Take That NFL: You lost your fans

I haven't completely stopped watching, but I'm at just a fraction of where I normally would be as far as how much time I would have invested in watching.

Family members who like me are former military, have dropped it altogether.

Not a thing to do about military but about racial injustice. You should quit getting your news from T's tweets.

You guys don't get it, who continue to claim this has nothing to do with the military.

Here's the point. While the content of their protests have nothing to do with the military, sitting or kneeling during our Anthem, is especially offensive to members of the military, past and present.

Understand now?

the anthem is a racist poem wrote by a racist man. It glorifies war, and not peace. The DOD gave them a platform and they used it, good for them.

Then there's the other side.... Why are you free Penelope..?

why trump won.jpg

I haven't completely stopped watching, but I'm at just a fraction of where I normally would be as far as how much time I would have invested in watching.

Not a thing to do about military but about racial injustice. You should quit getting your news from T's tweets.

You guys don't get it, who continue to claim this has nothing to do with the military.

Here's the point. While the content of their protests have nothing to do with the military, sitting or kneeling during our Anthem, is especially offensive to members of the military, past and present.

Understand now?

Prior service Marine here.

Thank you.

Understand now?

the anthem is a racist poem wrote by a racist man. It glorifies war, and not peace. The DOD gave them a platform and they used it, good for them.

See folks, there it is right there. American liberals, is it any wonder or surprise why so many of us will make the claim that liberals hate their country?

Libs need to stop politicizing everything. Americans will not support it. Shock poll: NFL now least liked sport, core fans down 31%
Yes its so cool for cops shoot unarmed black men and for the white cops to get off. Conservatives need to stop politicizing everything and the DOD should not be paying leagues to stand for the anthem.
You talking about the black guy that robbed a store, and then charged at a cop? The guy got what he deserved. Oh, and I don't care if he was white or black, if you charge at a cop. You are putting your life in his hands.
How about Anquan Boldin's cousin who was killed by cop who lied about the circumstances?

UPDATE: Prosecutors said officer lied in Corey Jones’ shooting

You can't take one instance and expect it to be the answer to all. There are justifiable reasons for the outrage some African-Americans feel.

The NFL tithes to SOROS
I am sick to death of this UN indoctrination of America campaign, and the amount of stupidity necessary to make it work.

• NFL players’ union teamed up with Soros to fund leftist advocacy groups

Tax documents show NFLPA activism goes beyond take-a-knee protests.
NFL players’ union teamed up with Soros to fund leftist advocacy groups

Last edited:

Understand now?
There are plenty of things conservatives do that offend me. Why are military members supposed to be coddled?

Are they all cucks and snowflakes? That's how you're treating them.

The NFL tithes to SOROS!!!

No one cares about Soros. He can fund who he wants.
The NFL tithes to SOROS!!!

So what, you have way more rich right wing nuts giving money like the Koch brothers, Robert Mercer, Carl Icahn. Get the picture, all you have is Soros really.

Who was free at the writing of the poem of the National Anthem , not most blacks. They need to get rid of that song.

Forum List

Back