'Stoneos' cannabis cookies look too much like Oreos, says US FTC

Given that just one of those Stoneos are 250 mg....and I usually eat a 25mg gummy that gets me high all day--a person could hurt themselves.

AA1dtTbS.img
It basically put me on my ass for 14 hours. I was seriously displeased. I drank and smoked as a young man but not in the last 25 years. I was not happy at all. IThe cookies I ate were home made I believe. Would absolutely not want that to happen again. Still pissed about it.

Jeeeez. Bunch of whiny Karens. When I was a kid many yummy looking things were big fat no-nos in my house and my mom stored them appropriately. Like baby aspirin, Ayds diet aids and children's vitamins for instance. I myself tried mom's vanilla when her back was turned because it smelled (but didn't taste) so wonderful and mom didn't think I was dumb enough to drink that. I showed her! And these days it's much worse what with pharmacy's product being presented in damn gummies. That's adulthood for ya nowadays, I guess.

Parents need to do their job. Maybe that includes keeping shit out of their kids hands.
skull-and-crossbones.png

Pot is a dangerous drug.
I suppose Fent Newtons or chocolate crack cookies are OK, too?
This looks like Joe Camel all over again.
Altria was behind that and they’re now working with the pot industry.

Pretty much all drugs are dangerous in one way or another. Any time you bring drugs into your home, whether prescription or not- they need to be handled and stored appropriately.

Similar to other hazards we deal with in the home. There are a lot of things we deal with, even daily that are serious concerns when there are children present. My softener in the laundry room has a fluffy, sweet teddy bear critter on it. The dryer sheet boxes are adorned with all kinds of pretties like flowers and butterflies. Very attractive to a child. A LOT of prescription and over the counter meds are colorful and interestingly shaped. Some look like candy. I bet you couldn't tell the difference in some of those med type gummies and a real gummy sitting side by side.

The responsibilities of caregivers and parents are not taken as seriously as they should be, at times and imo. Seems like too many have a knee jerk reaction to blame others and too many have the hands off mindset.

These ain't free range chickens we're raising here- they're our kids and it's our job to teach them and keep them safe.

Pretty much all drugs are dangerous in one way or another. Any time you bring drugs into your home, whether prescription or not- they need to be handled and stored appropriately.

Similar to other hazards we deal with in the home. There are a lot of things we deal with, even daily that are serious concerns when there are children present. My softener in the laundry room has a fluffy, sweet teddy bear critter on it. The dryer sheet boxes are adorned with all kinds of pretties like flowers and butterflies. Very attractive to a child. A LOT of prescription and over the counter meds are colorful and interestingly shaped. Some look like candy. I bet you couldn't tell the difference in some of those med type gummies and a real gummy sitting side by side.

The responsibilities of caregivers and parents are not taken as seriously as they should be, at times and imo. Seems like too many have a knee jerk reaction to blame others and too many have the hands off mindset.

These ain't free range chickens we're raising here- they're our kids and it's our job to teach them and keep them safe.
I don’t think there is a lobby out there encouraging gun accidents, drano swallowing, etc., as there is pushing pot as safe and therapeutic.
The risks of pot are being squelched by a greedy, sinister industry and the misinformation is being absorbed and parroted by ignorant masses.
What’s more, public pot smokers put others at risk by contaminating the breathing air, including the breathing air of babies and children. Pretty dangerously shortsighted. The effects are immediate and not cumulative.

Where do you buy these?
Apparently some who have driven to Colorado or Illinois to buy legal weed have foolishly brought some of it back home with them, driving through states where weed is still illegal. Some of those neighboring states now have drug sniffing dogs going out with the highway patrol.

Apparently some who have driven to Colorado or Illinois to buy legal weed have foolishly brought some of it back home with them, driving through states where weed is still illegal. Some of those neighboring states now have drug sniffing dogs going out with the highway patrol.
Buzzkill

Forum List

Back