Super Bowl Snacks!

My second favorite wing recipe.
Heroin Wings

The first time I made them I didn't care for them and my son didn't really care for them. A few months later and we wanted to make them again.

I made the mistake of marinating some wings overnight in a sauce that I didn't taste beforehand, and they were SO hot that we could barely even eat them! Lol. It said sweet and spicy Chinese garlic sauce, but that stuff was WAY more spicy than sweet! :lol: I always make sure to taste the sauce first now!

I hope there will be no race riots.

Where? At the game or just in general? People are paying big money to go see the SB, so there will be none of that going on there.
In general. On the streets.

Well, there will probably be riots, but I don't think they will be related to racial issues. Just stupid kids "celebrating" is what it usually consists of. Racial riots usually occur when there is a racial issue. This is just another reason why I wish the players would leave their racial issues OUT of the NFL, which most of us want to watch for entertainment and relaxation.
I guess the mood is already heated and there is not much needed to make the powder keg explode.

Well, those assholes better not ruin the super bowl! I've just about had it with the rioting retards! :47:

I'm making my famous homemade cheesy spinach artichoke dip, served with tortilla chips. I will be serving some other things, but that is the main snack. :) Are you going to be entertaining for the SB tomorrow, having a super bowl party? What snacks are you making?
Yes but not with gagalicious dip like yours....Meat will be served...

I'm making my famous homemade cheesy spinach artichoke dip, served with tortilla chips. I will be serving some other things, but that is the main snack. :) Are you going to be entertaining for the SB tomorrow, having a super bowl party? What snacks are you making?
Meat...yummy

Meat...yummy

Do I eat her raw?

Meat...yummy

Do I eat her raw?

Rare!

No special snacks, but cheesesteaks are going to be the main event this year. MMM!!!

wide_62232.jpg

My second favorite wing recipe.
Heroin Wings

The first time I made them I didn't care for them and my son didn't really care for them. A few months later and we wanted to make them again.

I made the mistake of marinating some wings overnight in a sauce that I didn't taste beforehand, and they were SO hot that we could barely even eat them! Lol. It said sweet and spicy Chinese garlic sauce, but that stuff was WAY more spicy than sweet! :lol: I always make sure to taste the sauce first now!

Some of those Chinese sauces and marinades are killer. Hell, there are a lot of Asian curry sauces that I manage to butcher trying to remake that wind up being too spicy.

Alright, calm down guys. I want to put the kibosh on this before you all start posting disgusting pictures of women with meat on them! :eusa_hand:
Well then we'll post pics of women's skeletons...

Don't do that either.
I can’t tell if they are women or men!

A black light half time show would be cool. Better than cRAP.

Justin Timberlake. More like hip hop/pop music. :)

Meat...yummy

Worth kneeling for.

Alright, calm down guys. I want to put the kibosh on this before you all start posting disgusting pictures of women with meat on them! :eusa_hand:

Don't do that either.

At one of the playoff games, rap was part of the half time show.....it was the game Trump went to. Anyway, I don’t want to have to listen to a “song” 20 times before I can understand the lyrics.

Don't do that either.

At one of the playoff games, rap was part of the half time show.....it was the game Trump went to. Anyway, I don’t want to have to listen to a “song” 20 times before I can understand the lyrics.

My bad, it was the college national championship. Roll tide.

Forum List

Back