Super Bowl Snacks!

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
I'm making my famous homemade cheesy spinach artichoke dip, served with tortilla chips. I will be serving some other things, but that is the main snack. :) Are you going to be entertaining for the SB tomorrow, having a super bowl party? What snacks are you making?

I’m boycotting the Super Bowl, but I may still have some snacks.

In reallity, I might catch a little of the SB, but I have no plans concerning it.

Last edited:
I am so done with football. I'm thinking quilting except for that whole sit still for long periods of time.

I am all about Super Bowl snacks though. Will you provide the recipe? I love spinach artichoke dip.

I am so done with football. I'm thinking quilting except for that whole sit still for long periods of time.

I am all about Super Bowl snacks though. Will you provide the recipe? I love spinach artichoke dip.

I use Paula Deen's recipe on Food Network as a base. I tweaked it a little, add different cheeses, cream cheese, cheddar jack, Velveeta or whatever cheeses I have on hand, but the cream cheese is a must. It gives it that nice tang that I like. It is really, really good.

Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip | Paula Deen

I hope there will be no race riots.

Where? At the game or just in general? People are paying big money to go see the SB, so there will be none of that going on there.
In general. On the streets.

Well, there will probably be riots, but I don't think they will be related to racial issues. Just stupid kids "celebrating" is what it usually consists of. Racial riots usually occur when there is a racial issue. This is just another reason why I wish the players would leave their racial issues OUT of the NFL, which most of us want to watch for entertainment and relaxation.

I'm not making wings this year. That was probably a mistake. I am missing wings already. Wings are one of my favorite foods, but I just wanted to keep it simple with the cooking this year. I'm getting home early tomorrow but still have to work, so time will be tight.

My second favorite wing recipe.
Heroin Wings

The first time I made them I didn't care for them and my son didn't really care for them. A few months later and we wanted to make them again.

I hope there will be no race riots.

Where? At the game or just in general? People are paying big money to go see the SB, so there will be none of that going on there.
In general. On the streets.

Well, there will probably be riots, but I don't think they will be related to racial issues. Just stupid kids "celebrating" is what it usually consists of. Racial riots usually occur when there is a racial issue. This is just another reason why I wish the players would leave their racial issues OUT of the NFL, which most of us want to watch for entertainment and relaxation.
I guess the mood is already heated and there is not much needed to make the powder keg explode.

I may have some Cheetos in honor or our president.

Last edited:
My second favorite wing recipe.
Heroin Wings

The first time I made them I didn't care for them and my son didn't really care for them. A few months later and we wanted to make them again.
I will have some of that with the crack pizza.

Forum List

Back