Take That NFL: You lost your fans

3 extra hours a week to do something better than watch spoiled racist NFL players insult Policemen and Soldiers who gave their lives to make America great

Pity the poor soldiers who gave their life for justice. What a waste of life when white cops can freely shoot blacks.

The NFL tithes to SOROS!!!

• NFL players’ union teamed up with Soros to fund leftist advocacy groups

Tax documents show NFLPA activism goes beyond take-a-knee protests.
NFL players’ union teamed up with Soros to fund leftist advocacy groups

No one cares about Soros. He can fund who he wants.

So what, you have way more rich right wing nuts giving money like the Koch brothers, Robert Mercer, Carl Icahn. Get the picture, all you have is Soros really.

Just the stupidity the UN/SOROS counts on. There is no comparison between Koch and Soros. One wants more money. The other wants our country. You don't even recognize that there is a picture.

No one cares about Soros. He can fund who he wants.

So what, you have way more rich right wing nuts giving money like the Koch brothers, Robert Mercer, Carl Icahn. Get the picture, all you have is Soros really.

Just the stupidity the UN/SOROS counts on. There is no comparison between Koch and Soros. One wants more money. The other wants our country. You don't even recognize that there is a picture.

Oh the Koch brother control our country.

Libs need to stop politicizing everything. Americans will not support it. Shock poll: NFL now least liked sport, core fans down 31%
Yes its so cool for cops shoot unarmed black men and for the white cops to get off. Conservatives need to stop politicizing everything and the DOD should not be paying leagues to stand for the anthem.
You talking about the black guy that robbed a store, and then charged at a cop? The guy got what he deserved. Oh, and I don't care if he was white or black, if you charge at a cop. You are putting your life in his hands.
How about Anquan Boldin's cousin who was killed by cop who lied about the circumstances?

UPDATE: Prosecutors said officer lied in Corey Jones’ shooting

You can't take one instance and expect it to be the answer to all. There are justifiable reasons for the outrage some African-Americans feel.
The the cop should be prosecuted.

How to lose fans and destroy a "Brand":

1. Take a few brain damaged morons
  2. Have them disrespect our National Anthem and Flag
  3. Say nothing about it.
  4. Act as if it is normal.
  5. When called out on it, defend the brain damaged morons
  6. See ratings PLUMMET
It's a simple recipe and it works every time.

The NFL today is in exactly the same place that Oprah was in 2007.
She felt invincible. She had a connection with her fans. She was magnificent!!

The reality of the situation is based on faux outrage.
That is what urked me the most. It is not like these guys have a genuine concern for anything other than themselves. If they did - they would have put their money where their mouth is to create positive change...as well a, off the field, create meaningful conversation.
But instead, they chose grandiose and make spectacles of themselves...surprise.
As well as take the liberal millennial ill-thought that America is a bad place, and not great at all.
They are getting what they deserve. Just like baseball did a few decades ago.
Does giving money to soros count....cause thats what players union is doing

I've been saying for the last year that Kaepernik was paid by MLB to do what he did. How else can you explain his stupidity.?

Yes its so cool for cops shoot unarmed black men and for the white cops to get off. Conservatives need to stop politicizing everything and the DOD should not be paying leagues to stand for the anthem.

So its a requirement for a black man to be armed to be shot? Problem is, the vast majority of blacks are shot by other blacks, not by whites and certainly not by white cops.

But don't let facts get in the way.

So please don't pretend you give a rats ass about these ghetto niggas getting killed on the streets.

You can't take one instance and expect it to be the answer to all. There are justifiable reasons for the outrage some African-Americans feel.
And HOW is that related to football players being paid ridiculous salaries to play?

You guys don't get it, who continue to claim this has nothing to do with the military. Here's the point. While the content of their protests have nothing to do with the military, sitting or kneeling during our Anthem, is especially offensive to members of the military, past and present. Understand now?
Do you understand that the right to express oneself by kneeling during the anthem is exactly why military members serve? There have been instances of countries where if you didn't wave a certain book, clap endlessly for the leader or give the proper salute, you could be arrested or worse. I applaud their service, but if they don't know why they served, that's just sad.

3 extra hours a week to do something better than watch spoiled racist NFL players insult Policemen and Soldiers who gave their lives to make America great

Pity the poor soldiers who gave their life for justice. What a waste of life when white cops can freely shoot blacks.

Penelope, there is a 5 to 1 ratio of Blacks murdering Whites. Where is your outrage?

heard 2. 5 million viewers tuned out last week

ouch
LOL

Sure, uh-huh....

Fox sees big jump in ratings for Week 4 NFL coverage

Also, attendance is at an all time high, averaging 69,766 fans per game.

2017 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

From the end of August to the end of September, the favorable ratings for the NFL have dropped from 57 percent to 44 percent, and it has the highest unfavorable rating – 40 percent – of any big sport, according to the Winston Group survey provided exclusively to Secrets.

The Winston Poll from the Washington-based Winston Group found that the attitude of those fans went from an August rating of 73 percent favorable and 19 percent unfavorable to 42 percent favorable and 47 percent unfavorable, a remarkable turn against the sport.

According to the poll analysis, “more critically for the NFL, the fall off in favorables occurred among important audiences. Among males, NFL favorables fell 23 percent, going from 68 percent to 45 percent. In looking at a more specific audience, males 34-54, NFL favorables fell 31 percent, going from 73 percent to 42 percent. Among this group the NFL has a surprising negative image, as it went from +54 percent in August to -5 percent in September.”

Shock poll: NFL now least liked sport, core fans down 31%

we will give ya haters another one

from the AP

NEW YORK (AP) — The National Football League is continuing a steady decline in audience, with its fourth week of games having the smallest audience on a weekend when some conservatives called for a boycott because some of its players used the national anthem to protest against police treatment of minorities.

The Nielsen company said Tuesday the weekend’s nationally televised games averaged 13.8 million viewers, down from 14.8 million the week before. Opening week registered 16.3 million viewers and the second week had 15.8 million.

Fox News Channel personality Sean Hannity was among the people who said they would not be watching NFL games. It’s virtually impossible to tell what kind of an impact it had, considering the trend that preceded it. The only prime-time entertainment shows to rank higher last week were CBS’ “The Big Bang Theory” and its spinoff, “Young Sheldon.”

NFL ratings down on weekend of boycott

This sucks because own NFL season tickets. They're are much harder to sell now. But I'm Amercia first. So screw you NFL, you deserve this.
Sell? Some serious principle you've got there ...

You damn right sell. Why would I want to lose my money on days I don't want to attend for whatever reason? At the end of the day the NFL is a business not just for the players and owners. The only thing that matters to me is the NFL isn't getting MY money.

This sucks because own NFL season tickets. They're are much harder to sell now. But I'm Amercia first. So screw you NFL, you deserve this.
Sell? Some serious principle you've got there ...

You damn right sell. Why would I want to lose my money on days I don't want to attend for whatever reason? At the end of the day the NFL is a business not just for the players and owners. The only thing that matters to me is the NFL isn't getting MY money.
So basically you stand on principle when it doesn't hurt your pocketbook.

Fair enough.

Forum List

Back