as well a, off the field, create meaningful conversation.
But instead, they chose grandiose and make spectacles of themselves...surprise.
As well as take the liberal millennial ill-thought that America is a bad place, and not great at all.
They are getting what they deserve. Just like baseball did a few decades ago.

I haven't completely stopped watching, but I'm at just a fraction of where I normally would be as far as how much time I would have invested in watching.

Family members who like me are former military, have dropped it altogether.

I'm good with college football....at least I have a team to root for. Pro football, although at a higher level, I don't really give a rat's ass which team comes out on top.

The reality of the situation is based on faux outrage. That is what urked me the most. It is not like these guys have a genuine concern for anything other than themselves. If they did - they would have put their money where their mouth is to create positive change...as well a, off the field, create meaningful conversation. But instead, they chose grandiose and make spectacles of themselves...surprise. As well as take the liberal millennial ill-thought that America is a bad place, and not great at all. They are getting what they deserve. Just like baseball did a few decades ago.
Not always faux outrage. Some players' outrage is justified and they're actually doing something about it.

Anquan Boldin Goes to Washington

I haven't completely stopped watching, but I'm at just a fraction of where I normally would be as far as how much time I would have invested in watching.

Not a thing to do about military but about racial injustice. You should quit getting your news from T's tweets.

Can you imagine this being a subject at an MBA course near you? I sure can.

"How to take a massive, Right to Print money business, with excessive revenue streams, a loyal consumer base that reaches citizens while they are young and keeps them emotionally attached to a "product" (home team) for the rest of their lives. Which is not only one of a kind but also has for all intents and purposes no competition...and SCREW IT UP!"

Not a thing to do about military but about racial injustice. You should quit getting your news from T's tweets.

You guys don't get it, who continue to claim this has nothing to do with the military.

Here's the point. While the content of their protests have nothing to do with the military, sitting or kneeling during our Anthem, is especially offensive to members of the military, past and present.

Understand now?

You guys don't get it, who continue to claim this has nothing to do with the military.

Here's the point. While the content of their protests have nothing to do with the military, sitting or kneeling during our Anthem, is especially offensive to members of the military, past and present.

Understand now?

the anthem is a racist poem wrote by a racist man. It glorifies war, and not peace. The DOD gave them a platform and they used it, good for them.

How Bout Them Cowboys?!! WOO!

dc.jpg

Libs need to stop politicizing everything. Americans will not support it.

Shock poll: NFL now least liked sport, core fans down 31%

Yes its so cool for cops shoot unarmed black men and for the white cops to get off. Conservatives need to stop politicizing everything and the DOD should not be paying leagues to stand for the anthem.
You talking about the black guy that robbed a store, and then charged at a cop? The guy got what he deserved. Oh, and I don't care if he was white or black, if you charge at a cop. You are putting your life in his hands.

Libs need to stop politicizing everything. Americans will not support it.

Shock poll: NFL now least liked sport, core fans down 31%

Yes its so cool for cops shoot unarmed black men and for the white cops to get off. Conservatives need to stop politicizing everything and the DOD should not be paying leagues to stand for the anthem.
You talking about the black guy that robbed a store, and then charged at a cop? The guy got what he deserved. Oh, and I don't care if he was white or black, if you charge at a cop. You are putting your life in his hands.

Not the one I was referring to, look it up.

Forum List

Back