Sundowners Joe Biden Confuses His Wife With His Sister

His biggest one was when he implied we can shoot girl scouts with shotguns as long as the door is closed.
One thing about his possible presidency is, it would be fucking hilarious because he is the dumbest person to run for president. Or closest to having full blown Alzheimer's. Im ok with either.

Joe was actually poking fun at himself last night. He may have finally found his stump speech. I hope so because I want Trump gone. Not just on policies that are often based on grievance, but just for being a despicable human. I can take presidents I disagree with, like Obama, but not if they frequent whores and stiff workers.

Joe was actually poking fun at himself last night. He may have finally found his stump speech. I hope so because I want Trump gone. Not just on policies that are often based on grievance, but just for being a despicable human. I can take presidents I disagree with, like Obama, but not if they frequent whores and stiff workers.
What do you have against whores?

Goodie! Biden would frequent workers and stiff whores. What a refreshing change!
The guy has three operating brain cells and two of them are in his nut sack. Bernie or Biden, either way, we need to pay attention to their VP choices.

No, no you are all confusing Biden with Trump.

It is Trump that has lustful feelings toward his daughter. As Trump as pondered:

"Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" Donald J. Trump.

It is Trump that has lustful feelings toward his daughter. As Trump as pondered:

"Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" Donald J. Trump.
No this actually happened.
Deflect again, hack boi

The sad thing is the democrats actually consider him a viable candidate.
You have to wonder if that is the cream of the crop.

But we really don't need to think about Biden being president. Even if they get out all the dead vote it might not be enough.

I really think that if by some miracle he did win in six months they will declare him incompetent and who ever his vise would take over.

Deflect again, hack boi
Think again, Trumpette. That comment is in line with all the other perverted comment Trump has said or insinuated about his daughter.

What do you have against whores?
not a thing, but it's not a bargain with equal bargaining power, esp with a rich john. It's about predation. Unless the john really can't get laid otherwise.

Deflect again, hack boi
Think again, Trumpette. That comment is in line with all the other perverted comment Trump has said or insinuated about his daughter.
Deflect again. Go for a third!

The sad thing is the democrats actually consider him a viable candidate.
You have to wonder if that is the cream of the crop.

But we really don't need to think about Biden being president. Even if they get out all the dead vote it might not be enough.

I really think that if by some miracle he did win in six months they will declare him incompetent and who ever his vise would take over.
But the bar is not high. This isn't McCain or even Romney they're up against. They may lose. But it's a carney huckster. LOL

Deflect again, hack boi
And we have a comment on video/tape that has quid-pro-Joe declaring that he was withholding funds from Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor investigating his precious son's crooked dealing there.

It's Ok.

Some of us confuse our brother with our husband.

ilhan-omar.jpg

This kind of thing is main stream now thanks to the DNC

Forum List

Back